Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,502 members, 7,929,638 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 06:28 PM

Ex Soldier To IPOB: Why You Shouldn't Celebrate COAS Attahiru's Death - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex Soldier To IPOB: Why You Shouldn't Celebrate COAS Attahiru's Death (2797 Views)

Governors, Ministers, Shun Burial Of Late COAS Attahiru, Attend Wedding / General Attahiru’s Death: Nigeria Going Through Difficult Time – US / Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex Soldier To IPOB: Why You Shouldn't Celebrate COAS Attahiru's Death by Skillsnigeria: 4:58pm On May 23, 2021
Noted
Re: Ex Soldier To IPOB: Why You Shouldn't Celebrate COAS Attahiru's Death by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 23, 2021
ThinkSmarter:
The problem of Igbos is their inborne pride.
They are naturally unsubmissive to any authority.
Thats why they don't have a king or bow to any.
The so called traditional rulers, the igwes, ezes and obis are just they cuz of money from govt houses.
They only respect the council of renowed elders in their various kindred families.
Being forced into a modern country with other superior tribes will never be accepted without grudges.
Igbos and fulanis have superiority complexes as far as nigeria politics z concerned.
The only thing that will calm them is to appoint them into some key sectors of the govt, else... They will continue to be disloyal to the authorities.
Igbo are good people, but na their love 4 money spoil them.
Hausas are good bu na islam spoil them.
Yorubas dey neutral, smart and trickish.
what makes a tribe superior ? your last statement said it all but you guys should stop heating up ev.I can assure you that we didn't hold any party when this man died ,and even many people in the East don't know that someone important died.
likewise we can say that Yorubas and Northerners celebrated during the Ipob killings, ikonso's killing ,orlu bombing and the obigbo massacre ?
Re: Ex Soldier To IPOB: Why You Shouldn't Celebrate COAS Attahiru's Death by McTobe(m): 6:32pm On May 23, 2021
I think I agree with you to a large extent
ThinkSmarter:
The so called traditional rulers, the igwes, ezes and obis are just they cuz of money from govt houses.
They only respect the council of renowed elders in their various kindred families.
Being forced into a modern country with other superior tribes will never be accepted without grudges.
Igbos and fulanis have superiority complexes as far as nigeria politics z concerned.
The only thing that will calm them is to appoint them into some key sectors of the govt, else... They will continue to be disloyal to the authorities.
Re: Ex Soldier To IPOB: Why You Shouldn't Celebrate COAS Attahiru's Death by ogbuefi677(m): 6:47pm On May 23, 2021
FreedomArmy:
Curse be to any man or woman who direct the killing of unarmed ipob members. May their soul never find peace.
Amen
Re: Ex Soldier To IPOB: Why You Shouldn't Celebrate COAS Attahiru's Death by Whoube99(f): 6:50pm On May 23, 2021
AmadiAba:
ex Soldier to IPOB: Why You Shouldn't Celebrate COAS Attahiru's Death | #IgbereTV

By: Okello Peters Izuchukwu

First, Gen Attahiru was not in any unit in the east, when those atrocities were committed.

Secondly, during his stint as the GOC 82 DIV NA, he barely spent two months in a row in the office, as he was also a member of Arms Deal Probe Panel. His Chief Of Staff and BDE commanders who most times receive orders from Abuja were running the show.

Lastly, if Buratai was still the COAS when this unknown gun men thing began, I don't think we would be here discussing this. ...the whole of South East would feel it.

You are not more Igbo than I am.......you don't feel the pain of those senseless killings more than I do, but I still stand here to tell you that, if there is anything Attahiru would do, it is to stop Genocide from being committed against our people, even if it means going against power that be, or even losing his life.

I didn't just wake up to make these assertions..

Remember, I served in both Onitsha and Enugu as a soldier.

I witnessed this things, firsthand.

I am not going to discuss everything here....but you're free to run with your opinion"

https://igberetvnews.com/1390895/ex-soldier-ipob-shouldnt-celebrate-coas-attahirus-death/

What do you know about the Army
That you wear a military camo and have served in Onitsha & Enugu does not any way suggested you know the in and out of the military top stuff.
By the way, in what capacity were you serving in the two places you mentioned
Re: Ex Soldier To IPOB: Why You Shouldn't Celebrate COAS Attahiru's Death by clarocuzioo(m): 8:10pm On May 23, 2021
ThinkSmarter:

Igbos don't bow to foolishness.
Igboman no matter how small will stand against injustice no matter how big it is.

(1) (2) (Reply)

If A Foreign Nation Invade Nigeria, Will You Be Patriotic To Enlist In The Army / This Is Why Nigerians Should Respect Igbos & Vote Who Igbos Recommend! / Tinubu And Peter Obi Certificate Comparison Side By Side -photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.