Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,073 members, 7,890,530 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 03:34 PM

Come To My Aid - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Come To My Aid (715 Views)

The Reason My Boss Said I Should Not Come To Work Again. / Who Will Come To My Aid / It Has Come To Our Attention That Existing Beneficiaries Are Refusing To Show Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come To My Aid by Nobody: 9:58am On May 21, 2021
My apologies for putting the topic in this section, because that's the smart way to get attention grin
I'm in my early twenties, though not in school but I don't want to useless my life waiting for it,so I decide to learn a skill but I want a skill that will pay in the long run.
So my dad asked me to go for Pop work,I didn't know what he meant by that,I thought it was the same Thing as PVC because it's a three letter abbreviation that starts with P.
So I went with the guy here in Lagos for a job,he said he wanted to show me before I decide if I want to learn and it will take two years,but what I'm afraid of is that it requires a rigorous labor of mixing cement,sand and the rest,and the problem of heights with accurate molding of the Pop cast and not breaking any in the making and fixing of it.
So I want to tell my dad that I won't be able to do this on Sunday ,after the job.
What do you guys think?
Re: Come To My Aid by Dollarship(m): 10:15am On May 21, 2021
xoftcore:
My apologies for putting the topic in this section, because that's the smart way to get attention grin
I'm in my early twenties, though not in school but I don't want to useless my life waiting for it,so I decide to learn a skill but I want a skill that will pay in the long run.
So my dad asked me to go for Pop work,I didn't know what he meant by that,I thought it was the same Thing as PVC because it's a three letter abbreviation that starts with P.
So I went with the guy here in Lagos for a job,he said he wanted to show me before I decide if I want to learn and it will take two years,but what I'm afraid of is that it requires a rigorous labor of mixing cement,sand and the rest,and the problem of heights with accurate molding of the Pop cast and not breaking any in the making and fixing of it.
So I want to tell my dad that I won't be able to do this on Sunday ,after the job.
What do you guys think?
grin which skill would you prefer?
Re: Come To My Aid by Nobody: 11:17am On May 21, 2021
That's also a question
Dollarship:
grin which skill would you prefer?
Re: Come To My Aid by rowosky(m): 4:12pm On May 27, 2021
Re: Come To My Aid by sageb: 5:48pm On May 27, 2021
xoftcore:
What do you guys think?

POP means plaster of Paris
if you don't like it tell them what you have a flair for

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy / N-POWER Batch C 2021: Public Announcement To Beneficiaries From NSIP Nasarawa / Network Engineer Needed In Ph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.