Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,992 members, 7,899,540 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 02:33 PM

Nigerian Senate Asks FG To Suspend 5G Deployment - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Senate Asks FG To Suspend 5G Deployment (197 Views)

Senate Asks Service Chiefs To Resign / Senate Asks FG To Suspend 5G Network Deployment / Coronavirus: Atiku Asks FG To Pay N10,000 To Each Household, As He Donates N50M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Senate Asks FG To Suspend 5G Deployment by sleeksavbvy: 3:59pm On May 20, 2021

The Nigerian Senate has asked the federal government to suspend plans to deploy fifth-generation (5G) network technology in Nigeria till further notice.

The upper chamber of the Nigerian National Assembly also directed the Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC), and the Mobile Network Operators to put the deployment of 5G on hold to allow the lawmakers to study the trend of 5G deployment across the world.

The Senate reached this decision after it perused and passed the report of its Joint Committee on Science and Technology, ICT, Cyber Crime, and Primary Health chaired by Senator Oluremi Tinubu.

https://www.techawkng.com/2021/05/20/nigerian-senate-asks-fg-to-suspend-5g-deployment/
Re: Nigerian Senate Asks FG To Suspend 5G Deployment by bhella10: 4:22pm On May 20, 2021
Initially I jumped into conclusion that such idiotic idea must be coming from an Aboki Senator. I was wrong it's from Remi. I'm disappointed.
Re: Nigerian Senate Asks FG To Suspend 5G Deployment by Dduce12: 4:27pm On May 20, 2021
They got their decision
Re: Nigerian Senate Asks FG To Suspend 5G Deployment by complexBoss12: 4:28pm On May 20, 2021
What's with the conspiracy theories on 5G??
Re: Nigerian Senate Asks FG To Suspend 5G Deployment by Praxis758: 4:36pm On May 20, 2021
Time for conspiracy theorists to start voicing out.

You'll soon see clerics developing lengthy sensual sermons on how the 5G is the mark of the beast.

While controversial scientists too will be releasing scripted analysis

I'll informed Nigerians too will have a field day in criticism this 5G technology.
Re: Nigerian Senate Asks FG To Suspend 5G Deployment by donbachi(m): 4:46pm On May 20, 2021
Pastor chris laughing at them right now.

(1) (Reply)

Northern Nigeria Vs Southern Nigeria Who Win / Buhari Calls For Peaceful Power Transition In Chad / Anambra 2021: If You Support Anambra South, Give It To Dr. Godwin Maduka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.