Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,357 members, 7,888,132 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:08 PM

No Hope Again - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / No Hope Again (2497 Views)

No Hope For Me / I Hope I Dont Reincarnate As A Nigerian Woman / Anja Ringgren Lovén Marks 4 Years She Rescued Hope, A Child Branded As Witch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Hope Again by AntiAPC2023(f): 3:17pm On May 21, 2021
MunchHouse:
This is bad.

Are you still working with the government?

Drop your account number make I find you 2000/3000 Naira to manage on Saturday
make I also drop mine?
na student I be oh and I no know how I wan take survive this weekend till I get backup next month.
Even 1k would be so appreciated.
Re: No Hope Again by MunchHouse: 3:22pm On May 21, 2021
Carchoice:
I don’t even know why I’m replying you sef. Compassionate human scammer

Whatever. Guilt tripping doesn't work on me kid
Re: No Hope Again by MunchHouse: 3:23pm On May 21, 2021
Carchoice:
Mr Favor!! If you like add 10k on top the money you promised OP. You be scammer. You are OP and OP is you. I don’t see why you are pained.

See the scam here, immediately you mentioned you are adding 1k to the money you promised the OP, OP came online to say someone sent him/her 1k. Just to align with your scam tactics.

Okay. Suit your narratives
Re: No Hope Again by Favour2706: 3:26pm On May 21, 2021
Carchoice:
Mr Favor!! If you like add 10k on top the money you promised OP. You be scammer. You are OP and OP is you. I don’t see why you are pained.

See the scam here, immediately you mentioned you are adding 1k to the money you promised the OP, OP came online to say someone sent him/her 1k. Just to align with your scam tactics.

I'm back home now. I'm far from being a scammer.
I will PM you now. Pls reply
Re: No Hope Again by Favour2706: 3:30pm On May 21, 2021
Carchoice:
I don’t even know why I’m replying you sef. Compassionate human scammer

I have PM'ed you sir. Pls reply
Re: No Hope Again by Favour2706: 4:14pm On May 21, 2021
I'm still waiting for @carchoice to reply my PM.
I'm still in dire need of money or foodstuff for my children.
I don't mind engaging in video calls to prove that I am not a scammer.
Re: No Hope Again by Ishilove: 4:16pm On May 21, 2021
You people left the OP to abusing yourselves. So much anger in the land
Re: No Hope Again by Michelle55: 4:35pm On May 21, 2021
Ishilove:
You people left the OP to abusing yourselves. So much anger in the land
I weak for the matter

1 Like

Re: No Hope Again by Favour2706: 5:27pm On May 21, 2021
Someone sent me 2k..... May your pocket never run dry.
Thank you so much. I am grateful.
My kids and I are very happy. It means a lot to us.
Re: No Hope Again by frozen70(f): 9:01pm On May 21, 2021
Favour2706:
Good morning fellow nairalanders.
My name is Favour.
My story is a sad one. I'm typing this with tears in my eyes. I can't even sleep.

I'm married for 13 years now. I have been the breadwinner of the family since 11 years ago.
My husband's business suffered a setback 2 years after marriage.

Since then, he has become so lazy.
I have been talking to him and reporting him to his siblings all to no avail.

For the past 11 years, I have been the one taking care of the family: paying rent, school fee, accommodation, feeding, clothing, paying medical bills amongst others.

I am a graduate of Mathematics(B.Edu) but I was employed with SSCE in a government parastatal which means meagre salary(28k)

I have three children(2 boys and a 3 year old girl)

I had to send my first son to the village so as to enable him school there.
This is because I can no longer pay his fees.

As it stands now, there is no money to even feed. Their father has ran away.

Pls help me with some money(no matter the amount) or foodstuff.
I reside in Abia state.

Am very happy to read that their father ran away, at least you have one less burden

Start now to save by getting an accommodation that you can conviniently pay for even if it's a room apartment

Face your children and manage yourself

Your husband that is else where, is sorting himself out, guys must do that

You too find a way to make yourself happy

Your children are your immediate priority now
Re: No Hope Again by Oyiboman69: 9:57pm On May 21, 2021
MunchHouse:

As usual they don't dissapoint. Be more creative

Off to work.
what's your own problem?, if whatever reasons ways anyone could help the op...why trying to put obstacle in her way?. If you can't help her in your own way...why condemning others because they want proof before they will give her anything. Stop discouraging others please
Re: No Hope Again by Favour2706: 2:13pm On May 22, 2021
Oyiboman69:
what's your own problem?, if whatever reasons ways anyone could help the op...why trying to put obstacle in her way?. If you can't help her in your own way...why condemning others because they want proof before they will give her anything. Stop discouraging others please

Hmm. He was just trying to help. The person that requested for my WhatsApp number is yet to contact me.
It is well.
Re: No Hope Again by MunchHouse: 2:15pm On May 22, 2021
Oyiboman69:

You are a big full. Since you can't read. When I sent her something did I announce it. Or who's the real person obstructing. I repeat you're a big fool

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Go About My Father's Burial Arrangements? / Caption This Moment This Mother Did This (photos) / Great Sacrifice Of A Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.