Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,528 members, 7,914,413 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 03:14 AM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 21/05/2021 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 21/05/2021 (145 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 21/05/2023 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 21/05/19 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 21/05/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 21/05/2021 by dallyemmy: 7:44am On May 21, 2021
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 21/05/2021 by dallyemmy: 7:45am On May 21, 2021
Prayer Points:

1.Thank You, Father, for the salvation of my soul; and for all my prayers that You have answered.

2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, give me the grace to always ask for things of eternal values, and not for the mundane and ephemeral things of this world, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, anoint and consecrate me to Your service and let me dwell in Your house forever, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, empower me by Your grace to be able to pay the price for Your anointing and consecration, in Jesus' name.

6.Holy Spirit, I confess that I do not know how to pray as I ought to, please, help my infirmities to pray, with groaning that cannot be uttered, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, let all my outstanding prayer requests receive divine attention, and be answered, now, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, please, give me the grace to rise for the salvation of others, and help me fulfill the purpose for which I was born and born again, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, please help me to be precise and direct in my requests to You, in the mighty name of Jesus.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor Enoch A. Adeboye, and grant all his prayers and petitions, today, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

(1) (Reply)

Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow / Oyedepo To Youths: Excessive Use Of Social Media Destroys Your Destiny / Daily Seed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.