Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,758 members, 7,875,907 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:23 AM

Is This A Safe Way To Transport A Horse? - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Is This A Safe Way To Transport A Horse? (35655 Views)

Horse Refuses To Enter Keke Marwa (Video) / The Different Between A Zebra And A Horse And Donkey / The Different Between A Zebra And A Horse And Donkey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This A Safe Way To Transport A Horse? by zealadjay(m): 9:44pm On May 22, 2021
Y d driver no let d horse drive.
I guess d horse wud hav been more smarter in positioning d former
Re: Is This A Safe Way To Transport A Horse? by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 22, 2021
The horse is safe except the driver is driving recklessly. Forcing the horse to lie can send to me Abacha, overtaking Attairu
Re: Is This A Safe Way To Transport A Horse? by KingMack(m): 9:45pm On May 22, 2021
The horse was jus in position to maintain the back wheel drive grin

Re: Is This A Safe Way To Transport A Horse? by FreeLine: 10:22pm On May 22, 2021
As the horse no gree sit down like cow wetin oga driver fit do.
I trust that the horse has great stamina anyways.
Re: Is This A Safe Way To Transport A Horse? by SonyaSpence: 10:53pm On May 22, 2021
Funniest thing I've seen today grin grin
Re: Is This A Safe Way To Transport A Horse? by mrwonlasewonie: 11:19pm On May 22, 2021
FalseProphet1:
That horse is being transported for consumption. This I have seen.
so people eat horses? That's extremely mean and cruel.this loving and peaceful creatures?
Re: Is This A Safe Way To Transport A Horse? by Debodimeji01(m): 11:32pm On May 22, 2021
Draslo:
I sha know that this level of stupidity cannot be found in Southern Nigeria.

I swear... can only be found somewhere...

You know na
Re: Is This A Safe Way To Transport A Horse? by delawal: 11:35pm On May 22, 2021
is that the trojan horse?
Re: Is This A Safe Way To Transport A Horse? by okezuoemmanue(m): 11:37pm On May 22, 2021
That's a donkey not a horse.
Ask me how I take know
Re: Is This A Safe Way To Transport A Horse? by yesloaded: 11:56pm On May 22, 2021
adonnaiii:
yes it is safe because they dont have horns. but they should have sat it down then knot the legs somewhere. while doing this don't forget horse are very sensitive and can be aggressive.

Horse no dey sit o
Re: Is This A Safe Way To Transport A Horse? by Thetruthalways: 1:30am On May 23, 2021
Draslo:
I sha know that this level of stupidity cannot be found in Southern Nigeria.
Sure but things more stupid than these are found in southern Nigeria.... Stupid human being....
Re: Is This A Safe Way To Transport A Horse? by ikorodureporta: 4:16am On May 23, 2021
D road smooth
Re: Is This A Safe Way To Transport A Horse? by Awoleesu(m): 4:40am On May 23, 2021
LucemFerre:

Stationary ke
You no see motion blur? cheesy
I had to drive 90km/h to overtake the car

Location?
Re: Is This A Safe Way To Transport A Horse? by LucemFerre: 6:06am On May 23, 2021
Awoleesu:

Location?

Abj
Re: Is This A Safe Way To Transport A Horse? by LucemFerre: 6:10am On May 23, 2021
slam7000:

Pls where did this happen? I have seen another photo of a horse being pushed and forced inside a car somewhere in Nigeria .

Abj
Re: Is This A Safe Way To Transport A Horse? by MIMOSAXY(m): 7:19am On May 23, 2021
At least e better past this one
[url]https://www.nairaland.com/6243617/horse-refuses-enter-keke-marwa [/url]

Re: Is This A Safe Way To Transport A Horse? by Olatlaccon(m): 10:04am On May 23, 2021
iamyemiakins:
This is very wrong!

Wahala be like wetin again grin
like toto...e dey easy to tear open and can never be sealed the way it was created
Re: Is This A Safe Way To Transport A Horse? by Conestone(m): 12:06pm On May 23, 2021
This is funny
Re: Is This A Safe Way To Transport A Horse? by Conestone(m): 12:10pm On May 23, 2021
ChiefSosa:
The driver should let the horse drive; it seems to be the smart one.
This is funny
Re: Is This A Safe Way To Transport A Horse? by BabaIbo: 3:12pm On May 23, 2021
You guys are ignorant abeg.

Do you know you can tie a horse to a stake/wood with a light rope and it won't make attempt to escape or cut it?

Maybe that is what the driver did, he know more about us than most of you.
Re: Is This A Safe Way To Transport A Horse? by Perfectbeing(m): 6:25pm On May 23, 2021
LucemFerre:

My thoughts exactly cheesy
If no be jazz how can this be possible?
The horse and donkeys in one university can stand in one spot for hours without moving.
Re: Is This A Safe Way To Transport A Horse? by Rhisky(m): 7:56pm On May 23, 2021
Man's inhumanity to animal cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rescue Of A Boerboel (VICDAM KENNEL) / Photos: Dog Graduates From Puppy's Training / Kind-hearted Vet Gives Pets Parting Gift Before They ‘go To Heaven’ ( Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.