Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,813 members, 7,952,299 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 01:28 PM

I Had 2 Children For My Blood Brother – Woman Narrates Her Experience - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Had 2 Children For My Blood Brother – Woman Narrates Her Experience (395 Views)

Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid / I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) / I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Had 2 Children For My Blood Brother – Woman Narrates Her Experience by Playloaded: 5:09pm On May 21, 2021
A lady has narrated her shocking story of how she got pregnant and produced two children for her blood brother.

Speaking during an interview with Afrimax, the mother recounted how she was hated by her family members, and how she had to travel to live with her married brother.

However, during her stay at his house, his wife had traveled to the village when her husband came home and forcefully slept with her despite her screams.

She eventually got pregnant and when his wife found out, she reported to the local authorities but her husband bluntly denied sleeping with his sister, saying he can’t commit such an abomination.

Watch the video below:-

https://playloaded.com.ng/i-had-2-children-for-my-blood-brother-woman-narrates-her-experience-watch-video/
Re: I Had 2 Children For My Blood Brother – Woman Narrates Her Experience by Barbiturate(m): 5:53pm On May 21, 2021
Na curse? Or is he possessed? Abi wetin we go call this one?

I don't understand why people commit incest! As in, my sis gets naked in my presence and i don't get moved. E no dey ever be like anything

(1) (Reply)

Clearance Sale!!! / Later Update / MGTOW: Nairalanders, Is This The Greatest Redpiller Of All Time? (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.