Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,838 members, 7,886,239 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 06:27 AM

How To Unlock Usb Modems Using The Internet - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Unlock Usb Modems Using The Internet (3319 Views)

How To Use Your Blackberry As A Modem To Browse The Internet / Internet Usb Modems;my Best Kept Secret About Them Is Here.drop Yours Also: / 100% Original>> 3.5g Huawei|zte|novatel Universal Usb Modems >>n4,999 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Unlock Usb Modems Using The Internet by Nobody: 9:40am On Apr 29, 2011
I'm browsing with my fone,would have pasted the full article. But you can read it at www.smallbusiness.com.ng/how-to-unlock-usb-modem-using-the-internet.
Re: How To Unlock Usb Modems Using The Internet by Nobody: 11:50pm On Apr 29, 2011
Get the info now
Re: How To Unlock Usb Modems Using The Internet by Nobody: 2:06pm On Apr 30, 2011
Make sure You SUBSCRIBE.
Re: How To Unlock Usb Modems Using The Internet by suwailad(f): 6:31pm On May 04, 2011
helpful information.thanks
Re: How To Unlock Usb Modems Using The Internet by Nobody: 11:24am On May 05, 2011
smiley
Re: How To Unlock Usb Modems Using The Internet by Nobody: 5:13pm On May 20, 2011
cool
Re: How To Unlock Usb Modems Using The Internet by goldplated(m): 9:43am On Jun 28, 2011
i found it very useful.
Re: How To Unlock Usb Modems Using The Internet by Nobody: 12:20pm On Sep 25, 2011
You need free browsing? then check http://smallbusiness.com.ng/free-internet-browsing/
Re: How To Unlock Usb Modems Using The Internet by vaengaiven: 9:59am On Oct 24, 2011
You can unlock the Modem using the Unlocking Service,You can get the Modem Unlocking service from the site www.simpleunlocking.com and unlock it from Network lock,You need to specify the brand,model and Network it locked now.Then unlock it.

1 Like

Re: How To Unlock Usb Modems Using The Internet by dineszhnairland: 9:38am On Oct 30, 2013
For Geniune way to Jailbreak Your Huawei any models (c) Autharised unlocking and use all network your huawei.

email me: k.k.dineshbabu@gmail.com

only ten minute after unlocking

u can also visit www.centlux..com

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help..Avast Kills My Internet / How To Add Contacts On Yahoo Messenger With Starcomms? / Networking A Modem To Browse On Several Computers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.