Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,042 members, 7,876,890 topics. Date: Monday, 01 July 2024 at 09:20 AM

Student Loans, Scholarships And Insurance Update - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Student Loans, Scholarships And Insurance Update (486 Views)

Apply Now For NDDC Scholarships 2015 / Scholarships And Houses In South Africa / 2009/2010 Nnpc/chevron National University Scholarships Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Student Loans, Scholarships And Insurance Update by ultrazone(m): 10:06am On Apr 29, 2011
Dear Naija Student,

I want to congratulate you on the bold step you took in deciding the fate of this nation for the next 4 years. It is my believe that we will not be disappointed in our candidates.

I want to use this medium to notify you about recent updates on students loans, scholarships, health insurance and credit cards.

These things are the fundamental rights of every student worldwide. You will need to learn how to acquire these financial benefits LEGITIMATELY, how to use them correctly and how to ensure their security.

There are also recent updates on federal and international scholarships you can benefit from irrespective of your course or country. This service is completely free. No hidden cost!

WHAT DO I DO?

I am sorry the services are not currently available on mobile phones. This is because most mobile browser do not support javascript.

Here is the solution,
Go online via a PC (computer) and visit this website. There is no need for registration. Just browse through and clink on the links that are applicable or that you are interested in.

Remember you will need to use a PC as you will not see this links on mobile

www.studentsfinance..com

Hope this helps

(1) (Reply)

Delta State Massively Rigged Election. Your Views. / Gnld Food Supplement / Best Freelance Writing Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.