Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,349 members, 7,940,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 01:02 AM

Reps Ask NERC To Suspend Planned Electricity Tariff Hike - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reps Ask NERC To Suspend Planned Electricity Tariff Hike (9494 Views)

Exchange Rate: NERC To Increase Price Of Prepaid Meters / Why Nigerian Engineers Kick Against Planned Electricity Tariffs Increase / NERC To Begin Mass Metering On May 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reps Ask NERC To Suspend Planned Electricity Tariff Hike by highcadre: 7:19pm On May 20, 2021
Una sense finally returning to default mode
Re: Reps Ask NERC To Suspend Planned Electricity Tariff Hike by emmyprince(m): 7:22pm On May 20, 2021
Discos are conniving with NERC to increase the tariff without notifying the general public.
valentineuwakwe:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/05/20/reps-ask-nerc-to-suspend-planned-electricity-tariff-hike/
Re: Reps Ask NERC To Suspend Planned Electricity Tariff Hike by Lanretoye(m): 7:33pm On May 20, 2021
They have already increased it self,the way prepaid meter dey read these days.my consumption for one month since February barely last three weeks
Re: Reps Ask NERC To Suspend Planned Electricity Tariff Hike by Brushstrokes20: 7:44pm On May 20, 2021
The redundant coupist is all shades of evil!

The shithole is on a cliff edge
Re: Reps Ask NERC To Suspend Planned Electricity Tariff Hike by PAWG(m): 7:54pm On May 20, 2021
If dem increase this tariff pass as e dey omor Na to sell all my ACs cos I’m already feeling the bite
Re: Reps Ask NERC To Suspend Planned Electricity Tariff Hike by 1759ademola(m): 8:16pm On May 20, 2021
E go reach one stage eeh, they will burn all those useless offices they have all over Nigeria. They're already billing me #8k/monthly without meter. Oloshi IBEDC, Oloshi Govt.
Re: Reps Ask NERC To Suspend Planned Electricity Tariff Hike by freemanq(m): 8:21pm On May 20, 2021
This is really next Level phase 2
Re: Reps Ask NERC To Suspend Planned Electricity Tariff Hike by Longman8: 8:27pm On May 20, 2021
Sometimes if u hear of electricity hike in Nigeria u will be thinking dat we citizens have been enjoying electricity to the fullest. u no knw
say d reverse na d case
Re: Reps Ask NERC To Suspend Planned Electricity Tariff Hike by MrsClancy: 8:51pm On May 20, 2021
Something they already increased at my end.
Re: Reps Ask NERC To Suspend Planned Electricity Tariff Hike by maasoap(m): 8:58pm On May 20, 2021
ogbuefi677:
Fuel price hike coming,up to 300+ naira.
Electricity tariff hike coming too.
I'm enjoying the zoo now.
Those who voted the great dullardd not once but twice just to spite Igbos, hope u are enjoying d change now?
Hope you buy things cheaper now with your sai barber identification card grin

Every issue shouldn't be made to look like it revolves around you guys. Did igbo contest for the president? This is democracy where every citizen has the right to vote for his or her choice of candidate.
Re: Reps Ask NERC To Suspend Planned Electricity Tariff Hike by maasoap(m): 9:01pm On May 20, 2021
DennisEche:
This is wrong, why the hell would Reps ask ERC to suspend the tariff hike. We the resident zombies are proud of the achievements of Baba Buhari . So therefore we support the increase .

Buhari didn't sell power sector at ridiculous prices to Abubakar, deji Adeleke, Elumelu and co, Jonathan did with the support of people like you and other wailers who were busy telling us that govt had no business being in business.
Re: Reps Ask NERC To Suspend Planned Electricity Tariff Hike by LAguy(m): 9:38pm On May 20, 2021
O God of Nigeria...
Please forgive us all our sin and take control of this nation..
Please don't let us die finish before coming to our rescue...
So help us God...
Amen..
Re: Reps Ask NERC To Suspend Planned Electricity Tariff Hike by Crimsoneagle: 10:03pm On May 20, 2021
Neftbash21:
An honest buyer for Amazon, iTunes, Nordstrom,Nike and other gift cards for a suitable rate.A trial will convince you..chat me via Whatsapp on zero seven zero six zero seven one one nine four one.You wil be glad you did.thanks and God bless..!
oloshi rippers comot for here jor
Re: Reps Ask NERC To Suspend Planned Electricity Tariff Hike by hush15: 10:38pm On May 20, 2021
valentineuwakwe:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/05/20/reps-ask-nerc-to-suspend-planned-electricity-tariff-hike/

Anytime you hear this kind of a thing, just know say they ready to do otherwise soon. Just pushing it out to get feedbacks
Re: Reps Ask NERC To Suspend Planned Electricity Tariff Hike by ogubolokento(m): 10:49pm On May 20, 2021
They give high estimated bills monthly in Abuloma Rivers State which has made customers get debt they didn't use,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ebonyi Airport Abandoned By Commercial Airlines, Turns To Amusement Park: Pics / 2027 Politics Begins: Opposition Hints At Merger To Form Mega Party / AMCON Set To Sell Ibadan DISCO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.