Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,900 members, 7,889,968 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 06:11 AM

Nigerians Think - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Think (251 Views)

Apc & Killers Of Nigerians Think You're Dumb & Can't Rise To Save Yourselves / What Nigerians Think About Saraki Joining Presidential Race / Nigerians Think Fayose Is Lying, Liken Him To Dino Melaye [tweets] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Think by fukara: 11:53am On May 23, 2021
I have mix feelings over the death of Chief of Army Staff. May his soul rest in peace.

Secondly, I remember when all of us were ranting marginalization of the Igboman as security Chief. What if an IGBOMAN was the COAS, and he died tragically like this, what will BUHARI be telling Ndi Igbo. That he appointd their son, just to eliminate him?

Sometimes let us thank God in all circumstances. May the Soul of all the departed rest in peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Think by Cholls(m): 12:09pm On May 23, 2021
My brothers and sisters are you not tired of this propaganda... Why are you allowing them feed on your hatred... Let us defend our land Nigeria... We're all we have

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Think by budaatum: 12:30pm On May 23, 2021
Join the Nairaland Democratic Party and be the change you want to see!

Re: Nigerians Think by SEasternVictory: 12:32pm On May 23, 2021
fukara:
I have mix feelings over the death of Chief of Army Staff. May his soul rest in peace.

Secondly, I remember when all of us were ranting marginalization of the Igboman as security Chief. What if an IGBOMAN was the COAS, and he died tragically like this, what will BUHARI be telling Ndi Igbo. That he appointd their son, just to eliminate him?

Sometimes let us thank God in all circumstances. May the Soul of all the departed rest in peace

He slaughtetred hundreds of unarmed Igbos who were peacefully protesting a few years ago.

You want us to love him irrespective ??

(1) (Reply)

£4.2 Ibori Loot: Delta State Counters Accountant General’s Claims / Northern Hippocrates / Is Twitter Really Banned?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.