Stats: 3,176,163 members, 7,896,955 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 04:36 AM

Happy Birthday To Me (pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Happy Birthday To Me (pictures) (1708 Views)

This Is What Is Happening To Me (pictures) / "I'm A Hot Granny And Every Guy Loves And Wants Me" (Pictures) / Some Girls Will Never Cease To Amaze Me (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

Happy Birthday To Me (pictures) by Lovethaa: 5:57am On May 22, 2021
I'm so thankful to God for seeing another year, im not perfect or a saint .. I'm just a sinner who God's mercy keeps going..

.I'll be celebrating my birthday tomorrow and I'd like to invite 3 Nairaland artiste , each artiste will be paid 200k....I have two on my mind already,,I'm familiar with them cos I keep seeing thier post

@ Airforce1 . Bro pls contact me when you see this

@ Iamdbull . Bro pls contact me or comment.im a big fan ..

If you know of any Nairalander artiste pls tag him /her ...

If you live around lekki and you are free pls let me know ..

I'm so happy and am feeling so good..

Pictures coming
Re: Happy Birthday To Me (pictures) by richmond500: 6:11am On May 22, 2021
Happy birthday in advance
Re: Happy Birthday To Me (pictures) by xilaf11503: 6:13am On May 22, 2021
hbd
Re: Happy Birthday To Me (pictures) by Magnoliaa(f): 6:16am On May 22, 2021
Even though you can be a mumu-mumu boy all of the time, angry still happy birthday. Change your ways. I wish you LLNP. If you're into yahoo, and womanizing, STOP. May God grant you every *positive* heart desires you have.

PS: You can call pocohantas. She's a good performer. Na record labels never no just sign am.

Re: Happy Birthday To Me (pictures) by gfon(m): 6:16am On May 22, 2021
Happy birthday boss,am not an artiste,but i wanna come eat birthday rice
Re: Happy Birthday To Me (pictures) by Nobody: 6:20am On May 22, 2021
This fake ass scammer again

Re: Happy Birthday To Me (pictures) by Nobody: 8:58am On May 22, 2021
Lovethaa:
I'm so thankful to God for seeing another year, im not perfect or a saint .. I'm just a sinner who God's mercy keeps going..

.I'll be celebrating my birthday tomorrow and I'd like to invite 3 Nairaland artiste , each artiste will be paid 200k....I have two on my mind already,,I'm familiar with them cos I keep seeing thier post

@ Airforce1 . Bro pls contact me when you see this

@ Iamdbull . Bro pls contact me or comment.im a big fan ..

If you know of any Nairalander artiste pls tag him /her ...

If you live around lekki and you are free pls let me know ..

I'm so happy and am feeling so good..

Pictures coming

This uselsss poor low-life Ajegunle boy again with more than 50 Monickers consisting of his Imaginary wretched oloshos lol. Werey Omokomo......

Re: Happy Birthday To Me (pictures) by Nobody: 10:42am On May 22, 2021
Evolutionlove:

This uselsss poor low-life Ajegunle boy again with more than 50 Monickers consisting of his Imaginary wretched oloshos lol. Werey Omokomo......

Re: Happy Birthday To Me (pictures) by Silentgroper(m): 10:55am On May 22, 2021
Where d picture op.

one aunty up there been don dey percieve xay op fit be one baba olowo in disguise. She con dey send am bd wishes with an attached image.
small time nw, she go dey claim feminist.

Na God go kuku help us 4 dz life.

Re: Happy Birthday To Me (pictures) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jun 01, 2021
Evolutionlove:

Help: I'm Obsessed With TEMS / Sex Education - Does Size Matter For Women? / Be4 Asking You Out