Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,602 members, 7,878,727 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 04:25 AM

Fact-Check: Did Two Persons Fly Out Of Crashed Aircraft Conveying Attahiru? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fact-Check: Did Two Persons Fly Out Of Crashed Aircraft Conveying Attahiru? (82633 Views)

Fly-Out Ceremony For Air Marshal Oladayo Amao / AIB Has Recovered Black Box Of Crashed Aircraft - Aviation Minister, Hadi Sirika / AIB Recovers Black Box Of Crashed Jet, Begins Probe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fact-Check: Did Two Persons Fly Out Of Crashed Aircraft Conveying Attahiru? by sweetgala(m): 12:50pm On May 23, 2021
Drefaithful:
Airborne officers are trained to to jump from a moving aircraft with parachute, amongst the officer and men onboard,there were two Airborne officers which are Brig Gen. M.I. ABDULKADIR and Maj L.A. HAYAT which both of them paid the supreme sacrifice along with their boss

Jump out of a business class plane! you and your chute might be sucked in by the turbine engine. The position of the exit on these makes them not ideal for emergency exit, no one would have had enough time to wear a chute, activate the emergency door release, and exit safely not to mention two people.
Re: Fact-Check: Did Two Persons Fly Out Of Crashed Aircraft Conveying Attahiru? by manmustwack: 12:59pm On May 23, 2021
Someone has to be extremely stupid to believe it possible to parachute out of a jet aircraft.
Then again Nigerians will believe almost anything when it comes to rumours and innuendo.
Too much action movie watching.

1 Like

Re: Fact-Check: Did Two Persons Fly Out Of Crashed Aircraft Conveying Attahiru? by Nobody: 3:36pm On May 23, 2021
I'll never follow this up.
Re: Fact-Check: Did Two Persons Fly Out Of Crashed Aircraft Conveying Attahiru? by Johnsown1(m): 10:42am On May 24, 2021
I will comment my reserve later . Nothing is impossible for this country
Re: Fact-Check: Did Two Persons Fly Out Of Crashed Aircraft Conveying Attahiru? by bolayei: 11:48am On May 24, 2021
Could this be the crash scene of the crash with 2 missing pilots?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook / Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos / Eugene Anenih Slumps And Dies Of Heart Attack (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.