Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,159 members, 7,890,922 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:20 AM

PSG Star Neymar Receives Covid-19 Vaccine In France (Photos, Video) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / PSG Star Neymar Receives Covid-19 Vaccine In France (Photos, Video) (515 Views)

Super Falcons Wearing Skirts In France (Photos) / Nantes Fans Pay Tribute To Missing Emiliano Sala In France (Photos) / "Lionel Messi Absense Is Good For Us" - Brazil Star Neymar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PSG Star Neymar Receives Covid-19 Vaccine In France (Photos, Video) by mysportdab: 7:56am On May 21, 2021
PSG Star Neymar Jr has now received the COVID-19 Vaccine in France.

The Brazilian got vaccinated after PSG won the French League Cup.

France president Emmanuel Macron last week announced that vaccine is now available to people people interested.

After receiving the vaccine, Neymar sent a message to his fans.

He wrote: “After waiting, my turn has arrived. I’m happy... I hope that everything goes back to normal and that the whole world gets vaccinated."

Video;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U38ujqc-gwg

lalasticlala mynd44 Dominique

Re: PSG Star Neymar Receives Covid-19 Vaccine In France (Photos, Video) by PlayMaker14: 8:11am On May 21, 2021
After Ronaldinho and King Messi, this talented dude comes next for me... They all understand the essence of football, which is to entertain.

Though he hasn't been lucky with getting most individual awards due to his "February Injuries" which has become a routine, but Neymar Jr is a joy to watch any day, anytime.

Would love to see him back at the Nou Camp.

4 Likes

Re: PSG Star Neymar Receives Covid-19 Vaccine In France (Photos, Video) by xpressionx(m): 8:22am On May 21, 2021
Which whole world ogbeni?
What's the essence of getting vaccinated when you will still wear mask and also practice social distancing?
Am not even talking about the after effects of vaccination experienced in some quaters,with some previously vaccinated people being reinfected.

So Mr Neymar enjoy your vaccination alone.

1 Like

Re: PSG Star Neymar Receives Covid-19 Vaccine In France (Photos, Video) by paulolee(m): 8:23am On May 21, 2021
that's commendable n a good way to send message to his fans in France to get vaccinated n fight the virus..
thats a country where things work unlike my country dt it's citizens dnt care about the vaccine n i dnt blame them because the leaders failed badly

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Worldwide Football Players / Nigerian Basketball Team Sets Up Go Fund Me Account!!! / Join Me To Win On Bet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.