Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,144 members, 7,943,103 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 05:42 AM

Delta State Rigged Election,your Views. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delta State Rigged Election,your Views. (1455 Views)

INEC Staff Boasts On Facebook How She Rigged Election For PDP Udom Emmanuel / Presidential Election: Your Goodwill Messages For President Goodluck Jonathan / Osun2014 Guber:apc Rigged Election,tension In Osun As Inspection Panel Concludes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Delta State Rigged Election,your Views. by don33310(m): 3:45am On Apr 29, 2011
It's has been a sad day for Deltans,following inec declaration of uduaghan winner of the massively rigged election,how do will get this tyrant out because is unthinkable sticking with him for the next four years,uduaghan is the worst thing that has ever happened to delta state.
Re: Delta State Rigged Election,your Views. by Beaf: 4:28am On Apr 29, 2011
I believe Great Ogboru will win at the tribunal. The Delta state governorship election was an absolute disgrace.
Re: Delta State Rigged Election,your Views. by Kenyy: 4:56am On Apr 29, 2011
Please let Mr Great Ogboru go and spend his time and money in court aimlessly and stop being a nuisance to public peace in Delta State, the state of residence of my first date. Besides, the new Electoral Act(thanks to Bankole & Co) makes it impossible for any court to declare anybody winner-the best Ogboru can get will be a Re-run election which he will lost any way, So Head Or Tail-Ogboru is a loser. By the way, the election was adjudged by International Observers to be Free, Fair and Credible.
Re: Delta State Rigged Election,your Views. by Nadanbata: 6:00am On Apr 29, 2011
Rigged for the GEJ and Rigged for himself.

Nothing suprising or, Free or Fair about that.  undecided
Re: Delta State Rigged Election,your Views. by don33310(m): 12:23pm On Apr 29, 2011
Uduaghan will take the state back to stone age and for the politians that rigged him in power,he will flog them with scorpions and he has just started with them by dissolving local government chairmen
Re: Delta State Rigged Election,your Views. by dustydee: 12:35pm On Apr 29, 2011
International observers said it was free and fair so why the fuss?Delta is a PDP state so why should we be surprised?
Re: Delta State Rigged Election,your Views. by Myself2(m): 1:12pm On Apr 29, 2011
Delta elections were rigged by Ogboru and Uduaghan
From what I hear,Ogboru CANNOT defeat PDP in Delta state in a free and fair election.He doesnt have enough presence in the state
Re: Delta State Rigged Election,your Views. by Nobody: 3:02pm On Apr 29, 2011
Myself2:

Delta elections were rigged by Ogboru and Uduaghan
From what I hear,Ogboru CANNOT defeat PDP in Delta state in a free and fair election.He doesnt have enough presence in the state
Them say, them say. . .
Re: Delta State Rigged Election,your Views. by Stogwu123: 4:19pm On Apr 29, 2011
@Kenyy, i have read an article by de Judiciary council in reply to the amended electoral act by de legislators in Guardian Newspaper where where dey (judiciary) spoke on their positon dat NO electoral amendment act can stop dem 4rm discharging their constituton duty. Dat dey hav bin constitutionaly empowered to perform such duty and NO amendment can stop dem. So any stolen mandate can be reclaim in court.
Re: Delta State Rigged Election,your Views. by Nobody: 4:25pm On Apr 29, 2011
Stogwu123:

@Kenyy, i have read an article by de Judiciary council in reply to the amended electoral act by de legislators in Guardian Newspaper where where dey (judiciary) spoke on their positon dat NO electoral amendment act can stop dem 4rm discharging their constituton duty. Dat dey hav bin constitutionaly empowered to perform such duty and NO amendment can stop dem. So any stolen mandate can be reclaim in court.
The judiciary in Nigeria is a mess. If they do not declare Great the winner before May 29, then what can we do, who do we run to? God hear the plea of your children
Re: Delta State Rigged Election,your Views. by Bintus2much(m): 4:48pm On Apr 29, 2011
Beaf:

I believe Great Ogboru will win at the tribunal. The Delta state governorship election was an absolute disgrace.

Are you very serious with your staement? because you had in one thread said Ogboru was not a good candidate of delta state because his party is popularly dominated by the Urhobos which makes it not healthy for the democracy of the state, Or are u making a mockery of Ogboru?
Re: Delta State Rigged Election,your Views. by Nobody: 7:40pm On Apr 29, 2011
let me see the corper (presiding offr) who'll implicate him/herself @ the tribunals,
Ogboru has lost tongue
Re: Delta State Rigged Election,your Views. by don33310(m): 7:44pm On Apr 29, 2011
Stogwu123:

I just hope Ogboru and Deltans can have there stolen mandate cos justice delay is justice denial.
Re: Delta State Rigged Election,your Views. by Myself2(m): 3:55pm On Apr 30, 2011
blink182:

Them say, them say. . .

Not really dem say dem say
It's my politician uncle that's well abreast with the power equation in Delta state that actually told me,he's a nairalander also,maybe when he's back from Delta and Abj,he'll explain better grin grin
Re: Delta State Rigged Election,your Views. by Stogwu123: 9:19pm On Apr 30, 2011
All patriotic deltans on dis forum dat clamours 4 CHANGE in Delta State should please sign dis online PETITION/PROTEST  in ''Rejection Of Dr. Emmanuel Uduaghan As Purported Winner Of The April 26th 2011 Gubernatorial Election In Delta State'' this online petition/protest letter will be circulated in all the social network site (facebook, twitter, including INEC official site and facebook page). Click below to Sign     http://www.petitiononline.com/ogboru/petition.html
Re: Delta State Rigged Election,your Views. by 1025: 9:54pm On Apr 30, 2011

@beaf,
this goes a long way to show that the claims of the foriegn paid observers are not better than u and i. what u saw in delta state, i saw in nigeria all over. the same inec that worked in delta state worked for ur joanthan.
pdp has one and only means of winning elections in nigeria since 1999 till date and that is RIGGING.
with our experiences with pdp since 1999, no normal nigerian can think of voting pdp no matter who they are presenting.
no be the same jonathan and inec organised the delta state election that u confirmed to be rigged organised the other ones.
the same formular of do or die affairs but this time, with a more refined partern.
te inec billionaire in the first place claimed that our materials were coming from japan but we ended up seeing them come from every shop in alaba market.
shame to inec, jonathan and beaf, for decieving nigerians.
pastor Bakare challanged inec to a forensic test.
Re: Delta State Rigged Election,your Views. by sibcid: 2:48pm On May 04, 2011
@Careytommy,

You dont implicate yourself in an Election Tribunal. No evidence you adduce can be used against you. You are as immune as a serving Governor. Remorseful Youth Corp members would therefore be more than ready to talk, especially since it was not all of them that accepted the juicy inducements. Some were humiliated and stripped almost naked. If I am not from your State there is a limit to how much you can hope to harm me. You cant bury the truth forever. You cant shut a door against smoke. The rigging was very shameful: a disgrace to Nigeria.
Re: Delta State Rigged Election,your Views. by Nobody: 3:22pm On May 04, 2011
There is no need for too much argument, we find solace in the fact that come May 29, it will be one of two things;

1. Ogboru will be sworn in as governor after defeating Uduaghan at the tribunal

2. For a having a dispute about the elections, Uduaghan can not be sworn in. He will have to hand over to the delta state head of service while he battles out his case. He should pray during the period he is stripped of immunity, he doesn't get arrested for corruption charges as his brother Ibori is squealing all he knows in the UK.

The night seems to be long but surely dawn will come

(1) (Reply)

Insult On Awo: Apologise Or Else: -yoruba Tells Omatseye / "occupy Warri"-unemployed Youths And Students Stop Gov. Uduaghan Birthday Party / Please Help How Can I Fight This Fraud? ? ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.