Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,520 members, 7,911,285 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 08:52 AM

How To Never Become Lazy Again - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Never Become Lazy Again (200 Views)

A Female Nigeria Painter Showcase Her Skills Prove That She Is Not Lazy / Science Says Being Lazy Is A Sign Of Intelligence / 10 Ways To Look Busy In The Office: The Gospel Of Lazy Bones. A Must Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Never Become Lazy Again by jamesjulius(m): 6:22pm On May 20, 2021
ey readers,

How many of you feel like your mind is always on, like your worring about the past, or you're anxious about the future?

How many of you feel like your mind controls you?

If you said yes to any of this questions, I want you to stay tunned as I share this content from a book "Thnk like a monk by 'Jay Shetty'.

Hey everyone, my name is John Ibeh and welcome back to my blog.

Now I know you've experienced this;

-You wake up in the morning,ready to start the day early,but your mind makes you press that snooze button.

-You decide your going to be really really healthy but your mind makes you break that promise and makes you feel guilty for it after wards...

CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO CONTINUE>> http://magxiblog..com/2021/05/Never%20be%20lazy%20again.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

A Businessman, #1,000 Note And Fuel To Your Dying Spirit / Be Intentional About Your Life / How Do You Consistently Generate Great Ideas?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.