Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,343 members, 7,891,526 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 02:28 PM

In Africa Igbos Conquered The Spare Parts Business - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In Africa Igbos Conquered The Spare Parts Business (1306 Views)

How The Fulani Conquered The South East Without A Gun. / Chimaroke Nnamani Declares Himself President Of Igbo Spare Parts Dealers / How Nigerians Reacted As Malami Compares Cows Business To Spare Parts Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Africa Igbos Conquered The Spare Parts Business by Investigative: 8:35pm On May 22, 2021
Do You Know That?

Igbo is the biggest spare parts dealers in Africa.

Spare parts, Nnewi
Mgbuka Obosi
Ikokwu, PH
Spare Parts, Nkpor
Ladipo, Lagos
Farin-gada, Jos
Sabon Gari, Kano

SA
Angola
Gabon
Malawi
Ghana
Zimbabwe
Ethiopia
Mozambique
Zambia, etc.

Retweet to educate someone

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In Africa Igbos Conquered The Spare Parts Business by mrvitalis(m): 8:42pm On May 22, 2021
Investigative:
Do You Know That?

Igbo is the biggest spare parts dealers in Africa.

Spare parts, Nnewi
Mgbuka Obosi
Ikokwu, PH
Spare Parts, Nkpor
Ladipo, Lagos
Farin-gada, Jos
Sabon Gari, Kano

SA
Angola
Gabon
Malawi
Ghana
Zimbabwe
Ethiopia
Mozambique
Zambia, etc.

Retweet to educate someone
Don't say they say we are boastful ...so please let's hide our achievements

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Africa Igbos Conquered The Spare Parts Business by Zaheertyler(m): 8:50pm On May 22, 2021
Keep it too yourself bro
Re: In Africa Igbos Conquered The Spare Parts Business by doggedfighter(f): 8:51pm On May 22, 2021
grin
Re: In Africa Igbos Conquered The Spare Parts Business by PoloG: 9:40pm On May 22, 2021
grin grin
Re: In Africa Igbos Conquered The Spare Parts Business by Hyperchi(m): 10:32pm On May 22, 2021
celebrate success
Re: In Africa Igbos Conquered The Spare Parts Business by Nobody: 10:50pm On May 22, 2021
We are tired of Igbo threads.

3 Likes

Re: In Africa Igbos Conquered The Spare Parts Business by Brimstone77: 11:06pm On May 22, 2021
I'm not impress...

When are igbos going fully into science and technology??

I can't wait to read or hear that an Igbo man manufactured a weapon of mass destruction..

I mean stuffs like, explosive rockets, missiles, atomic or nuclear bombs..

2 Likes

Re: In Africa Igbos Conquered The Spare Parts Business by adadike(f): 1:57am On May 23, 2021
That's true.
Agaka Ilorin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In Africa Igbos Conquered The Spare Parts Business by clarocuzioo(m): 5:34am On May 23, 2021
Brimstone77:
I'm not impress...

I can't wait to read or hear that an Igbo man manufactured a weapon of mass destruction..

Ojukwu did that during the war. Most of the ammunition he used during the civil war were locally sourced. The likes of Ojukwu bucket and Ojukwu mosquito. Go to war museum Umuajia and see the tanks he built then.

Prof. IZUOGU produced a car in the 80s, and Abaca sent soldiers to arrest him.and confiscate every thing in his lab including his research manuals.

UNN was banned from advanced research in science and technology.

There are a lot of reasons why we want out of this expired contraption because its dragging the Igboman backwards.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Africa Igbos Conquered The Spare Parts Business by DMechyy: 5:57am On May 23, 2021
cool
Re: In Africa Igbos Conquered The Spare Parts Business by ariesbull: 7:04am On May 23, 2021
Brimstone77:
I'm not impress...

They have been doing that during Biafra civil war

There Is theory in physics called Ezeilo theory

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Africa Igbos Conquered The Spare Parts Business by ThinkSmarter: 7:09am On May 23, 2021
U see spare parts, Building materials and Consumer electronics.
Leave it for the Igbos.
Building goes to the Togo's
Hausa... Farming
Yorubas... Transportation herbal medicine

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Africa Igbos Conquered The Spare Parts Business by Rodwave: 7:27am On May 23, 2021
Rubbish post

1 Like

Re: In Africa Igbos Conquered The Spare Parts Business by goodnessme1(f): 8:27am On May 23, 2021
Brimstone77:
I'm not impress...

It can never happen when they are still Nigerian.

Give them Biafra and if in fifteen years time they haven't done those things,Then Know we Igbos have fail.

1 Like

Re: In Africa Igbos Conquered The Spare Parts Business by Burruchaga71(m): 9:46am On May 23, 2021
Brimstone77:
I'm not impress...

. ESN has been manufacturing weapons nah.

1 Like

Re: In Africa Igbos Conquered The Spare Parts Business by Rodwave: 10:52am On May 23, 2021
EmekaA125:

E pain am. This one pain you well well. Kpele grin grin grin

Wetin dey pain me? grin

Attahiru died and Bamboohari his brother was drinking champagne in aso rock, e no pain me na this small post go come pain me grin

(1) (Reply)

Former US Ambassador, Campbell Condemns Igp's Order Against IPOB / Actualization Of Biafra Is A Mirage For Now Unless.. / This Boy Wanted To Come Home Due To Racism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.