Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,126 members, 7,887,255 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:44 AM

Attahiru: Adamu Garba Berates Buhari, Osinbajo, Their Wives For Shunning Burial - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attahiru: Adamu Garba Berates Buhari, Osinbajo, Their Wives For Shunning Burial (27098 Views)

Economic Hardship: Ohanaeze Commends South East Residents For Shunning Protests / "You Are Already A Failure" - PDP Berates Buhari / β€˜one Man’ Activist, Rex Anighoro Berates Buhari At UNGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attahiru: Adamu Garba Berates Buhari, Osinbajo, Their Wives For Shunning Burial by PlayMaker14: 3:17pm On May 23, 2021
razible5384:
u are just plain silly for this comment.....sometimes is better you keep shut an read others comment rather than being a nuisance in the public space.....I don't like attending burial my foot,when u die nah u go bury yourself
Don't mistake me for your dad.

1 Like

Re: Attahiru: Adamu Garba Berates Buhari, Osinbajo, Their Wives For Shunning Burial by ostarlink: 3:21pm On May 23, 2021
Why must he attend when his spokesperson has told us that they have more than 200 of Attahirus out there from where replacement will be drawn from.

Sai Ba...
Re: Attahiru: Adamu Garba Berates Buhari, Osinbajo, Their Wives For Shunning Burial by ThierryJay: 3:24pm On May 23, 2021
I believe there should already be laid down protocol for the presidency's obligations to the burial of key national officers.

Buhari's absence might likely be because of security advisory i.e if his team are unable to guarantee his safety due to the short timespan, he'll be advised not to go.

1 Like

Re: Attahiru: Adamu Garba Berates Buhari, Osinbajo, Their Wives For Shunning Burial by mywells: 3:25pm On May 23, 2021
The heart of the wise is in the house of mourning , but the heart of the foolish is in the house of merry.
Re: Attahiru: Adamu Garba Berates Buhari, Osinbajo, Their Wives For Shunning Burial by DAVE5(m): 3:28pm On May 23, 2021
RisenJoe:

Seriously

What do you expect when most of them are zombies
Re: Attahiru: Adamu Garba Berates Buhari, Osinbajo, Their Wives For Shunning Burial by PlayMaker14: 3:37pm On May 23, 2021
EdwardRandy:

My father is stupid.
Just look at the hypocrite calling someone stupid....

Who's more stupid now?

Hypocrite

2 Likes

Re: Attahiru: Adamu Garba Berates Buhari, Osinbajo, Their Wives For Shunning Burial by Nobody: 3:48pm On May 23, 2021
okefranci:
You guys just hate Osinbajo for nothing, the defence minister has already represented them so what is your headache
With heartless-felt condolences?
Re: Attahiru: Adamu Garba Berates Buhari, Osinbajo, Their Wives For Shunning Burial by Kenturkey048(m): 4:20pm On May 23, 2021
Deepthoughts:
Adamu Garba did you attend the burial yourself?

Who is Adamu Garba to you ?
Re: Attahiru: Adamu Garba Berates Buhari, Osinbajo, Their Wives For Shunning Burial by 9ty4our: 4:25pm On May 23, 2021
Without mixing words, they don't care..

1 Like

Re: Attahiru: Adamu Garba Berates Buhari, Osinbajo, Their Wives For Shunning Burial by fuke(m): 5:10pm On May 23, 2021
They may be ill but their wives should have attended.
Meanwhile, for doctor free life you need this book.

https://www.amazon.com/Your-Doctor-Apple-Cider-Vinegar-ebook/dp/B08QW5PFH8

Re: Attahiru: Adamu Garba Berates Buhari, Osinbajo, Their Wives For Shunning Burial by Deepthoughts: 5:30pm On May 23, 2021
Kenturkey048:

Who is Adamu Garba to you ?
A damage garbage.
Re: Attahiru: Adamu Garba Berates Buhari, Osinbajo, Their Wives For Shunning Burial by Decent09(m): 5:32pm On May 23, 2021
SmartPolician:

This sort of comments from you folks makes me wonder if you are really humans or bots. undecided Buhari and/or Osinbajo have no excuse for missing that burial...even if they didn't stay till the end.

Just like Adamu pointed out, it just goes to show that these folks have no regards for anyone. Buhari has shown over the years that he has no regards for anyone and it is quite unfortunate.

Security protocols nko
Re: Attahiru: Adamu Garba Berates Buhari, Osinbajo, Their Wives For Shunning Burial by Tareq1105: 6:38pm On May 23, 2021
How do you expect Osinbajo to attend when his boss didn't authorize him to do so?

Buhari chose Minister of Defense to represent him,so what do you want VP to do?

It's against the protocol for VP to attend ocassion where Buhari is being represented by another person.
Re: Attahiru: Adamu Garba Berates Buhari, Osinbajo, Their Wives For Shunning Burial by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 23, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Though I am a heavy critique of this useless administration, but Adamu Garba should shut up and take a sit....

General Buhari or Pastor Osibande attending the burial will not resurrect the dead COAS or any of the military personnel who unfortunately lost their lives in the ill-fated crash.

I for one don't like attending burial ceremonies... It's not a must General Buhari and Osibande should attend it...

Let the dead bury their dead.... Make we face front.
Very senseless post. You and those who liked it are all fools
Re: Attahiru: Adamu Garba Berates Buhari, Osinbajo, Their Wives For Shunning Burial by PlayMaker14: 7:15pm On May 23, 2021
dairykidd:

Very senseless post. You and those who liked it are all fools
Your dad was the first to like and share it bro....

2 Likes

Re: Attahiru: Adamu Garba Berates Buhari, Osinbajo, Their Wives For Shunning Burial by iceberylin(m): 9:15pm On May 23, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Though I am a heavy critique of this useless administration, but Adamu Garba should shut up and take a sit....

General Buhari or Pastor Osibande attending the burial will not resurrect the dead COAS or any of the military personnel who unfortunately lost their lives in the ill-fated crash.

I for one don't like attending burial ceremonies... It's not a must General Buhari and Osibande should attend it...

Let the dead bury their dead.... Make we face front.
Don't you have brain?
Re: Attahiru: Adamu Garba Berates Buhari, Osinbajo, Their Wives For Shunning Burial by PlayMaker14: 9:17pm On May 23, 2021
iceberylin:

Don't you have brain?
Yes I do..... I think you should direct the question to your dad bro.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tariffs: Benin, Ghana Wage Economic War Against Nigeria / 9 Important Things Saraki Revealed As He Considers Running Against Buhari / 2023: Its Either Amaechi Or Me On APC Ballot – Jigawa Gov Badaru

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.