Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,890 members, 7,893,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 July 2024 at 10:26 AM

Faith, Changes & Tolerance - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Faith, Changes & Tolerance (4148 Views)

New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. / Pope Francis Urges Nigerians To Imbibe Religious Tolerance / Tunde Bakare's Latter Rain Assembly Changes Name To Dominion Hall Citadel Global (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faith, Changes & Tolerance by tctrills: 11:02am On Feb 23, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

This is what you typed on the 16th and today is 23rd making 7 days ago.

Thanks for your time! cheesy
Looool and you are reminding me because?
Re: Faith, Changes & Tolerance by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:13pm On Feb 23, 2023
tctrills:

Looool and you are reminding me because?

You're just trying to justify faithlessness which makes you miserably following politics. If you are debating it's not just to make people see how much you can argue but how practical and beneficial what you're saying by presenting where it is working out in the gathering of imperfect humans like you.
But when you're arguing just to make yourself feel important it's like throwing everything into tin air because you gain nothing when you can't get anyone to work towards the same goal as you do.

We are Jehovah's Witnesses!
Our movement is not about winning arguments as most people like you do think rather we are searching for people who want to know the group having the backing of the most high God so we call them in.
Someone like you don't take any group seriously you feel since those taking the lead among them are imperfect humans they shouldn't be revered so you're not our type as we know that God is using a group of imperfect humans to gather His worshipers under one umbrella and making them work towards the same goal all we need to do is find out which of these numerous groups is the one God is using.
That's why Jesus called those we are to search for "lost sheep of the house of Israel" {Matthew 10:6} they are willing to subject themselves to authority that's having God's backing but they may be lost in false religions, some of them may even be deadly islamists but through the way they see us conduct ourselves and achieving what our God said without using weapons or force they will realize that this is not just ordinary it has the backing of someone who is greater than all the weapons one can think of! Ephesians 6:10-17

Thanks for your time!
Re: Faith, Changes & Tolerance by tctrills: 12:26pm On Feb 23, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

You're just trying to justify faithlessness which makes you miserably following politics. If you are debating it's not just to make people see how much you can argue but how practical and beneficial what you're saying by presenting where it is working out in the gathering of imperfect humans like you.
But when you're arguing just to make yourself feel important it's like throwing everything into tin air because you gain nothing when you can't get anyone to work towards the same goal as you do.

We are Jehovah's Witnesses!
Our movement is not about winning arguments as most people like you do think rather we are searching for people who want to know the group having the backing of the most high God so we call them in.
Someone like you don't take any group seriously you feel since those taking the lead among them are imperfect humans they shouldn't be revered so you're not our type as we know that God is using a group of imperfect humans to gather His worshipers under one umbrella and making them work towards the same goal all we need to do is find out which of these numerous groups is the one God is using.
That's why Jesus called those we are to search for "lost sheep of the house of Israel" {Matthew 10:6} they are willing to subject themselves to authority that's having God's backing but they may be lost in false religions, some of them may even be deadly islamists but through the way they see us conduct ourselves and achieving what our God said without using weapons or force they will realize that this is not just ordinary it has the backing of someone who is greater than all the weapons one can think of! Ephesians 6:10-17

Thanks for your time!
It's not as if you did not know my position from the start so I am shocked that you are now wailing and complaining.
Yes, I confess, I see these debates as a nice mental exercise but I unlike you, would not lie or be dishonest just to win an argument.
I would depend completely on the revealed word of God and I would continue to show your dishonesty

1 Like

Re: Faith, Changes & Tolerance by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:40pm On Feb 23, 2023
Dishonesty will never yields positive results {Matthew 7:16} so when you see something that's yielding positive results know that you're wrong calling it "dishonesty" Matthew 7:17-18

So since you feel your opinion is honest why not go and practice it among your fellow believers? smiley
tctrills:

It's not as if you did not know my position from the start so I am shocked that you are now wailing and complaining.
Yes, I confess, I see these debates as a nice mental exercise but I unlike you, would not lie or be dishonest just to win an argument.
I would depend completely on the revealed word of God and I would continue to show your dishonesty
Re: Faith, Changes & Tolerance by tctrills: 1:09pm On Feb 23, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
Dishonesty will never yields positive results {Matthew 7:16} so when you see something that's yielding positive results know that you're wrong calling it "dishonesty" Matthew 7:17-18

So since you feel your opinion is honest why not go and practice it among your fellow believers? smiley
I never complained about where I am to you bro. I would never follow a dishonest group, this you can be sure of
Re: Faith, Changes & Tolerance by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:32pm On Feb 23, 2023
tctrills:

I never complained about where I am to you bro. I would never follow a dishonest group, this you can be sure of

Thanks so continue with them even though you can't mention them, i'm OK with Jehovah's Witnesses organization! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Did You Not Know The Bible Clearly States That A Non-virgin Is A Married One? / Pls Help: I Need Serious High Level Spiritual Assistance. / Are You Smarter Than An Atheist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.