Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,560 members, 7,972,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 11:58 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 - Travel (669) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 (763753 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (666) (667) (668) (669) (670) (671) (672) ... (676) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 24, 2021
SweetJJ:

Yes it is possible and better. So that while submitting your application you submit your medical slip together with your application.
God bless

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Legacyedition: 2:37pm On Aug 24, 2021
Peacekid:
Congratulations to all those that have gotten PPR

Those that were delayed, should refire as usual. Till we all win!

Eligibility reads Recommend Interview received a ghost update last week, since then, no update.

March 6th applicant

Please any idea on what the ghost update may mean with this type of eligibility status?

Same eligibility status.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Oyesquare10: 2:46pm On Aug 24, 2021
theboyy:
The way PPR is raining this week omg, we owe that guy that gave kenyas Visa office a visit on our behalf two bottles of LEGEND!!!

That's Octavoral, has he gotten a feedback now?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Felzy309: 2:54pm On Aug 24, 2021
Which school can you suggest for management courses that I can apply to ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by link2ok(m): 2:58pm On Aug 24, 2021
Good evening house, please can someone suggest schools where I can do a master in Education in Canada with moderate fees. Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Winner0718(m): 3:19pm On Aug 24, 2021
Foladimejiw:
We shall celebrate too
April 25th

Amen!!!

Congrats to those who just got their PPR, April 23 still waiting i pray for grace.
I am happy to see many people smiling i pray to experience the feeling very soon.
It will end with praise.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Winner0718(m): 3:21pm On Aug 24, 2021
Foladimejiw:

It will soon be our turn. PPR in our neighborhood

A loud and big Amen!!!

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Kenthro: 3:27pm On Aug 24, 2021
amiecandie:
Wow! It is really raining PPR! Many hearty congratulations to all that received that golden letter . May Canada favour you all. Go and prosper. May 14th applicant, trusting God for that favourable outcome.
Small drizzle you dey talk say na rain

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by theboyy: 3:30pm On Aug 24, 2021
ritzzybaron:
Looool! Has he come back with feedback ?

No idea but bless him �

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by shagamite: 3:36pm On Aug 24, 2021
link2ok:
Good evening house, please can someone suggest schools where I can do a master in Education in Canada with moderate fees. Thanks
university of Saskatchewan, going for M.ED too

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Dofrenzy: 3:43pm On Aug 24, 2021
Congrats Bro. Just try again with them. After all the program is for September. They should be able to work something out.

Chipo14:
So after 6 months and 5 days my wait finally ended with a PPR.

I got the correspondence letter yesterday and wanted to rush to post it only to see people getting correspondence letters and still getting refused. So I calmed down to see the final decision.

I got the mail exactly 6:22 am and I froze. It came with mixed feelings because my school has withdraw me from the program and my tuition deposit of $2000 cad forfeited. It would have been refunded if I got refused.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Luksom: 3:45pm On Aug 24, 2021
Pls can I be given a Canadian Work Permit Visa without having any work experience in Nigeria
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 24, 2021
Malone122:
Honorable abeg is it possible to actually go for upfront medicals without submitting my application ??
Or I have to have submitted my application before going for upfront medical
Cause I wanted to do it and submit all at once
I did my upfront medical since July 1st.I just submitted my application today as I just got my GIC certificate .so the answer is yes but note that medical validity last for just one year
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Nobody: 3:54pm On Aug 24, 2021
Enjay316:
I did my upfront medical since July 1st.I just submitted my application today as I just got my GIC certificate .so the answer is yes but note that medical validity last for just one year
Goodnews awaits you
Thank you very much I just booked
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 24, 2021
Malone122:
Goodnews awaits you
Thank you very much I just booked
Amen.thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Dofrenzy: 4:04pm On Aug 24, 2021
Congrats mamatee. Dancing to onememma by mercy chinwo and chioma Jesus on your behalf. So happy for you.

mamatee2:
Come and join me sing Halleluyah!
Jehovah Jireh has done it for me.
My PPR just dropped. BVL dropped some hours before.
I applied with my daughter. Her Eligibility Review started early this morning.
I also just got a request letter for authorization letter from my spouse for her to travel with me. I will send to them that shortly.

Indeed what God cannot do does not exist!
I am over the moon right now.
Thank you everyone for all that you do on this platform.
Will be back later with my timeline.

#May3 applicant

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Teenie19(f): 4:05pm On Aug 24, 2021
Aww congratulations. My sister had a similar situation. She was supposed to resume in May 2021 but due to delay, she had to withdraw from the program so she doesn't lose her refund. She then applied for May 2022 however the visa came out in July and then she informed the school right away that she got approval and asked if there was anyway they could still accommodate for an earlier semester. This was how she was now offered September 2021. My advise to you is to quickly let the school know you are approved and ask if they can accommodate you and then transfer the deposit to your new semester.

Chipo14:
So after 6 months and 5 days my wait finally ended with a PPR.

I got the correspondence letter yesterday and wanted to rush to post it only to see people getting correspondence letters and still getting refused. So I calmed down to see the final decision.

I got the mail exactly 6:22 am and I froze. It came with mixed feelings because my school has withdraw me from the program and my tuition deposit of $2000 cad forfeited. It would have been refunded if I got refused.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Dofrenzy: 4:08pm On Aug 24, 2021
So Kenya people follow for wetin Dey do us.

brunosucre:

I applied from Belgium, my application was online and it went through their Paris office. To the guy who presumed I was in my 20’s, I am not. I also didn’t leave Nigeria at 16, I left when I was 28. for my masters here. I have a Nigerian passport and I am not a permanent resident here. Na student status I get.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Dofrenzy: 4:12pm On Aug 24, 2021
A hearthy congratulations to you Ronke. This PPR rain must fall on all of us IJN

RonkeDe:
Indeed, God is good and kind to me
First time applicant without NSE request

Application submitted: April 15
Biometrics: April 19
Upfront Medical: June 15
Correspondence letter: Aug 24
Passport request: Aug 24

Thanks so much for the numerous advice and support from everyone.

Conestoga college.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Tammy03: 4:17pm On Aug 24, 2021
Hello everyone
I have been trying to log in. Please, admin. I do not know what went wrong since 8.30am. Trying to share my son's PPR alert today.

I congratulate everyone that has received PPR . Also i pray that this joy will go round IJMN. All those expecti ng,keep on praying and be positive.
For those reapplying,do not give up.

My son's journey is a long one. About two years ago.i will share the full details later for people in this forum to gain .

#Two USA visa refuasals
#First Canada study permit refused with over six reasons. The annoying point is:you do not have enough money for transportation. I do think V.O did not go through the documents and SOP
#Second application :Received PPR for misrepresentation. We replied and was refused with one point:financial status and personal assets. I thank God he was not banned 5 to 10 years.
#Third application. PPR today.

Please be strong,if you have been refused. Be strong.
My son is 18years now. High School graduate. Admission at Lethbridge College,Alberta. To study Computer Information Tech. Two year with Co op.

Please, pardon my typo errors.

42 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Tammy03: 4:19pm On Aug 24, 2021
Sorry everyone. I meant PFL. Procedural Fairness Letter. For the second application

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Dofrenzy: 4:27pm On Aug 24, 2021
Congratulations my brother. I am happy you are smiling at last. Congratulations

Presido95:
Hi guys, I've been visiting this page periodically but never really commented because I didn't really know a lot about the process. I must say I really appreciate everyone who contributes to this great forum.

I am a first time applicant. After almost 8 months, I finally got an original passport request today. I submitted my application in January. Got a request for NSE but didn't do NSE cause I had no plan to do IELTS. I didn't send any reason to them though. My MBA program did not require an English test too.

Would be sending my passport to Abuja this week. Is there anything I should be getting ready for now e.g. Medicals. See what my application looks like now.

I wish everyone who is expecting a response a favorable outcome.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Teenie19(f): 4:28pm On Aug 24, 2021
Also, just a word of encouragement for newbies please do understand that each application is unique. My sister applied for a diploma in practical nursing and she already possess a degree. When we joined this platform we got really scared after seeing that diploma after degree can lead to rejection. My sister got her gcms note yesterday and to my surprise, there was nothing mentioned at all about the fact that she was pursuing a diploma after degree. The pre-assessment notes just acknowledged her income and sponsors.

Now, I am not dismissing that diploma after degree can raise suspicions and all that...but I'm just putting them out there that no two applications and so every decision is made uniquely based on your profile.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by DemmyDD: 4:31pm On Aug 24, 2021
Hello house. Pls can anyone share IRRCC forms link to be downloded with me. The PDF forms a friend send was unable to edit and open sometimes. Thanks very urgent
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Patricknetter: 4:31pm On Aug 24, 2021
Hello,
Pls is there any York University student here that has the school group link maybe via whatsapp or other social medias, so that we can join and get updated... Please ���
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by DemmyDD: 4:36pm On Aug 24, 2021
Pls can anyone share IRRCC forms link to be downloded with me. The PDF forms a friend send was unable to edit and open sometimes. Thanks very urgent
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 24, 2021
Congratulations to him!!
Tammy03:
Hello everyone
I have been trying to log in. Please, admin. I do not know what went wrong since 8.30am. Trying to share my son's PPR alert today.

I congratulate everyone that has received PPR . Also i pray that this joy will go round IJMN. All those expecti ng,keep on praying and be positive.
For those reapplying,do not give up.

My son's journey is a long one. About two years ago.i will share the full details later for people in this forum to gain .

#Two USA visa refuasals
#First Canada study permit refused with over six reasons. The annoying point is:you do not have enough money for transportation. I do think V.O did not go through the documents and SOP
#Second application :Received PPR for misrepresentation. We replied and was refused with one point:financial status and personal assets. I thank God he was not banned 5 to 10 years.
#Third application. PPR today.

Please be strong,if you have been refused. Be strong.
My son is 18years now. High School graduate. Admission at Lethbridge College,Alberta. To study Computer Information Tech. Two year with Co op.

Please, pardon my typo errors.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by shupy: 4:48pm On Aug 24, 2021
DemmyDD:
Pls can anyone share IRRCC forms link to be downloded with me. The PDF forms a friend send was unable to edit and open sometimes. Thanks very urgent
Open and edit the forms sent to you with Adobe 10.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by shupy: 4:49pm On Aug 24, 2021
Luksom:
Pls can I be given a Canadian Work Permit Visa without having any work experience in Nigeria
Unlikely even if you have work experience
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by shupy: 4:50pm On Aug 24, 2021
Felzy309:
Which school can you suggest for management courses that I can apply to ?
Centennial college
Global business management
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by bisimo: 5:00pm On Aug 24, 2021
I am so happy to see many people smiling! i am very sure that God will do mine too. What God cannot does not exit that i know .

Congratulations everyone

14 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by MShud: 5:10pm On Aug 24, 2021
Please Gurus in the house I want to ask a very bothering question, I applied for study permit May 15 for my September 2021 program, because of the delay I deferred my admission and my course has only the Fall intake meaning for Sept.2022, I already sent the new admission letter issued by the school through webform which they have acknowledged by mail. Now i.want to know
1) Are there still chances my Study permit gets approved
2) If approved I can only go August 2022 as you can only fly a month to.your program, will it still.be valid by then.

Thank you would appreciate any sincere replies from anyone.
Thanks again.

(1) (2) (3) ... (666) (667) (668) (669) (670) (671) (672) ... (676)

General Australian Visa Enquiries / North Cyprus / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.