Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,659 members, 7,889,160 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:04 AM

How Do I Tell This Girl! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Tell This Girl! (2153 Views)

Should I Tell? this Got Me In A Really Bad Situation / Men, What Should I Tell This Girl? / I Can't Stop Laughing. Guys What Do u Have †̥♥ Tell This Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Tell This Girl! by Rayquaza97(m): 1:12pm On Feb 09, 2006
Well i just came to high school about 8days ago,and i became friends with this girl cause of my friend,i've tooken sum test on the net wondering if she likes me,so wat do i do should i tell her dat i have feelings for her cause im woried i won't look like a foul,by the way she likes sum1 aswell plz help if u can i really need to no how to win this girl!

~Ray grin cool!
Re: How Do I Tell This Girl! by Z4M4eva(f): 1:57pm On Feb 09, 2006
Tell her your feelings and ask her out or something...you never know, she might just fancy you back
Re: How Do I Tell This Girl! by layi(m): 2:10pm On Feb 09, 2006
Tell us your age first. Seems u just entered high school! shocked
Re: How Do I Tell This Girl! by love4ever(f): 2:33pm On Feb 09, 2006
[color=#550000][/color]
my advice for you is to tell her about yourself bad or good and see if she loves you and tell her that you love her but bearing in mind that you are not falling for her pysical appearance alone but also what is in your heart for her should be really love. tell you love her and then pray to ||God and she will love you in return. buy her presents also and show her that you care for her in a way that she can not image. help in time of diffculties ok|?
Re: How Do I Tell This Girl! by hotangel2(f): 11:01pm On Feb 09, 2006
You just got into high school 8 days ago. And you've 'fallen in love' with a girl u saw at school. That's not love.. don't ask her to be your girl yet.

Ask her to the movies or summin of that nature. Do homeworks together, Don't be too close with her, because when you're too close, she'll start thinking of you as "friendship material" not boyfriend material.

Anyways i say, you wait a lil bit to know more about her... and then you can move one feet after the other.

Lmao @ you took some test on the net to see whether she likes you. Daing boy... are u 14?
Re: How Do I Tell This Girl! by Scorpio(f): 11:38pm On Feb 09, 2006
no disrespectin sha, but do u talk to her like this..as in d way u just typed? undecided
Re: How Do I Tell This Girl! by nobody2: 12:01pm On Feb 10, 2006
my dear,
i wonder what ur age is. i wonder if u are surposed to be here. i still wonder what u want to tell the girl.
anyway, after clarifying these hanging issues, then go ahead and tell her, baby, i love you pass my mother
Re: How Do I Tell This Girl! by Rayquaza97(m): 2:16pm On Feb 10, 2006
Well im 13
im really close with her as friends we talk every lunch,recess,before school,and aftre school we even chat on msn
the problem is she is in a relatonship with sum1 alse,and i think dat she just thinks of me as a kid....HELP!
Thankz guys for the advice wink
Re: How Do I Tell This Girl! by love4ever(f): 4:54pm On Feb 13, 2006
well @ray you are only 13 what are you talking about, then you should not be thinking about girlfriends now ok
face your studies for now. sad
Re: How Do I Tell This Girl! by Rayquaza97(m): 10:39am On Feb 14, 2006
come on studys u must be kiding me! cheesy
Re: How Do I Tell This Girl! by Maxflame(m): 11:41am On Feb 14, 2006
Dude first you have to become the alpha male, chicks dig dudes with attitudes, i'm not asking you to be arrogant. Just look for a way to be popular in school and girls would want to hang out with you.

Oh yeah!, do your studies. wink
Re: How Do I Tell This Girl! by love4ever(f): 12:15pm On Feb 14, 2006
@ rayangry oh boy you need reason up and not allow a girl to make you forget your studies ok but take care. face yourrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr studies please for a better future amar ok smiley
Re: How Do I Tell This Girl! by omogenaija(f): 3:36am On Feb 15, 2006
and people wonder y i go for older guys,

anyways all i can say is for u to do u and read ur books
Re: How Do I Tell This Girl! by mobzy205(f): 7:25am On Feb 15, 2006
i agree with u, i think u r too young to be thinking bout a girlfriend wat ur feeling is puppy love, i have felt b4 dont rush things all am advicing u to do is study hard
Re: How Do I Tell This Girl! by ono(m): 2:04pm On Feb 15, 2006
I just finished having a row with one wesleyanA on something similar to this one. She's just 15, going to 16. I HAD to practically bring all the HELL down to convince her that at her age, all she should be concerned about is growing up to be a responsible person. That landed me in a heap of mess, and other craps about American culture.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-5831.32.html

Now, here we go again with a 13 year old. What's going on in the world of ours?!!

O'l boy in Australia, you'd better face your studies before I tell your mum and Dad.
Re: How Do I Tell This Girl! by layi(m): 2:54pm On Feb 15, 2006
The world is really in trouble.

Teenagers need to understand its only a phase and its the hormonal imbalance resulting in excess sex hormones that is responsible for this kind of affinity. There is time for everything.
Re: How Do I Tell This Girl! by love4ever(f): 3:18pm On Feb 15, 2006
smiley well u guys are asically right and you should advice not to concentrate on girls but to STUDIES AND BECOME SOMEONE IMPORTANT 2mar and that is all that matters and after he could look for his life partner(that is after university).
Re: How Do I Tell This Girl! by chrisd(m): 6:47pm On Mar 09, 2006
He has BIG hormonal imbalance then. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Do I Tell This Girl! by lauryn(f): 1:57am On Aug 19, 2006
@ Topic
laugh my friggin lil behind off grin.
Keep tooking, one day u'll receiving grin
Re: How Do I Tell This Girl! by Scorpio(f): 3:48am On Aug 21, 2006
lmao,,,Lauryn, dat ain't rite
Re: How Do I Tell This Girl! by febie(f): 12:51am On Aug 19, 2007
tell her how u feel
Re: How Do I Tell This Girl! by lopez(f): 1:50pm On Aug 20, 2007
i don't think what you are feeling for her is love ,,its crush and believe me it will go away , n in few months time if not days u ll ve gotten over her and now on someone else.

And imagine if u ask every one u have a crush on out , life will be miserable .
This is due to ur hormonal changes . every boy go through it , being a teenager u've got to take it easy .
I will advise that you try to stand out in ur studies believe me girls like smart guy . smart guys are always popular in high especially the ones that can balance it with charm( good looks n so on)_

And plssssssss don't give in to peer pressure beacuse everyone is doing it doesn't make it right. you've got a great future ahead of you so dont deatryoy it.

PS: re u sure u are 13 though , or this is some idle guys trend
Re: How Do I Tell This Girl! by Nobody: 11:36am On Feb 06, 2009
You wanna know how you're gonna tell her?

Well I wanna know how you told us
Re: How Do I Tell This Girl! by carino: 1:51pm On Dec 21, 2009
follow hot angel's advice
Re: How Do I Tell This Girl! by sofadj(m): 9:29pm On Dec 21, 2009
sry
Re: How Do I Tell This Girl! by mamagee3(f): 9:32pm On Dec 21, 2009
Just tell her. wink
Re: How Do I Tell This Girl! by mindeh(f): 9:52pm On Dec 21, 2009
try playing a bad boy role wen she's around.Girls as young as her fancy bad boys.
Re: How Do I Tell This Girl! by kpolli(m): 9:30am On Dec 22, 2009
layi:

Tell us your age first. Seems u just entered high school! shocked

cos he is young he cant like or date a girl or wat?
Re: How Do I Tell This Girl! by Nura723(m): 10:36pm On Dec 25, 2009
lopez:

i don't think what you are feeling for her is love ,,its crush and believe me it will go away , n in few months time if not days u ll ve gotten over her and now on someone else.

And imagine if u ask every one u have a crush on out , life will be miserable .
This is due to your hormonal changes . every boy go through it , being a teenager u've got to take it easy .
I will advise that you try to stand out in your studies believe me girls like smart guy . smart guys are always popular in high especially the ones that can balance it with charm( good looks n so on)_

And plssssssss don't give in to peer pressure beacuse everyone is doing it doesn't make it right. you've got a great future ahead of you so dont deatryoy it.

Take my advice and dont propose to and show her lyke u re nt interest; doing that will only make u to become `yssup`. Tease her, in short play wit her lyke your lil sis and u will see da result. And never ever confess UNLESS SHE DOES THAT FIRST

PS: re u sure u are 13 though , or this is some idle guys trend

(1) (Reply)

The Perfect Make Out:for Guys / The Fear Of Jazz / Would You Want Your Child To Date Someone Like You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.