Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,858 members, 7,902,719 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 03:03 PM

A Soldier's Ordeal - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Soldier's Ordeal (404 Views)

My Ordeal In The UK With My Wife / Nigerian-Born U.S. Soldier Shocks Family With Visit After 6 Years Of Being Away / US Soldier Flies Home To Surprise His Parents And Walks In On Them Having Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Soldier's Ordeal by veeberry(m): 10:08am On May 22, 2021
A certain happily married soldier with a child was amongst soldiers sent to war in a distressed country. Three years down the line he was rumored to be among the fatalities recorded. On returning home to reunite with his lovely family after the war was over on the 4th year, he was shocked to see his beautiful wife pregnant for his BEST friend who remarried his wife and was living happily............... Truly he was devastated............................ Isn't this a very difficult situation to behold?

Re: A Soldier's Ordeal by anthonyuncle(m): 3:14pm On May 22, 2021
Before King Ahmed of Ottoman went to war, he locked his wife (the beautiful Queen) in a private room and gave the key to his best friend Mousa and said: “If I’m not back in four days, open the room and she’s yours … “
He climbed on his horse and gallops off towards the battlefield. Half an hour later, the King noticed a cloud of dust behind him. He stopped and saw his friend galloping very fast towards him.
“What’s wrong ?” Asked the King. Out of breath, his friend Mousa responded: “You gave me the wrong key"

He didn’t even wait for the said 4days before trying the keys.

5 Likes

Re: A Soldier's Ordeal by veeberry(m): 4:29pm On May 22, 2021
Bad guy
anthonyuncle:
Before King Ahmed of Ottoman went to war, he locked his wife (the beautiful Queen) in a private room and gave the key to his best friend Mousa and said: “If I’m not back in four days, open the room and she’s yours … “
He climbed on his horse and gallops off towards the battlefield. Half an hour later, the King noticed a cloud of dust behind him. He stopped and saw his friend galloping very fast towards him.
“What’s wrong ?” Asked the King. Out of breath, his friend Mousa responded: “You gave me the wrong key"

He didn’t even wait for the said 4days before trying the keys.
Re: A Soldier's Ordeal by anthonyuncle(m): 5:57pm On May 22, 2021
veeberry:
Bad guy

you don see am naw

(1) (Reply)

How To Plan A Wedding With Just 100,000 Naira / Nairalanders Please Help Me Vote My Kids Sis As The Face Of Her Department / Lady Apologises To Her Parents After She Is Caught On Video Giving Mouth Gig To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.