Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,822 members, 7,966,034 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 07:34 AM

Expand Your Business Presence Online, Get Your Website Optimized - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Expand Your Business Presence Online, Get Your Website Optimized (137 Views)

How To Build Your Online Business Presence / How I Made My First #50,000 Online: Get Inspired / Enhance Your Business Presence This Xmas. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Expand Your Business Presence Online, Get Your Website Optimized by IamNumeroUno: 12:38am On May 22, 2021
Over 53% of websites traffic is from organic traffic.
Currently, there are over 4.66 billion users of the internet. Think of how that can positively impact your brand if you leverage on the advantages of Search Engine Optimization.

SEO helps to improve your website's ranking on search engine result pages, SERPs, thereby sending enormous traffic to your web pages if you do it right or employ good hands to handle your website's optimization.

There is so much struggle for the first ten spots on Google result pages. Only ten links can rank on the result page at the same time, for a particular keyword search. You would do yourself a lot of good to be among the first ten links on Google's result page.

I will help you get there.

I will carry out a complete analysis of your website, check your domain authority, your Gap & Opportunities. I will analyze your competitors and compile a list of keywords that help them rank better than your site and then optimize your page both on/off-page.

Good news is, I will be optimizing a few websites FREE OF CHARGE. You heard me right.

I posted here that I will optimize websites for free, the offer still stands. I am currently working on two of the websites I have selected. Let me take a look at yours too and we will discuss further, how best to help your website rank on the first page of search engine result pages.

(1) (Reply)

FREE Webinar Reveals A Business That Can Fetch You Money While You Sleep / Car Paint Protection – The Secret Agent Behind Shining Vehicles / Business Support Funding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.