Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,972 members, 7,873,124 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:24 AM

Funny Resignation Letter Of A PDP Member In Cross River State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Funny Resignation Letter Of A PDP Member In Cross River State (53345 Views)

Another Funny Resignation Letter Of APC Leader In Edo / Akemokue Lukman Funny Resignation Letter From An APC Ward Chairman In Edo / Voters Block Osun PDP Member From Leaving Until She Pays As Promised (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Resignation Letter Of A PDP Member In Cross River State by greatiyk4u(m): 9:44pm On May 20, 2021
wunmi590:

Go and hug transformer, I have said what I said....

If you are not content with what i said, go take snipper...

Dull calling person dull.. werey

Lolz.....follow come stupidity leads to dangers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funny Resignation Letter Of A PDP Member In Cross River State by YungMillionaire: 9:46pm On May 20, 2021
Olatomiwami:
Nah the Shebi shebi deh make me laugh, shebi nah yoruba language now, how it come enter Cross Rivers Vocab? The man nah lagosian oh grin

Shebi is 100% pigin English. Others are olosho, ashewo, asoebi these are no longer Yoruba words but Nigerian words.

2 Likes

Re: Funny Resignation Letter Of A PDP Member In Cross River State by YungMillionaire: 9:48pm On May 20, 2021
sofiscatedmoron:
Must be an old member of Apc because they speak bad English

English is a colonial language imposed by white people. Don't be so proud of your big English grammar.

2 Likes

Re: Funny Resignation Letter Of A PDP Member In Cross River State by wunmi590(m): 9:49pm On May 20, 2021
greatiyk4u:

Lolz.....follow come stupidity leads to dangers

I'm not the cause of your generational misfortune...

Don't lay your anger on me because nobody told you to vote buhari tongue
Re: Funny Resignation Letter Of A PDP Member In Cross River State by YungMillionaire: 9:49pm On May 20, 2021
Bunnatex:
That's communication if you ask me. The bottom line is that the idea and message has been passed. We can't be more English more than the Englishmen

Exactly! English grammar no be intelligence.

1 Like

Re: Funny Resignation Letter Of A PDP Member In Cross River State by Okoroawusa: 9:52pm On May 20, 2021
Why PDP loyalists dey vomit upandan for this thread?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Resignation Letter Of A PDP Member In Cross River State by ehissi(m): 9:52pm On May 20, 2021
Qq
Re: Funny Resignation Letter Of A PDP Member In Cross River State by abraham01emma01: 10:05pm On May 20, 2021
Nigerians politicians err,
They are worthless, selfish, greed and political harlot.
Re: Funny Resignation Letter Of A PDP Member In Cross River State by Kindledlight(m): 10:08pm On May 20, 2021
poiZon:

If the entire govr move to apc will herdsmen stop killing or will malami stop being foolish?

All of them cannot move, we know those that are moving and for herdsmen it is only if you want to be political most of us know who they truly are.
Re: Funny Resignation Letter Of A PDP Member In Cross River State by mrkings84(m): 10:10pm On May 20, 2021
AYADE IS APC, CROSS RIVER IS PDP

CASE CLOSED!!!

1 Like

Re: Funny Resignation Letter Of A PDP Member In Cross River State by mechanics(m): 10:11pm On May 20, 2021
Chai, this is what we get when we elect illiterates into positions of authority.
Re: Funny Resignation Letter Of A PDP Member In Cross River State by Kingstanding: 10:18pm On May 20, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Ayade money or Cross river state tax payers money ?

Smh for this country and her leaders
. President Buhari is not the problem of this country. Masses are to be blamed of the current situation of this country. If election to be held in this country in 2023 APC still going to win with big margin.

2 Likes

Re: Funny Resignation Letter Of A PDP Member In Cross River State by royal4joy: 10:21pm On May 20, 2021
Second time's Governors are looking for cover, APC is a medium of covering for corrupted politicians.
No matter how you run, your case shall be visited at due time.
Re: Funny Resignation Letter Of A PDP Member In Cross River State by deavicky(m): 10:25pm On May 20, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Ayade money or Cross river state tax payers money ?

Smh for this country and her leaders
you dey mind the foolish people. Those are the kind of people that allowed to lead us.
Re: Funny Resignation Letter Of A PDP Member In Cross River State by semyman: 10:32pm On May 20, 2021
PDP deserves no pity

2 Likes

Re: Funny Resignation Letter Of A PDP Member In Cross River State by ThePlugg(m): 10:42pm On May 20, 2021
eyamensah:
Following the defection of Governor Ayade to the APC today, some of his aides are beginning to decamp with him too. An example can be seen in the funny language and tone of this letter below:

Governrnent of Cross River State, Nigeria
LETTER OF RESIGNATION
Dave
shebl you follow see the quarrel from 2019 till now?
Shebi you don hear say Governor don move? Abeg you go open that secretariate make I pack my chairs, na Ayade money I used buy am.

I no dey do again
This is mad.... Lol
Re: Funny Resignation Letter Of A PDP Member In Cross River State by Isobug: 10:51pm On May 20, 2021
Lama70:
I don't know if it's only me that is not understanding these things.
Almost everybody is shouting and complaining about this APC government. Yet the opposition, even from the most unimaginable geo-political zones are cross-carpeting.
Please they should tell us if there is something they are privy to and we are not. This is difficult for anyone to understand.
This is the more reason you should focus on your Hussles. They are all after their pockets, they don't care about you or your welfare

1 Like

Re: Funny Resignation Letter Of A PDP Member In Cross River State by ppaze(m): 11:05pm On May 20, 2021
helinues:
As expected..His loyalists will definitely move with Ayade to Apc
Not even loyalists o, those who want to continue eating money from him till he is no longer relevant or can produce the cash. Sycophants
Re: Funny Resignation Letter Of A PDP Member In Cross River State by Bahamas95(m): 11:18pm On May 20, 2021
I pity foolish Nigerians who believe there is difference between APC and PDP. They are only using the masses to catch cruise, all of them are thieves.
Re: Funny Resignation Letter Of A PDP Member In Cross River State by kingmsookwagh(m): 11:29pm On May 20, 2021
He even used a letter headed paper and stamp o!!!!!
Re: Funny Resignation Letter Of A PDP Member In Cross River State by shekauvsbuhari: 11:50pm On May 20, 2021
NgeneUkwenu:
PDP is dead in Cross River State....We are on ground..
. You are very wrong. Worst market una don buy during transfer window. Akpabio is even far better than this mumu governor. I hope say una no pay plenty money for im transfer because na dead wood una buy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funny Resignation Letter Of A PDP Member In Cross River State by Lama70(m): 11:53pm On May 20, 2021
Isobug:

This is the more reason you should focus on your Hussles. They are all after their pockets, they don't care about you or your welfare

Jagam...e don dey happen.
Re: Funny Resignation Letter Of A PDP Member In Cross River State by realstars: 12:10am On May 21, 2021
PapaBaby:
This was what you said when Akpabio left PDP. Remind me of his performance during the election.
No Mine Them,
Re: Funny Resignation Letter Of A PDP Member In Cross River State by nkwoemeka(m): 12:34am On May 21, 2021
Cannival state
Re: Funny Resignation Letter Of A PDP Member In Cross River State by Gmajor(m): 12:37am On May 21, 2021
Olatomiwami:
Nah the Shebi shebi deh make me laugh, shebi nah yoruba language now, how it come enter Cross Rivers Vocab? The man nah lagosian oh grin

Shebi in this context is pidgin not Yoruba
Re: Funny Resignation Letter Of A PDP Member In Cross River State by ofiko123(m): 2:01am On May 21, 2021
Wonders shall never end...
Re: Funny Resignation Letter Of A PDP Member In Cross River State by Nobody: 3:04am On May 21, 2021
Simplyleo:
My likee.

We don't have to kill ourselves just to communicate the way oyigbo like am.

Imagine the comments that will flood the thread if the letter was written by a Northerner?
Re: Funny Resignation Letter Of A PDP Member In Cross River State by VictorUSA(m): 3:08am On May 21, 2021
Looking to move to the US
Re: Funny Resignation Letter Of A PDP Member In Cross River State by Person2person(m): 4:31am On May 21, 2021
Shebi Apc and PDP are thesame
Shebi they are all looters
Shebi you go check my signature for your kitchen cabinet,wardrobes and doors.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari's Ministerial Nominees And Their Ages / "Recipe For Poverty" - Reno Omokri Lists The Things That Can Make A Person Poor / Rashida Bello Or Amina Bello: Who Is Yahaya Bello’s First Lady? (See Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.