Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,905 members, 7,872,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:46 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 - Travel (492) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 (729053 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (489) (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) ... (676) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by LoadedHollow: 12:53pm On Jul 30, 2021
Please I don’t have a stripe account, so which website can you recommend again
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by onomss: 1:12pm On Jul 30, 2021
Gloryyssssz:

Trust me I know how you feel after a refusal. It can be very overwhelming.
Give it a week to clear your head, go for a walk and then reapply. Make sure to tackle all the issues of the visa officer.
You can also get help from those people that have their passport requests.
And I’m everything Give thanks to God.

Not me oh. I’m sure the moniker has seen your message and yeah in everything give thanks.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by LoadedHollow: 1:18pm On Jul 30, 2021
please how can i contact anon123. i want to play for my gcms right now abeg. Got rejected today and school starts september
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Affluence052: 1:18pm On Jul 30, 2021
[quote author=ritzzybaron post=104214763]Some Uni’s are just plain difficult. UNIBEN for example. I paid like 35k for a student copy, they didn’t process it. Feedback was that it can’t be sent to an individual. So I understand where @EmeeNaka is coming from

It depends on your contact tho. I got a soft copy of my University transcript (Uniben) and they also sent a copy via courier to the school. Everything is possible in this country with special arrangement.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by fav2deep: 1:20pm On Jul 30, 2021
LoadedHollow:
Omg I’m typing this with tears in my eyes. I applied for study permit since November 16 2020 but after emailing for the past 2 weeks and messaging an MP yesterday, the application is out. I’ve been rejected for personal asset and financial status. The thing is that the account used had millions of naira but rejected still. It’s been years since the last time I shed a tear but today, I shed them like a little baby. I don’t know what to do right now

Bro it's always tough at first till you see that your toughness is greater. You will pull through. If this Canada is your dream, get the gurus in the house and re-apply. A dreamer never stops dreaming. Keep knocking, your next try will go through that I'm so sure. Stay tough.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Spectro: 1:21pm On Jul 30, 2021
Thank you everyone for the support and kind words. May we experience the grace of God.

I thought that before I leave this wonderful thread, I should drop something for you.

I am currently working on a project, and that project will be completed in the last week of August.

It's an E-learning Platform for primary school students and secondary school students.

Let's just say it's like home Lesson. There's no home Lesson in Canada. So your children can gain access to computerized home lessons on their tablets, phones and laptops. Video Lessons, computer notes, and Computer Based Tests for each topic. All subjects.

We all want to raise excellent children with awesome brains. So, I think this will be beneficial to all parents.

You can look up what this project is about on Instagram.

https://www.instagram.com/tklesson_global/

Please, follow Tklesson on Instagram, and when the computerized Lessons begin in September, you will get notifications on Instagram. It's just 20 dollars monthly. Your child will get academic result, cgpa, etc.,

Thank you all once again. Stay blessed.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by nabilahka: 1:23pm On Jul 30, 2021
Alhamdulillah! I just got my PPR !!!!

Here is my timeline :

•App Submitted - March 03 2021
•Biometrics Request - March 04 2021
•Biometrics Done - March 05 2021
•NSE request (MBS only) - March 16 2021
•NSE request submitted- March 17 2021
•NSE recieved confirmation - March 18 2021 (My eligibility and background check started the next day on Mar 19 2021)
•Medical Request- July 12 2021
•Medicals Done - July 22 2021
•Medicals Passed - July 27 2021
•BVL & PPR - July 30 2021

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by eclint(m): 1:23pm On Jul 30, 2021
Lekiboboe:

How can one get a Canadian number in Nigeria?
download Numero from store

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Gentledaf(m): 1:24pm On Jul 30, 2021
Spectro:

Thank you so much. I'm rooting for you too.

Amen
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Ilovemom: 1:25pm On Jul 30, 2021
So sorry to hear that, the sky is your limit no time to cry order for GCSM and reapply
LoadedHollow:
Omg I’m typing this with tears in my eyes. I applied for study permit since November 16 2020 but after emailing for the past 2 weeks and messaging an MP yesterday, the application is out. I’ve been rejected for personal asset and financial status. The thing is that the account used had millions of naira but rejected still. It’s been years since the last time I shed a tear but today, I shed them like a little baby. I don’t know what to do right now

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Yeemmy(m): 1:25pm On Jul 30, 2021
nabilahka:

Here is my timeline :

•NSE recieved confirmation - March 18 2021 (My eligibility and background check started the next day on Mar 19 2021)

--I had a series of ghost updates

**ghost update - March 31 2021
**ghost update - April 10 2021
**ghost update - May 2 2021
**ghost update - July 10 2021
** Requested GCMS notes - June 18 2021
**GCMS notes recieved -July 27 2021
( Eligibility showed passed already, the last officers notes were ‘File reviewed, all requirements met- pending meds.’ Also, i could see a passport request that had been iniatiated to be sent on July 12 2021, the day i got my medical request)

Documents Submitted:
-IMM forms
-Passport data page
-My sponsors bank statement & company registration.
-My personal bank statement
-SOP (1 page)
-Letter of Acceptance & full Tuition fee payment reciept.
-A screenshot of an email from my school saying i am a full time student.(the letter was actually addressed to IRCC)
-IELTS result
-Police reports from Nigeria & Egypt
-Birth certificate
-My Radiography practicing license
-Bsc Certificate
-Passport pages showing my travel history

—This is my first application.
I’m a Radiographer, (graduated in 2017)
I applied for a Diploma at Seneca College (Office Administration-Health Services)

—I paid my full tuition for the entire program, it’s a one year course.

—I started my first semester on May 27 2021. I raised a webform & also emailed Nairobi & Lagos visa office my enrollment verification and proof that i am halfway through my first semester on 2nd of June.

—Something weird happened, on the 23rd of July 2021, a day after my medicals, i got a call from Deputy high commision of Canada in Lagos, the lady told me she was calling to ask if i had done my medicals. I was so confused because i had never heard of anyone that was called by them.

—I’m so glad i got approved, i was nervous at first because i have family ties in Canada and i also stated in my SOP that i will be staying with my relative during the period of my study. I also have an ongoing PR application so dual intent actually works!

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Spectro: 1:26pm On Jul 30, 2021
nabilahka:

Here is my timeline :

( Eligibility showed passed already, the last officers notes were ‘File reviewed, all requirements met- pending meds.’ Also, i could see a passport request that had been iniatiated to be sent on July 12 2021, the day i got my medical request)

Documents Submitted:
-IMM forms
-Passport data page
-SOP (1 page)
-A screenshot of an email from my school saying i am a full time student.(the letter was actually addressed to IRCC)
-IELTS result
-Birth certificate
-Bsc Certificate

I applied for a Diploma at Seneca College (Office Administration-Health Services)

—I started my first semester on May 27 2021. I raised a webform & also emailed Nairobi & Lagos visa office my enrollment verification and proof that i am halfway through my first semester on 2nd of June.

—Something weird happened, on the 23rd of July 2021, a day after my medicals, i got a call from Deputy high commision of Canada in Lagos, the lady told me she was calling to ask if i had done my medicals. I was so confused because i had never heard of anyone that was called by them.

—I’m so glad i got approved, i was nervous at first because i have family ties in Canada and i also stated in my SOP that i will be staying with my relative during the period of my study. I also have an ongoing PR application so dual intent actually works!

Congratulations!

It has ended in praise.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by LoadedHollow: 1:28pm On Jul 30, 2021
which website can i use?
Ilovemom:
So sorry to hear that, the sky is your limit no time to cry order for GCSM and reapply
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by nabilahka: 1:28pm On Jul 30, 2021
Spectro:

Congratulations!

It has ended in praise.

Thank you Spectro & congratulations to you too!!!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Winner0718(m): 1:35pm On Jul 30, 2021
LoadedHollow:
please how can i contact anon123. i want to play for my gcms right now abeg. Got rejected today and school starts september

Sorry for the refusal, reach me via my moniker i can help you order for the GCMS NOTES.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Thaiy(m): 1:35pm On Jul 30, 2021
Bertram87:

Yes I just got PPR in faith…. May 14th applicant, already typing my testimony. We shall all testify in Jesus name.

It will come, I have mine in my head already.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Gentledaf(m): 1:35pm On Jul 30, 2021
nabilahka:

Here is my timeline :

Documents Submitted:
-IMM forms
-Passport data page
-SOP (1 page)
-IELTS result
-Birth certificate
-Bsc Certificate

Congrats it will go round

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by eclint(m): 1:35pm On Jul 30, 2021
Congratulobia[quote author=nabilahka post=104248071]Alhamdulillah! I just got my PPR !!!!

Here is my timeline :

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Dolex86: 1:43pm On Jul 30, 2021
Wooow Spectro...Congratulations....

I have been so silent since i got my refusal but couldn't keep mute when i saw your testimony

I felt so motivated!!!Already ordered for my notes and expecting it soon.

May the land of Canada favour you

Cheers

Spectro:

In my previous application, there was no concern raised about proof of funds.

When I read the GCMS notes, I discovered that they had two concerns

1. Purpose of Visit
2. Family ties

I was shocked when I saw that the Senior VO stated that there was no academic/career progression.

That was obviously entered in error because I have a Bachelor's degree IN Economics and was going for Masters degree in Economics with a first class grade.

But I realized that the VO might have gotten confused because I also have a Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering.

So I did a lot of explaining sha. I wrote three different LOEs. One was general, the second was for purpose of visit, and the third was for home tie.

I paid full tuition.

I did not create GIC.

LOE on purpose of visit was 4 pages... It was exhaustive. I explained every stage of my academic stages and career.

LOE on family tie was 5 pages, I think. I emphasised on assets, parents and study plan.

I thank God for his mercies.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Omiinii: 1:47pm On Jul 30, 2021
These guys are cruel. Take care my man it's well. Take a break and re-strategize. Don't give up yet.
LoadedHollow:
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Spectro: 1:48pm On Jul 30, 2021
Dolex86:
Wooow Spectro...Congratulations....

I have been so silent since i got my refusal but couldn't keep mute when i saw your testimony

I felt so motivated!!!Already ordered for my notes and expecting it soon.

May the land of Canada favour you

Cheers

Thank you very much. I was just as silent as you when I got my refusal. I couldn't post anything. I just wanted the storm to be over. I feel more alive now.

I am very grateful for your remark. I strongly believe yours will end in praise too.

I would be happy to help, if you don't mind. Perhaps, when your notes drop.

Stay blessed.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Timexxy: 1:50pm On Jul 30, 2021
Congratulations

nabilahka:

Here is my timeline :

Documents Submitted:
-IMM forms
-Passport data page
-SOP (1 page)
-IELTS result
-Birth certificate
-Bsc Certificate

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by nue11a: 1:50pm On Jul 30, 2021
Hello, I'm new to this forum. I applied for my study permit June 2020 for the fall 2020 and since then, I haven't heard anything from IRCC. I've done my biometrics and upfront medical which I've passed but I still haven't gotten a response. I have already completed one year of study at home and I have informed them and sent many webforms concerning my application but I've only gotten the generic reply. Will writing to an mp help and if so do I have to use the email I used to apply for my study permit?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Thaiy(m): 1:51pm On Jul 30, 2021
LoadedHollow:

So sorry to hear, it is sad and painful being denied entry, however, it is just a delays delay, shedding tears shows how emotional and hurt you are, don't hold back, release yourself to your feelings. Afterwards, put yourself together, request for your gcms notes, address the reasons, and reapply.

It will end in praise
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Bertram87: 1:52pm On Jul 30, 2021
Thaiy:

It will come, I have mine in my head already.

Amen in Jesus Name!! So shall it be for you and others. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Thaiy(m): 1:56pm On Jul 30, 2021
Spectro:

I am really grateful. May God's grace continue to rain on you.

Thanks a lot.

Amen.

Thank you.

God's grace cover me and answers my expectations and that of others here
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by SuomyNona: 2:00pm On Jul 30, 2021
LoadedHollow:

Stay strong. It is a delay not a denial.

God will perfect your next application. Success awaits.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Demmy10: 2:01pm On Jul 30, 2021
Hello house,

Does anyone have the Email address of the MP for Ottawa, Ontario.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Teenie19(f): 2:05pm On Jul 30, 2021
Amen! Thank you so much!

Residentourist:
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so happy for you. I have been on the look out for your testimony...can't believe I would have missed it because I was MIA. Canada will favour you!!!

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Teenie19(f): 2:07pm On Jul 30, 2021
Wow I’m sorry about this. I can’t believe they took this long...this is unacceptable! Please just stay strong and draw motivation from the success stories of approvals after refusals. It will surely end in rejoicing! Have a great day.

LoadedHollow:
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by atiteb4: 2:15pm On Jul 30, 2021
nue11a:
Hello, I'm new to this forum. I applied for my study permit June 2020 for the fall 2020 and since then, I haven't heard anything from IRCC. I've done my biometrics and upfront medical which I've passed but I still haven't gotten a response. I have already completed one year of study at home and I have informed them and sent many webforms concerning my application but I've only gotten the generic reply. Will writing to an mp help and if so do I have to use the email I used to apply for my study permit?
did u order for your gcms notes? Let's hear from the gurus
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by shupy: 2:19pm On Jul 30, 2021
LoadedHollow:
I'm sorry man. This sad experience is going to make your PPR more exciting. Your reapplication might just require a little improvement. Please get your GCMS note.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (489) (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) ... (676)

GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / General Australian Visa Enquiries

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.