Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,656 members, 7,889,142 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:15 AM

When Last Did You Eat In Your Dream? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When Last Did You Eat In Your Dream? (278 Views)

One Question You Must Ask Yourself Before You Eat The Forbidden Fruit / When Last Did You Say "Thank You God?" / When Last Did Your Pastor Preach About Issues On Family Values And Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Last Did You Eat In Your Dream? by mdokaba1(m): 9:34am On May 23, 2021
These days the economic hardship seems to have gotten to dreamland, such that people no longer "see free food to eat even in their dreams again"

If na lie, when last you chop for dream?

Oyah tell us...
Re: When Last Did You Eat In Your Dream? by Shedrack777: 9:38am On May 23, 2021
20years ago
Re: When Last Did You Eat In Your Dream? by mercidove: 9:43am On May 23, 2021
I try as hard as I can to make sure I eat in my dream almost everyday, cos i can't go hungry in real life and still deny myself of that opportunity to fill my stomach in dream.
The country too hard abeg. I eat in dream just to keep body and soul in operation.

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Eat In Your Dream? by liveyourlife007(m): 9:47am On May 23, 2021
Last night.

Bread and Akara
Re: When Last Did You Eat In Your Dream? by obiekunie01: 9:49am On May 23, 2021
mdokaba1:

These days the economic hardship seems to have gotten to dreamland, such that people no longer "see free food to eat even in their dreams again"

Oyah tell us...

Nigerians!

una funny walai! grin
Re: When Last Did You Eat In Your Dream? by PlayMaker14: 9:50am On May 23, 2021
3yrs ago....

In the dream, I was invited perform as an MC at a Popular Warri broadcaster wedding ceremony, after the performance, the bride sister came to where I was sitting with a plate of well organized Coconut rice and enticing laps of turkey, I quickly pounced on the shinning turkey laps and as I was about to consume the rice, there came a loud sound that woke me up..... "Gboa"

It was the local Vigilante group chasing some thieves who wanted to steal generator in the neighborhood.

I was angry and tried forcing myself to go back to the unfinished Coconut rice.

4 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Eat In Your Dream? by habsydiamond(m): 9:51am On May 23, 2021
mdokaba1:

Oyah tell us...
na bad luck be that nao
Re: When Last Did You Eat In Your Dream? by decatalyst(m): 9:54am On May 23, 2021
mdokaba1:

Oyah tell us...

Ogbeni, you no know say supplies in the spirit realm don dey depleted? Buhari no try at.

Village people dey feel the heat too, so no free food.

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Eat In Your Dream? by TarOrfeeek: 10:03am On May 23, 2021
Those times in Campus way hunger go want format your brain

I slept one hot afternoon like this, like 2 hours in
This enticing plate of egusi and fufu just appeared in my front.

I started to demolish the food. When I wanted to drink water, there was not water anywhere

I started to look for water. I was flying around looking for water when NEPA brought light and my cranky fan started to cry.

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Eat In Your Dream? by pyyxxaro: 10:05am On May 23, 2021
Naaa Better Chicken Sharwama I chop last Friday oh

The Sharwama de hot self

I wear Pyjamas for the dream cool
Re: When Last Did You Eat In Your Dream? by nzube25779: 4:04pm On May 23, 2021
Last night. Bread and Akara

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Chris :is The Doctrine Of Soul Tie ,soul Mate Scriptural / I Foresee #taliban Taking Over Some States In Nigeria – Primate Ayodele Reveals / VIDEO: 2021 Masquerade Festival In Enugu State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.