Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,230 members, 7,928,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 08:41 PM

Diego Maradona 7 People Charged With Homicide ... After Shocking Investigation - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Diego Maradona 7 People Charged With Homicide ... After Shocking Investigation (525 Views)

Homicide: FG Files Charges Against Peter Nwachukwu / 7 People Charged To Court For Parading A Woman Naked In Anambra / 7 People Arrested For Importing Physically Challenged Kids To Beg In Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diego Maradona 7 People Charged With Homicide ... After Shocking Investigation by davis51(m): 7:48am On May 23, 2021
Bombshell news out of Argentina where SEVEN people have been charged with homicide in the death of soccer legend Diego Maradona.

Maradona passed away back in November from heart failure -- just 2 weeks after undergoing brain surgery. He was only 60.

The Maradona family had suspected there was something fishy behind his death -- which led to a special investigation into the situation.

Police in Argentina raided the house and private clinic of Dr. Leopoldo Luque (the surgeon who performed the brain operation) in the days following Maradona's death -- and clearly, they believe they found enough evidence to prove criminal wrongdoing.

Now, prosecutors in San Isidro, Argentino have announced 7 people -- including Dr. Luque -- have been charged with "simple homicide with eventual intent," according to ESPN... The other 6 people facing charges include Maradona's psychiatrist Agustina Cosachov -- along with 2 nurses and other medical professionals.

If convicted, they each face up to 25 years in prison.

According to reports, prosecutors believe there is evidence showing Maradona received insufficient medical care following the brain surgery.

In other words, they believe Maradona's death could have been prevented had the medical team performed their jobs correctly...It's unclear WHY prosecutors believe the medical team, failed to perform their duties -- some have suggested a nefarious motive.

The case is scheduled to go in front of a judge on May 31 -- and the world will be watching.

Re: Diego Maradona 7 People Charged With Homicide ... After Shocking Investigation by bkool7(m): 7:50am On May 23, 2021
Abeg make una free am.

Do you know how oyibo no complain now.

Be the as it may, I think Nairaland should modify it banning rules. These mods are acting authoritarian.

1. Warning strike ought to be given b4 banning
2. Reason should be given why you were restricted from do certain things.
3. Duration of ban should be stated.

I just woke up this morning and I noticed I can't comment on my other account
No warning,
No reason
No statement from Nairaland.

This is unprofessional

The only comment I could recall was on Ipob. Now, is Ipob no a terrorist group?
Re: Diego Maradona 7 People Charged With Homicide ... After Shocking Investigation by davis51(m): 7:53am On May 23, 2021
Sorry oooo cry to Oluwaseun Temitope Osewa
Re: Diego Maradona 7 People Charged With Homicide ... After Shocking Investigation by mightyhaze: 8:10am On May 23, 2021
60 na only?
Re: Diego Maradona 7 People Charged With Homicide ... After Shocking Investigation by mysticwarrior(m): 8:32am On May 23, 2021
Abeg make them leave them jare, maradona could have taken narcotics days after the operation,
Re: Diego Maradona 7 People Charged With Homicide ... After Shocking Investigation by Nathaniel111(m): 9:18am On May 23, 2021
Them no come 9ja cum see as Doctors dey kill patients anyhw here.

(1) (Reply)

Super TV Ceo’s Wife Demands N1billion Compensation From Media House, See Why / Gunmen Burn Down Police Resident In Imo, Two Police Officers Killed / NYSC Corp Member Arrested For Importing Drugged Candies From UK (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.