Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,324 members, 7,978,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 05:38 PM

Is There A Possibility Lieutenant-general Ibrahim Attahiru Was Assassinated? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is There A Possibility Lieutenant-general Ibrahim Attahiru Was Assassinated? (259 Views)

Buratai: Late Attahiru Was On The Verge Of Making Nigeria Proud / General Ibrahim Attahiru's Burial In Pictures (Videos) / Depot Nigerian Army Cancels Pop Late Army Chief Attahiru Was To Attend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is There A Possibility Lieutenant-general Ibrahim Attahiru Was Assassinated? by Alasotele: 12:41pm On May 22, 2021
I am a soothsayer, I don't plan what to forsee or read/predict so nobody should ask for "too sure" Numbers.

Something tells me the Lieutenant-General's death was planned and it's linked to Shekau's escape. The war against terrorism in the North and South East can't be won by violence. The people who choose the next chief's in power are behind it. They are invisible and can never be known. And it's Nigeria, nothing of importance is taken seriously.

We need to come together as Nigerians, United with a hint of beef for each other. I see Nigeria as the richest Kingdom in the World. We will not be called the Federal Republic of Nigeria but The United Kingdom of Nigeria. The three individual countries: Arewa,Biafra and Oduduwa will be individual in their laws and have their own Kings or President, their own Naira eg Biafran Nigeria, Oduduwa Naira and Arewa Naira, all accepted all over the kingdom.

The King and Queen will not just elected but choosen by the people. They will be from opposite sides of the Kingdom and their offspring must marry from the opposite side of the world to give fair ruling.

Anyway soothsayers in Yoruba they are referred to Asotele. Aso means "the tale, story, to tell" And television "follow, to follow". Nigeria will get back on it feet, even better than we were in 1984. Every will happen at the right time.

Could a Moderator also tell me why my other post got deleted?
Re: Is There A Possibility Lieutenant-general Ibrahim Attahiru Was Assassinated? by bigeliot(m): 1:13pm On May 22, 2021
I wish I know how it works over there, I for beg dem to flog nonsense comot for any military men wey die join them. They should go and do COAS there na. Fools. Lekki boys go assemble dem.

(1) (Reply)

2023: Attack On The Person Of Hie, An Exercise In Futility / Children's Day: Short Story In 5 Pictures By Igberetv Boss, Anyalekwa And Family / Don't Just Fortify The Military Provide Economic Security Too - Ilesanmi Michael

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.