Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,936 members, 7,931,265 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 08:35 PM

Otunla Blessing: UNIABUJA Graduate Raped And Killed (Graphic Pictures) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Otunla Blessing: UNIABUJA Graduate Raped And Killed (Graphic Pictures) (71035 Views)

Terwase Akwaza 'Gana' Corpse: Before & After He Was Killed (Graphic Photos) / Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) / Missy Ayom: How I Was Raped By Ozeal, UNIABUJA Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Otunla Blessing: UNIABUJA Graduate Raped And Killed (Graphic Pictures) by DavidEsq(m): 7:58am On May 24, 2021
ademidedavid:

I will inform the VC
That man doesn't care from all indications.

1 Like

Re: Otunla Blessing: UNIABUJA Graduate Raped And Killed (Graphic Pictures) by ademidedavid(f): 7:58am On May 24, 2021
MAY God continue to protect us all
Re: Otunla Blessing: UNIABUJA Graduate Raped And Killed (Graphic Pictures) by Warlord2014(m): 8:24am On May 24, 2021
Shame to all the heartless Nigerians... Karma will make sure all your kids don't grow.

1 Like

Re: Otunla Blessing: UNIABUJA Graduate Raped And Killed (Graphic Pictures) by mmadu4: 8:35am On May 24, 2021
ademidedavid:

Its not easy to do such especially to a stranger who might be on drugs........

or for like 5guys waiting on queue to take turns on her..........the trauma will forever linger in her heart

is she better off dead?

1 Like

Re: Otunla Blessing: UNIABUJA Graduate Raped And Killed (Graphic Pictures) by mmadu4: 8:37am On May 24, 2021
Warlord2014:
Shame to all the heartless Nigerians... Karma will make sure all your kids don't grow.

my 44 make sure all your kids dont grow .

1 Like

Re: Otunla Blessing: UNIABUJA Graduate Raped And Killed (Graphic Pictures) by ademidedavid(f): 8:38am On May 24, 2021
mmadu4:

Which kind wahala be this
Re: Otunla Blessing: UNIABUJA Graduate Raped And Killed (Graphic Pictures) by ademidedavid(f): 8:39am On May 24, 2021
mmadu4:

is she better off dead?

At times its better than to live with certin trauma and become very vulnerable to the society...
Re: Otunla Blessing: UNIABUJA Graduate Raped And Killed (Graphic Pictures) by mmadu4: 8:39am On May 24, 2021
ademidedavid:

Which kind wahala be this

wahala for where
Re: Otunla Blessing: UNIABUJA Graduate Raped And Killed (Graphic Pictures) by ademidedavid(f): 8:40am On May 24, 2021
Warlord2014:

Amen.........

1 Like

Re: Otunla Blessing: UNIABUJA Graduate Raped And Killed (Graphic Pictures) by Warlord2014(m): 8:40am On May 24, 2021
mmadu4:

This time around it is karma... Not 44.

1 Like

Re: Otunla Blessing: UNIABUJA Graduate Raped And Killed (Graphic Pictures) by ademidedavid(f): 9:07am On May 24, 2021
Warlord2014:

This time around it is karma... Not 44.

Confirm

1 Like

Re: Otunla Blessing: UNIABUJA Graduate Raped And Killed (Graphic Pictures) by Johnsown1(m): 10:10am On May 24, 2021
What a sad news, rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Otunla Blessing: UNIABUJA Graduate Raped And Killed (Graphic Pictures) by ademidedavid(f): 10:12am On May 24, 2021
Johnsown1:
What a sad news, rest in peace

Amen

1 Like

Re: Otunla Blessing: UNIABUJA Graduate Raped And Killed (Graphic Pictures) by Thomist(m): 10:29am On May 24, 2021
ademidedavid:

Please let me and my family leave the country before the country go patapata

If u run finish u will come back. We have to fight this together and be free.

2 Likes

Re: Otunla Blessing: UNIABUJA Graduate Raped And Killed (Graphic Pictures) by ademidedavid(f): 10:43am On May 24, 2021
Thomist:

If u run finish u will come back. We have to fight this together and be free.

Its not compulsory i am part of the fight.......mojamosa lanmo akinkanju
Re: Otunla Blessing: UNIABUJA Graduate Raped And Killed (Graphic Pictures) by tnerro1(m): 11:05am On May 24, 2021
Jogging early in the morning now in Abuja is very dangerous, these Abok.i boys could just attack you without warning and they are everywhere. The police need to sit up. We have thugs walking round Abuja , hope we don turn to Lagos very soon
Re: Otunla Blessing: UNIABUJA Graduate Raped And Killed (Graphic Pictures) by NLmopol(m): 1:03pm On May 24, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Just take a second and imagine how peaceful our world will be and how sex crimes will go extinct if everyone masturbated.

You are under arrest

For lack of sense
Re: Otunla Blessing: UNIABUJA Graduate Raped And Killed (Graphic Pictures) by okuta007: 1:16pm On May 24, 2021
VickypediaPHC:
The continuous killing of females in Nigeria, goes to show that the Govt is not doing enough to help the female gender. There should be stiffer sanctions and laws. Parents, religious organizations, female CSO, NGOs, Governors wives and others must create awareness and end this evil. We can't make progress as a nation, killing our females and making them endangered species.
Our females are an integral part of our development as a Nation.
Enough is Enough!!!

leave them alone, they forget that the only reason Nigeria is not experiencing a civil war right now despite the economic hardships and social travails is because sex is still readily available for almost everyone in Nigeria regardless of your status .... when they kill all the females the males will start fv. c k i ng themselves because there are not enough females to go around.... since these fools want to kill them all - crazy mofos....

1 Like

Re: Otunla Blessing: UNIABUJA Graduate Raped And Killed (Graphic Pictures) by KillerofbadPPLE(m): 4:35pm On May 24, 2021
ademidedavid:

And the man go wait until them cut him pennis??

Good advice but not to be used...........
once a man insert his penis in the honnypot he becomes useless and helpless

1 Like

Re: Otunla Blessing: UNIABUJA Graduate Raped And Killed (Graphic Pictures) by ademidedavid(f): 6:58am On May 25, 2021
KillerofbadPPLE:
once a man insert his penis in the honnypot he becomes useless and helpless

My learned friend
Re: Otunla Blessing: UNIABUJA Graduate Raped And Killed (Graphic Pictures) by ademidedavid(f): 7:00am On May 25, 2021
okuta007:

leave them alone, they forget that the only reason Nigeria is not experiencing a civil war right now despite the economic hardships and social travails is because sex is still readily available for almost everyone in Nigeria regardless of your status .... when they kill all the females the males will start fv. c k i ng themselves because there are not enough females to go around.... since these fools want to kill them all - crazy mofos....

VEry funny

1 Like

Re: Otunla Blessing: UNIABUJA Graduate Raped And Killed (Graphic Pictures) by okuta007: 10:20am On May 25, 2021
ademidedavid:

VEry funny

grin

1 Like

Re: Otunla Blessing: UNIABUJA Graduate Raped And Killed (Graphic Pictures) by ademidedavid(f): 12:49am On May 26, 2021
okuta007:

grin

I feel you
Re: Otunla Blessing: UNIABUJA Graduate Raped And Killed (Graphic Pictures) by ademidedavid(f): 8:02am On May 29, 2021
SanctifiedSista:
The culprit will be found or spirit of death will take his life this month

Your wish will be fulfilled

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. / Policemen React To The Deaths Of Their Colleagues In Offa Bank Robbery / Party Guest Stabs Celebrant To Death In Ogun State (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.