Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,372 members, 7,901,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 09:11 PM

Why She Never Said Yes To Me - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why She Never Said Yes To Me (114 Views)

Getting A Correct Lady To Say Yes To Your Marriage Proposal / The Bible Never Said: "Thou Shall Not Kill." / Born Again: Many Christians can not answer "YES" to this question. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why She Never Said Yes To Me by ChigozieVictor(m): 12:04am On May 22, 2021
WHY SHE NEVER SAID YES TO ME

Chao!! I have always wish to spend the rest of my life with her but she eventually turn Me down � �

I never expected a heartbreak,but it happened like that � �

For me,loosing her was the last thing I have ever thought of but unfortunately I lost her � �

We all have different experience in life!
we go through pains,challenge!

Every path is the road to uncommon Doors.

Many times, it look like she(door) never say yes to me. She desires to say yes but my attitude is what is stopping the flow of the answer.
Attitude is a great Door that open up uncommon opportunity for those who can cultivate the right Position.

A wrong attitude can stop her from saying yes to you.

A wrong attitude to life will cause pains unexpected.

A wrong attitude to People can create lack.

She never intended to say No but my approach and Attitude stop the Answer.

Many times,we think that life is unfavourable to Us and favorable to others but forgetting that what has kept the different experience is our attitude.

Our attitude determines what we get in life.

A true leader has the right attitude to leadership

They're people minded

Success has its own attitude; if put rightly,it produces Great result.

Failure has its own attitude;when if put rightly,it produces Result.

Dr. John C Maxwell said "Success stop where attitude Stop".

The higher your attitude,the higher your success. You cannot succeed out your attitude. You need the right attitude to excel in life.

You need the right attitude to communicate your mind with others.

Attitude is your distinguishing power.

Cultivate the right Attitude
Attitude is your Access

Your Friend
Chigozie Victor Uwalaka

(1) (Reply)

Your Best Is In Him Alone / Dreams. / "Whom He Justified, Them He Also Glorified."

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.