Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,961 members, 7,890,177 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:25 AM

The Underdevelopment Of Niger Delta Region: Who Is To Be BLAMED? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Underdevelopment Of Niger Delta Region: Who Is To Be BLAMED? (174 Views)

Underdevelopment Of Africa: The Real Issues / Oil Is The Key Factor Responsible For Nigeria Underdevelopment.. / The Forces Behind The Underdevelopment Of Niger-delta - Oby Ndukwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Underdevelopment Of Niger Delta Region: Who Is To Be BLAMED? by Brakere(m): 7:45pm On May 21, 2021
Questions begging for answers

The Underdevelopment of Niger Delta Region: Who is to be BLAMED?

What is truly the problem of the Niger Delta region and the people of the Niger Delta?

Read more at https://www.gbaramatuvoicenews.com/the-underdevelopment-of-niger-delta-region-who-is-to-be-blamed/
Re: The Underdevelopment Of Niger Delta Region: Who Is To Be BLAMED? by budaatum: 8:11pm On May 21, 2021
Who is to be BLAMED?
Some will say Buhari, or federal government but I will blame it on the lack of collective effort.

I dislike what Israel is doing but they are able to do it because they all (and no, not really all, but enough of them) agree to do what they do together.

Its like they are one single community all fighting for one single thing, the formation and ownership of their own state, so all their policies are aligned in that direction, even though to different extents and with different intensities. Its like they kibbutz what they want. (I've intentionally misused that word so you'd have to look it up and then work out what I mean, I'll just hint and hope you connect it to communism, though not as it is known).

If the Deltans, or the Igbos, or the Yorubas or all of us together could kibbutz ourselves and our ideas and ideals for the future hwe desire, how great a nation we could build. But the Gods they say are menawe (if you drink palmy, that is), they make you believe God is unhappy that "the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do", so "[url=]let us go down, and there confound their language, that they may not understand one another's speech[/url]".

"So the Lord scattered them abroad from thence upon the face of all the earth", they tell you to believe, and do you believe them and you left off to build the city, and despite the fact that you see successful nations building rockets to Mars and Jupiter and claiming God blesses them, you dare not ask what manner of God would do such an evil thing!

Would you want to argue that is not a [url=https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Genesis+11%3A1-9&version=KJV]strategy of divide and conquer you[/url] and a satanic strategy at best, and very unworthy of an Almighty Lord God??

One day our eyes too shall open, I dare say, and we will responsibly blame ourselves for our own ignorance and lack of knowledge and laziness at not seeking understanding. I have hope.
Re: The Underdevelopment Of Niger Delta Region: Who Is To Be BLAMED? by Nobody: 8:57am On May 22, 2021
The answer is that there are politicians/rulers who derived power anyhow.
They also have supporters.

These politicians/rulers feed on the economy.

There's no hope while they exist.
Even INEC is in support of such things.

Nigeria has had such politicians/rulers and such supporters since it was created.

Unfortunately, secession won't change anything because the politicians/rulers will keep feeding on the economies of the separated units.

(1) (Reply)

Start Making Money Without Capital / Best Full Service Company In Portland / Kerry To Commence Local Production In Nigeria, Partners With Cormart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.