Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,814 members, 7,902,600 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 01:01 PM

Painting Still Pictures From An Esteemed Active Nairalander On The Island - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Painting Still Pictures From An Esteemed Active Nairalander On The Island (601 Views)

Help A Nairalander On His Final Year Project Questionaire / Ipaja Estate Building Painted Pictures Of An Esteemed Nairalander / Which Areas or Estates On The Island Are Least Prone To Flooding? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Painting Still Pictures From An Esteemed Active Nairalander On The Island by gbadexy(m): 7:02am On May 23, 2021
It's always a pleasure to be engaged to supply paints by nairalanders.
You guys are awesome and I appreciate your patronages.
You are the real bosses.
Back to the thread, this are the images from the ongoing work of the project.

Re: Painting Still Pictures From An Esteemed Active Nairalander On The Island by gbadexy(m): 7:05am On May 23, 2021
More...

Re: Painting Still Pictures From An Esteemed Active Nairalander On The Island by gbadexy(m): 7:17am On May 23, 2021
Re: Painting Still Pictures From An Esteemed Active Nairalander On The Island by Deasegun19(m): 8:13am On May 23, 2021
what color is that? they are playing with serious heat there...
Re: Painting Still Pictures From An Esteemed Active Nairalander On The Island by gbadexy(m): 8:51am On May 23, 2021
Deasegun19:
what color is that? they are playing with serious heat there...
Blue-black. That's matte and not gloss. It allows the building to breathe and doesn't trap heat inside.
Re: Painting Still Pictures From An Esteemed Active Nairalander On The Island by Deasegun19(m): 7:51pm On May 23, 2021
gbadexy:

Blue-black. That's matte and not gloss. It allows the building to breathe and doesn't trap heat inside.

ok, good to know. Thanks, I learnt a new thing today.
Re: Painting Still Pictures From An Esteemed Active Nairalander On The Island by gbadexy(m): 10:46pm On May 23, 2021
Deasegun19:

ok, good to know. Thanks, I learnt a new thing today.
We live and learn sir.
Re: Painting Still Pictures From An Esteemed Active Nairalander On The Island by gbadexy(m): 6:36am On May 24, 2021
I forgot to add that the paint is a wax based water repellent matte for extra durability due to the high humidity area of the island.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

4 Bedroom Contemporary Duplex Design In Nigeria / Yaba Letting And Sales / Red Flags You Should Look For When You Want To Buy Or Rent An Home?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.