Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,993 members, 7,873,207 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:57 AM

Fedral Fire Service And ECOWAS Job Offers For Sale - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fedral Fire Service And ECOWAS Job Offers For Sale (642 Views)

Lagos State Fire Service Contains Fire In Idumota As Building Collapses / Mowe Situation Report: No Injury Or Death Recorded - Lagos Fire Service / Fire Guts Okobaba Sawmill Market. Lagos State Fire Service saves situation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fedral Fire Service And ECOWAS Job Offers For Sale by qwertyboss(m): 5:41pm On May 20, 2021
asking price 1million and 1.5million only serious persons should contact me please
0nine06three8two9seven11
Re: Fedral Fire Service And ECOWAS Job Offers For Sale by joy4real1(f): 10:05am On May 21, 2021
Can the money be paid after securing the job?
Re: Fedral Fire Service And ECOWAS Job Offers For Sale by Gopitoto: 2:54pm On Sep 16, 2022
qwertyboss:
asking price 1million and 1.5million only serious persons should contact me please
0nine06three8two9seven11
Good afternoon! Do you still have any slot for sale?
Re: Fedral Fire Service And ECOWAS Job Offers For Sale by qwertyboss(m): 7:23pm On Sep 16, 2022
Gopitoto:
Good afternoon! Do you still have any slot for sale?
Seriously you hardly see 'em now...
And if you do the price is discouragingly high...
And many fake pips out there selling fake offer or contract offer...
So be careful please.
The one I posted was from a friend in government...
And recently I haven't seen any updates regarding job offers from him...
Re: Fedral Fire Service And ECOWAS Job Offers For Sale by Gopitoto: 5:42am On Sep 17, 2022
qwertyboss:

Seriously you hardly see 'em now...
And if you do the price is discouragingly high...
And many fake pips out there selling fake offer or contract offer...
So be careful please.
The one I posted was from a friend in government...
And recently I haven't seen any updates regarding job offers from him...
Ok thanks I really the feedback and the advice. I'm grateful sir
Re: Fedral Fire Service And ECOWAS Job Offers For Sale by Gopitoto: 5:07am On May 31, 2023
Hussen24 please I haven't heard from you and I really need your help because I can no longer sleep again.

(1) (Reply)

Bitcoin Billionaire Mircea Popescu Dies Along With Keys To $1 Billion Bitcoin / Page Financials / Earn 2k, 5k Or 20k On This New Platform, And Withdraw With Opay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.