Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,617 members, 7,917,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 07:44 PM

A Clean Registered 2002 Toyota Sienna For Sale - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / A Clean Registered 2002 Toyota Sienna For Sale (1042 Views)

Registered 2002 Avalon @ 630k. Sold!!! / SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! **CLEAN** Automatic 2002 Toyota Avensis For 900k! / Good Deal-registered 2002 Toyota Avalon In Abuja Selling@950k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Clean Registered 2002 Toyota Sienna For Sale by dipoloti: 6:44pm On May 21, 2021
A clean registered 2002 Toyota sienna for sale, First body and very clean just like toks, Ac working perfectly, A sound engine with a good mileage, FM/DVD. Call Oladipupo on 08022939623 for inspection.
Price: 1.550m

Re: A Clean Registered 2002 Toyota Sienna For Sale by dipoloti: 6:45pm On May 21, 2021
More pictures

Re: A Clean Registered 2002 Toyota Sienna For Sale by dipoloti: 10:08am On May 23, 2021
Available
Re: A Clean Registered 2002 Toyota Sienna For Sale by greggng: 1:33pm On May 23, 2021
dipoloti:
A clean registered 2002 Toyota sienna for sale, First body and very clean just like toks, Ac working perfectly, A sound engine with a good mileage, FM/DVD. Call Oladipupo on 08022939623 for inspection.
Price: 1.550m

1m
Re: A Clean Registered 2002 Toyota Sienna For Sale by dipoloti: 2:48pm On May 23, 2021
It can't fly for that price sir..
greggng:

1m
Re: A Clean Registered 2002 Toyota Sienna For Sale by dipoloti: 9:30am On May 24, 2021
Available
Re: A Clean Registered 2002 Toyota Sienna For Sale by dipoloti: 11:00am On May 25, 2021
Car is still ready for inspection
Re: A Clean Registered 2002 Toyota Sienna For Sale by dipoloti: 11:27am On May 26, 2021
Neat and sharp
Re: A Clean Registered 2002 Toyota Sienna For Sale by obakorex: 8:22pm On May 26, 2021
U pple are real thief, how much did u buy this car then, now u want to sell it 1.5m, as if u can buy with such an amount, stupid set of pple. Ole(thief)
Re: A Clean Registered 2002 Toyota Sienna For Sale by dipoloti: 10:58pm On May 26, 2021
Oga u forgot to add barawo... FOOL I for dash the car out... Oponu ara galatia
obakorex:
U pple are real thief, how much did u buy this car then, now u want to sell it 1.5m, as if u can buy with such an amount, stupid set of pple. Ole(thief)
Re: A Clean Registered 2002 Toyota Sienna For Sale by obakorex: 11:29pm On May 26, 2021
U will see buyer o, wait for 1.5m, u will wait till ur Jesus comes back. Idiot, fool, Ole, u for put 3million so dat fool like u will come and pay for it.
Re: A Clean Registered 2002 Toyota Sienna For Sale by dipoloti: 10:28pm On May 27, 2021
Weyre (MAD MAN) do you think we talking about Benz 190 here.. Nah una type dey turn mechanic best friend wen una go dey find awoof car.. Omo ale jati jati
obakorex:
U will see buyer o, wait for 1.5m, u will wait till ur Jesus comes back. Idiot, fool, Ole, u for put 3million so dat fool like u will come and pay for it.
Re: A Clean Registered 2002 Toyota Sienna For Sale by dipoloti: 11:51am On Jun 03, 2021
Available
Re: A Clean Registered 2002 Toyota Sienna For Sale by dipoloti: 6:24am On Jun 04, 2021
Negotiable a little
Re: A Clean Registered 2002 Toyota Sienna For Sale by dipoloti: 11:49am On Jun 08, 2021
Available for inspection
Re: A Clean Registered 2002 Toyota Sienna For Sale by greggng: 12:08pm On Jun 08, 2021
obakorex:

Let us learn to behave in a socially acceptable manner. Granted the price he stated is high but is not his fault . Let me give you an example ...someone sold his car very cheap and as I speak with you now, he cannot even make up fund to buy replacement .... the price of dollar and inflation should be blamed . Secondly the goal of a business is profit maximization. .. for same reason we 've normal and abnormal profit ....none of them is sin except when gotten illegally ...he didn't place gun on your head to buy ...the best you can do is to make your offer and move on...Good upbringing demands that you respect people . Right now people are not selling their cars anymore cos they won't be able to buy another one due to inflation...

2 Likes

Re: A Clean Registered 2002 Toyota Sienna For Sale by shogotermies(m): 12:10pm On Jun 08, 2021
Don't mind the ignorant fellow.
Everyone knows sienna 1999-2002 models are hot cake, because they are strong and durable, all transport companies are going back to them, but the ignoramus is not ready to understand what the demand is.
greggng:

Let us learn to behave in a socially acceptable manner. Granted the price he stated is high but is not his fault . Let me give you an example ...someone sold his car very cheap and as I speak with you now, he cannot even make up fund to buy replacement .... the price of dollar and inflation should be blamed . Secondly the goal of a business is profit maximization. .. for same reason we 've normal and abnormal profit ....none of them is sin except when gotten illegally ...he didn't place gun on your head to buy ...the best you can do is to make your offer and move on...Good upbringing demands that you respect people . Right now people are not selling their cars anymore cos they won't be able to buy another one due to inflation...

1 Like

Re: A Clean Registered 2002 Toyota Sienna For Sale by dipoloti: 12:39pm On Jun 11, 2021
Available
Re: A Clean Registered 2002 Toyota Sienna For Sale by dipoloti: 1:05pm On Jun 13, 2021
Happy sunday
Re: A Clean Registered 2002 Toyota Sienna For Sale by TheNewAgeFarmer(m): 3:35pm On Jun 21, 2021
Most persons here are not serious buyers. I put up advert here with reasonable prices and I don’t get serious buyers. All they know how to do is complain forever!.
A quick story. Last year I put up a Camry for sale and a Nairalander came to check it out. I even allowed him to my house. He complained about me washing the engine before I put it up for sale, why I warmed the car in the morning before his arrival. He was just trying to write off my car. Immediately I told him I will get him another car just for him to leave. Sold the car that same day on jiji for even better offer.
Cars are very expensive now. Imagine me buying a car for 900k last three weeks and I put it out for 1m without doing any work. The first inspection from a Nairalander was filled with so much complain, I had to spend extra 100k (pump, spark plugs, oil change, new coil and few others I can’t remember) now car is going for 1.1m. Now do you expect me to sell at loss?.
All they do is price cars at every thread. A serious buyer will call or WhatsApp seller and negotiate. Some of them will see that a car is V6 or i4 before coming for inspection, when they get there they will start complaining that it’s not what they want. I thought it’s this or that.
Cars are expensive and you don’t expect people to sell their old cars for less. It’s not greediness, it’s the right thing.

1 Like

Re: A Clean Registered 2002 Toyota Sienna For Sale by dipoloti: 9:37am On Jun 25, 2021
God bless you sir...
TheNewAgeFarmer:
Most persons here are not serious buyers. I put up advert here with reasonable prices and I don’t get serious buyers. All they know how to do is complain forever!.
A quick story. Last year I put up a Camry for sale and a Nairalander came to check it out. I even allowed him to my house. He complained about me washing the engine before I put it up for sale, why I warmed the car in the morning before his arrival. He was just trying to write off my car. Immediately I told him I will get him another car just for him to leave. Sold the car that same day on jiji for even better offer.
Cars are very expensive now. Imagine me buying a car for 900k last three weeks and I put it out for 1m without doing any work. The first inspection from a Nairalander was filled with so much complain, I had to spend extra 100k (pump, spark plugs, oil change, new coil and few others I can’t remember) now car is going for 1.1m. Now do you expect me to sell at loss?.
All they do is price cars at every thread. A serious buyer will call or WhatsApp seller and negotiate. Some of them will see that a car is V6 or i4 before coming for inspection, when they get there they will start complaining that it’s not what they want. I thought it’s this or that.
Cars are expensive and you don’t expect people to sell their old cars for less. It’s not greediness, it’s the right thing.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Foreign used 2008 Toyota Camry With Original Duty / Extremely Clean Honda Accord 2009 Model / 2013 Toyota Camry LE #4M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.