Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,715 members, 7,938,176 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 07:11 PM

El-Rufai Vs NLC: Can A Governor Declare Anyone Wanted? What The Law Says - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai Vs NLC: Can A Governor Declare Anyone Wanted? What The Law Says (15692 Views)

Joe Ajaero: TVC News Anchor Vs NLC General Secretary, Ugboaja (Video) / Osun Tribunal: What The Law Says In Case Of Over Voting (picture) / Rufai Vs Reno: Why I Think The 'take Out' Accusation Is Funny, - Dr. Nweke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai Vs NLC: Can A Governor Declare Anyone Wanted? What The Law Says by TalkTalkTwins(m): 5:47pm On May 22, 2021
kiss
Re: El-Rufai Vs NLC: Can A Governor Declare Anyone Wanted? What The Law Says by Meekha(m): 5:47pm On May 22, 2021
Lols
Re: El-Rufai Vs NLC: Can A Governor Declare Anyone Wanted? What The Law Says by Agbegbaorogboye: 5:48pm On May 22, 2021
Elrufai aka Failure is like a disturbed child who can say or do anything to get the needed attention
Re: El-Rufai Vs NLC: Can A Governor Declare Anyone Wanted? What The Law Says by valentineuwakwe(m): 6:00pm On May 22, 2021
Dont mind the governor...does he even know the laws of the land, has he even gone thorough the 1999 constitution his brother's foisted on us all?
When they climb high they forget there senses, I just don't know why African politicians seems to claim the status of 'demi-gods' once they attain public status or power.
Nonsense and ingredient!
Re: El-Rufai Vs NLC: Can A Governor Declare Anyone Wanted? What The Law Says by PHZADDY1(m): 6:05pm On May 22, 2021
But Wike have been declaring people wanted,and placing bounties on people's head everyday
Re: El-Rufai Vs NLC: Can A Governor Declare Anyone Wanted? What The Law Says by Biafranboys: 6:06pm On May 22, 2021
Is there anything like law and order in the zoo, even your president does not obey the constitution
Re: El-Rufai Vs NLC: Can A Governor Declare Anyone Wanted? What The Law Says by donbenie(m): 6:09pm On May 22, 2021
Delefacoon294:
A governor can reach any law enforcement agency to declare someone wanted
Which part of the article is confusing to you?

The part where it is said that only the law courts can declare someone wanted?

Or the part where the said Court has been on strike for 5 weeks?
Re: El-Rufai Vs NLC: Can A Governor Declare Anyone Wanted? What The Law Says by akmath: 6:25pm On May 22, 2021
If given the opportunity this cow called El-Rufai will do worse than Buhari. I am in my house, come and arrest me...
Re: El-Rufai Vs NLC: Can A Governor Declare Anyone Wanted? What The Law Says by Sonoyom(m): 6:40pm On May 22, 2021
Emperor El rufai
Re: El-Rufai Vs NLC: Can A Governor Declare Anyone Wanted? What The Law Says by Oracleforce: 7:50pm On May 22, 2021
El Rufai should be trusted with presidential power because he will mess it up with his ego...
He lacks the power to declare anybody wanted talkless of Mr wabba (NLC president )

Those who midget always have terrible character and are wicked people
Re: El-Rufai Vs NLC: Can A Governor Declare Anyone Wanted? What The Law Says by kunkelhanspeter(m): 8:11pm On May 22, 2021
When you are in zoo anything can happen no law apply
Re: El-Rufai Vs NLC: Can A Governor Declare Anyone Wanted? What The Law Says by Iziebhokhale(m): 8:21pm On May 22, 2021
Adaoso:
Reply me for the coin(encrpto)
Shitcoins

Elrufai again. I am interested
Re: El-Rufai Vs NLC: Can A Governor Declare Anyone Wanted? What The Law Says by Nas23Nas: 8:39pm On May 22, 2021
Hello
Re: El-Rufai Vs NLC: Can A Governor Declare Anyone Wanted? What The Law Says by saintmm(m): 9:08pm On May 22, 2021
El Rufai is a cunning man. He wanted to be in the news. Since he couldn't get there through right reasons, he chose to get there through wrong reasons so far he's in the news; after all he knows how gullible Nigerians can be, when the time comes propaganda and money will settle the rest.

Nigerians wise up, it's all a game!

I rise
Re: El-Rufai Vs NLC: Can A Governor Declare Anyone Wanted? What The Law Says by Druss(m): 9:54pm On May 22, 2021
And this governor wants to be President
Re: El-Rufai Vs NLC: Can A Governor Declare Anyone Wanted? What The Law Says by nurusystem(m): 3:46am On May 23, 2021
The guy dey smoke cannabis
Re: El-Rufai Vs NLC: Can A Governor Declare Anyone Wanted? What The Law Says by CollinsAbims: 10:44am On May 23, 2021
Nigeria leaders are power intoxicated and drunk
Re: El-Rufai Vs NLC: Can A Governor Declare Anyone Wanted? What The Law Says by Sunnyja: 3:02pm On May 23, 2021
Adaoso:
Reply me for the coin(encrpto)
Shitcoins
How
Re: El-Rufai Vs NLC: Can A Governor Declare Anyone Wanted? What The Law Says by geonell(m): 3:17pm On May 23, 2021
“Where a court has reason to believe, whether after evidence or not, that a suspect, against whom a warrant of arrest has been issued by itself or by any court or Justice of the Peace, has absconded or is concealing himself so that the warrant cannot be executed, the court may publish a public summons in writing requiring that person to appear at a specific place and a specific time not less than 30 days from the date of publishing the public summons.” section 41 of the ACJA says.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Poll Ranks Obiano As Best Anambra Governor Since 1999 / Diezani Alison-Madueke's Convoy Kills Journalist In Abuja / Why Do Nigerians And Blacks Behave Like Animals?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.