Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,819 members, 7,889,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:27 PM

Clubhouse Now Available On Android In Nigeria - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Clubhouse Now Available On Android In Nigeria (640 Views)

Four Ways To Hack Your Neighbors Wifi Password On Android In 2021 “no Root” / Delete For Everyone Now Available On Facebook Messenger (remove For Everyone) / Which Is Currently The Best Offline Football Game On Android? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clubhouse Now Available On Android In Nigeria by phonesiq: 7:40pm On May 22, 2021
Invite-only social audio platform Clubhouse has arrived on Android. The company, who had initially began the rollout in US, has announced that it is now available globally. Before now, Clubhouse was exclusive to Apple's iOS since its launch back in March 2020.

The audio app came to the spotlight in the tech world shortly after being used by people like Tesla and SpaceX CEO Elon Musk and Mark Zuckerberg the Co-Founder of social networking platform Facebook.

However, to be able to use the service, you will need an invite from an existing user. The good new is that existing users have a good number of invites to give out.

Follow this link to get an invite from us https://phonesiq.com/news/clubhouse-now-available-on-android-globally
Re: Clubhouse Now Available On Android In Nigeria by Sammybase(m): 8:20am On May 23, 2021
give me an invite bro so i can invite other friends
Re: Clubhouse Now Available On Android In Nigeria by Sammybase(m): 8:22am On May 23, 2021
Re: Clubhouse Now Available On Android In Nigeria by directonpc(m): 8:51am On May 23, 2021
Who wants to rant? I can create a room
Re: Clubhouse Now Available On Android In Nigeria by meobizy(f): 12:45pm On May 23, 2021
This app which only wastes space on one’s phone. I never liked the idea and was forced into using it. Seven months later and I still don’t see the point. It’s a good way to cope with an enforced lockdown. Since we have no lockdown here, the software serves zero purpose.
Re: Clubhouse Now Available On Android In Nigeria by Pofgrace(m): 3:59pm On May 23, 2021
Sammybase:
this is my number +2348065057564
I'll invite you
Re: Clubhouse Now Available On Android In Nigeria by Sammybase(m): 10:13am On May 25, 2021
Pofgrace:
I'll invite you

i have not gotten link yet
Re: Clubhouse Now Available On Android In Nigeria by Pofgrace(m): 12:44pm On May 25, 2021
Sammybase:

send number I realized I'll have to add you to my contact
Re: Clubhouse Now Available On Android In Nigeria by Pofgrace(m): 4:20pm On May 25, 2021
Sammybase:

Hey Sammybasenl - I have an invite to Clubhouse and want you to join. � I added you using +2348065057564, so make sure to use that number when you register. Here is the link! https://clubhouse.com/app

(1) (Reply)

Tecno Camon X Pro For Sale / Urgent Urgent Urgent - Relocation Sales Xiaomi Mi 9t Pop Up Camera Phone (6/128) / Phone For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.