Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,405 members, 7,929,267 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 11:58 AM

I'm In Owerri Now - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm In Owerri Now (3309 Views)

I'm In Governorship Race To Amend Where PDP Has Failed Abians — Orji (Video) / South-East For Buhari Rally: Happening In Owerri Now - Photos / Mad Man Blasts Okorocha In Owerri, Says 'PDP Is Taking Over' (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm In Owerri Now by PoloG: 11:07am On May 21, 2021
Lies.... owerri have been burnt to ashes by UGM and Nigerian soldiers grin grin
Re: I'm In Owerri Now by ablejesus26(m): 11:12am On May 21, 2021
Well I was in Owerri last week too,and I must say there is a social media excalation to this on going issue in Owerri.

Although I can't speak for Orlu but Owerri center down to Control remains cool and calm.

I still stand against any useless group that will do anything or support this senseless killings,which can put the peace we are known for in danger.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm In Owerri Now by Mabizeka: 11:18am On May 21, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Op stop living a life of lie

You lie a lot
Shut up this jobless fellow
Re: I'm In Owerri Now by Mabizeka: 11:22am On May 21, 2021
[quote author=Simplyleo post=101906089][/quote] Stale. Go and get a life
Re: I'm In Owerri Now by jom28gy(m): 12:52pm On May 21, 2021
Doing what
Re: I'm In Owerri Now by Ikinternational: 1:05pm On May 21, 2021
Joromi1:
Pictures or...you know the rest. Lying IPOBian, there's no movement in Owerri. The streets are deserted and soldiers are combing your potopoto for ungun known men.

same thing some unknown men did to your mother's potopoto.
I heard they combed it extremely well
Re: I'm In Owerri Now by fx45(m): 1:34pm On May 21, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Of course you are not. The characters you are displaying with nearly tens of Monikers is more mischievous than that of gay.

Lying just to deceive people. You are not from Delta state.

Same way you are not from Rivers state with your other Monikers.

You lack character and that's us the exact replica of everything relating to Nnamdi kanu.

Propaganda is their food and lies their daily meal.
Why are you in pains?

Re: I'm In Owerri Now by mbaise1000: 1:54pm On May 21, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Juliusmalema:
Op stop living a life of lie

You lie a lot
That's not the type of news you want to hear about igbos and igno land right?
You are the type hoping to hear that ugm or ESN have killed police or soldiers and want your gallant soldiers to go and start murdering innocent women and children as usual in revenge, of people killed by people who most likely have disappeare, you forget that both the security forces who die and those killed in revenge have families, and you want to remain in whatever hole you are rejoicing at the murder of people, your own blood will spill on the road like those dead people too ans those of your family except those of your family that are not in support of this evil.
Since you are happy at the murder of anybody no matter who they are, you are definitely going to face worse fate, I have said this and you can never reverse it, unless you, I reverse it myself
Re: I'm In Owerri Now by mbaise1000: 2:00pm On May 21, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Joromi1:
Pictures or...you know the rest. Lying IPOBian, there's no movement in Owerri. The streets are deserted and soldiers are combing your potopoto for ungun known men.

your type are the ones who call igbos haters but look at how pained you are that your wish for igbos and owerri is not happening, you can painfully go and die but before then call anyone im owerri and confirm that owerri is as cool as ever and people are enjoying themselves to your utmost pain, owerri empty and the streets deserted?

YOU WILL REMAIN DISAPPOINTED FOREVER

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm In Owerri Now by PARADIZEPRIEST: 3:02pm On May 21, 2021
Kwashiman:
And I don't see UGM killing anybody
I see some military and police checkpoint in few locations especially in the busy areas, but they are not hostile to anybody... they've been very courteous and respectful to motorists etc..
I'm not seeing tension anywhere or people looking pensive, all I see are people looking animated, walking around and going about their business
I see nice tall buildings, hotels, new Federal secretariats, industries, nice roads everywhere
I hear Owerri music blasting from shops nearby
I see nice cars, and beautiful Owerri girls with big nyansh.

I don't see war, bloodshed or violence as the dangerous media over-exaggerates.
I'm from Delta state and once I'm done with the contract I'm here for, I'll be leaving in the next few days but I'll be taking pictures of the beautiful city of Owerri before I return.

The enemies of Igbos who pray for war, violence and bloodshed shall never prevail, it's your own regions and fathers abode that shall never see peace.
GOD BLESS YOU FOR THIS ACCURATE NEWS, AND MAY GOD ALMIGHTY'S HAMMER AND FURY LIGHTENING STRIKEDOWN FROM TODAY ALL VIOLENCE PROMOTERS WITH WAR-MONGERS FROM NAIRALAND HERE TO EVERY AREA IN NIGERIA LANDS,IN FSH AMEN.angry
Re: I'm In Owerri Now by nedu666: 3:06pm On May 21, 2021
Joromi1:

U are in so much pains. But guess what

Go and die.
Re: I'm In Owerri Now by afube: 3:17pm On May 21, 2021
fx45:
Why are you in pains?

The fartbag Julius malema!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Just In Bandit Block Airport Road In Abuja As Motorist Make Turn Back / Proof That Peter Obi Will Win 50% Of SW Vote - Check Comment On BBC Yoruba Page / MC Oluomo's Cousin Is Running As Minister Of Youth (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.