Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,222 members, 7,904,038 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 07:22 AM

Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) (58536 Views)

Jewel Cianeh Visits Yahaya Bello: Says Bello is the type of Leader Africa Needs / IBB @80: Governor Abubakar Sani Bello Describes Him As A Patriot And Nationalist / Kamaru Usman Visits Yahaya Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by OyinO: 12:31am On May 24, 2021
The Brain-dead Zombies and their religious Capitalists in the Animal Farm of religious roforofo.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by anthropizzy(m): 4:08am On May 24, 2021
Simeonee111:

Watch video below
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10219317467141841&id=1065279265

Pastor adeboye should be ashamed of himself. A governor that is still owing backlogs of state workers salaries and does little or nothing in his state most especially in improving infrastructure growth in Kogi, owing pensioners their entitlement and adeboye is praising and fraternising with him instead of telling him the truth so that he can change. S. M. H
Yaya hello is abusing human right and stifling media organisation in his state. !Haba Adeboye! Stop romancing with malevolent politicians that derives joy in their malicious act and the people bears the brunt.
I doubt if truly adeboye was called by God almighty to serve and preach the gospel.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:12am On May 24, 2021
Oluboh:
Yahaya Bello keeps shocking me
I'm sure the visit isn't politically motivated

But the part of building a chapel in the government house really shows that Yahaya Bello is a great leader
The chapel go help am develop Kogi?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by Xlns(m): 8:23am On May 24, 2021
olamide0147:

God punish you for this your useless post where the man of God u dey mad?
U dey call person wey god no call u dash am man of god title, I swear and I want you to note this this man won't live to witness next election he will only be alive if he's truly a man of God and he never mixed God call with self interest

May God have mercy on you.

I did not insult you but you have rained abuses on me.
God bless you!!!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by Xlns(m): 8:25am On May 24, 2021
For all of you talking rubbish about things your tiny little brains are not capable of getting a grasp, be warned.

JUST SHUT UP!!!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by VULCAN(m): 9:09am On May 24, 2021
Don't blame him. Most Africans haven't travelled beyond their countries so they have no idea what great leadership looks like.

I'm sure there are redeemed members amongst those Yahaya Bello is owing backlog of salaries but I can bet that Adeboye did not mention anything about salary backlog
FarahAideed:

So because he built a chapel he is a great leader? Africans willl always fall for the theatrics of religion

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by taurusmena1(m): 11:18am On May 24, 2021
I like you.Nevertheless we hope for the best
olamide0147:

Well if that's where I end, naija is already duplicate of hell so no biggy

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists, Retake Baga (Photos) / Pictures Of Soldiers, Police At Mary Odili’s Residence In Abuja / List Of Members Of The Presidential Transition Committee

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.