Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,971 members, 7,873,121 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:22 AM

AbdulKadir Rahis Sacks His Aide For Describing Abubakar Shekau As A "True Hero" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AbdulKadir Rahis Sacks His Aide For Describing Abubakar Shekau As A "True Hero" (34246 Views)

Abubakar Shekau Dead; Commits Suicide During ISWAP Attack - Eons Intelligence / President Buhari Sacks His Security Details Over Aso Villa Crisis - SR / Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AbdulKadir Rahis Sacks His Aide For Describing Abubakar Shekau As A "True Hero" by egunna(m): 9:55am On May 24, 2021
tito44:
All northerners think same about shekau, they won't tell u, but deep down, they see him as their hero
It is not possible to be a northern Muslim and NOT like Shekau
really?plus those he blew deir family members up?and those he kidnapped?or those he displaced from their homes?u need to learn that Islam is perfect but Muslims are not.not all Muslims support bokoharam.dont stay in ur cave and just assume things.

1 Like

Re: AbdulKadir Rahis Sacks His Aide For Describing Abubakar Shekau As A "True Hero" by egunna(m): 10:02am On May 24, 2021
AbaLion:
I fear for what is coming. Shekau is supposedly dead, political terrorism could be dead but the real terrorism has just begun. Nigerians brace up.
I had hoped that a far more deadlier terrorist group like ISWAP would only be restricted to the fringes of lake Chad without finding a foothold on the Nigerian territory till the political jihadists have had enough to conscientiously put an end to Bokoharam which they had formed for a political reason.
ISWAP having found a better, safer, bigger, more conducive fortress in Sambisa, Nigeria military is just about to bleed more than ever before.
Unlike Bokoharam, ISWAP goes for the hardest of targets, Nigeria military have been excruciatingly hit and have suffered the worst by a number of ISWAP attacks recorded since the fight against terrorism.
In hindsight, If those at the corridors of power who are rather sympathetic like Tanda, Pantami & co, knew that ISWAP would swoop in on Bokoharam and take out Shekau, most probably, would have drafted an Army division to fortify Sambisa.
ISWAP has no allegiance to any Nigerian actors, politicians or traditional rulers, neither do they have time for propaganda videos as Shekau. ISWAP wants to establish an Islamic Caliphate, ready to take out anyone along the way.
Allowing them an entrance into Sambisa will be the greatest mistake Nigeria has ever made. The next few months are pregnant.

-Lion
but this Pantami that u guys are so seriously trying to demonize had debated Muhammed Yusuf on the fallacy in their ideology long before any of u knew what bokoharam is.u can search on YouTube for videos if u think am lying.so when he now became their member is what I don't understand from u guys
Re: AbdulKadir Rahis Sacks His Aide For Describing Abubakar Shekau As A "True Hero" by Jlow2: 10:08am On May 24, 2021
Extremist tendencies don't hide
Re: AbdulKadir Rahis Sacks His Aide For Describing Abubakar Shekau As A "True Hero" by baganas: 10:14am On May 24, 2021
tito44:
All northerners think same about shekau, they won't tell u, but deep down, they see him as their hero
It is not possible to be a northern Muslim and NOT like Shekau
Why do you think so? I ask because nothing Shekau did or is doing even remotely promotes the interest of northerner or his religion not to talk of the countless numbers of people he cause to die, displaced or lost livelihood. Please don't listen to your heart but your brain
Re: AbdulKadir Rahis Sacks His Aide For Describing Abubakar Shekau As A "True Hero" by McMorrison: 10:14am On May 24, 2021
The guy resemble Shekau sef!
Re: AbdulKadir Rahis Sacks His Aide For Describing Abubakar Shekau As A "True Hero" by Ubdavis(m): 10:19am On May 24, 2021
Oga. U can not unring a bell.
Re: AbdulKadir Rahis Sacks His Aide For Describing Abubakar Shekau As A "True Hero" by drmark: 10:20am On May 24, 2021
For a legislative aide, his command of English is rather poor.
Re: AbdulKadir Rahis Sacks His Aide For Describing Abubakar Shekau As A "True Hero" by kemika8989(m): 10:27am On May 24, 2021
jaybenugo:
House Of Reps Member Sacks Aide For Describing Abubakar Shekau As ‘True Hero’ (Photos)

The lawmaker representing Maiduguri federal Constituency, Abdulkadir Rahis has sacked his aide Bukar Tanda, for describing Boko Haram leader, Abubakar Shekau as a “true hero”, IgbereTV reports.

Tanda who reacted to report of Shekau blowing up himself to avoid being captured by fighters of the Islamic State in West Africa Province (ISWAP) — a breakaway faction of Boko Haram, had said that the leader of Boko Haram "lived a life of hero and died a true hero”.

A Facebook post shared by the lawmaker's aide, read;

Tanda has now been sacked by his principal who said his "actions, utterances and opinion of recent are at variance with his interest, constituency and the APC.

The letter Rahis personally signed, read;

Reacting to his sack, Bukar Tanda stated that his intention was not to support Shekau. He said that his statement was merely philosophical and metaphorical, but got misunderstood.

Bukar Tanda wrote on his Facebook handle;

https://www.facebook.com/100032055364348/posts/475885146823327/?app=fbl

https://igberetvnews.com/1390904/house-reps-member-sacks-aide-describing-abubakar-shekau-true-hero-photos/

if not government of the day are supporter's of terrorists. This so supporter of terrorists that's was sacked need to be arrested seriously but not in this part of the world. We attack and arrest those who seek for peace and justices. Injustices every where
Re: AbdulKadir Rahis Sacks His Aide For Describing Abubakar Shekau As A "True Hero" by jp79: 10:31am On May 24, 2021
Tanda ought to be invited by the dss
Re: AbdulKadir Rahis Sacks His Aide For Describing Abubakar Shekau As A "True Hero" by Gashand55: 10:42am On May 24, 2021
see below
Re: AbdulKadir Rahis Sacks His Aide For Describing Abubakar Shekau As A "True Hero" by netmillionaires(m): 10:54am On May 24, 2021
Not a lie. Same way they see Osama Bin Ladin as a hero. When I was in Kwara, one of my students whom I lecture at home was flipping through his phone to show me pictures of northern elites. When he got to Babangida, he shouted Gamji. Same with Abubakar Tafawa Balewa, Muritala Mohammed and some others. When he got to Bin Ladin picture, he shouted "my hero". I looked at him and asked him if this isn't the same terrorist who blew the twin tower in USA. He replied that those people are infidels.

Hmmm... My love for him fade that day. I'd hope to go back once in a while after my service year. I never went back.

jimyjames:
Deep down every Northern Muslim think of Boko Haram leader as a hero

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: AbdulKadir Rahis Sacks His Aide For Describing Abubakar Shekau As A "True Hero" by netmillionaires(m): 11:00am On May 24, 2021
Condemn? Have you seen or hear them condemn them before? They will not openly support them because they are part of them and you will not see them condemn they.

valentineuwakwe:
Why sack the aide, all of una na de same up north......supporting this terrorist, bandits and kidnappers at night but coming to condemn them in the morning....just doing eye service and deceiving us here in the south.

To all those supporting evil in the north, time is coming when honouring yourself will soon be over!
Re: AbdulKadir Rahis Sacks His Aide For Describing Abubakar Shekau As A "True Hero" by osusuallstars: 11:01am On May 24, 2021
That is what the presidency should have done to pantani since
Re: AbdulKadir Rahis Sacks His Aide For Describing Abubakar Shekau As A "True Hero" by slivertongue: 11:13am On May 24, 2021
NobleRace:

You get sense.

He was bold to say it only because he felt it was a general northern opinion. He was confident his boss would love the post, otherwise, he wouldn't venture.

on point
Re: AbdulKadir Rahis Sacks His Aide For Describing Abubakar Shekau As A "True Hero" by JONSYN7154: 11:25am On May 24, 2021
This confirmed what Ex President Jonathan saying that boko haram have infiltrated his government.

They're more in the present government.
Re: AbdulKadir Rahis Sacks His Aide For Describing Abubakar Shekau As A "True Hero" by Nobody: 12:59pm On May 24, 2021
"He lived a life of a hero..." Oh my God this man should arrested immediately. It is a pity that such a person found himself close to the corridors power.

But, if his principal really abhors Bokoharam and what they represent, his aid wouldn't have dared to say this about the leader of the terror group.

Tufia! the North is gone. If an educated fellow should hold this view, what should one say about the illiterate ones.
Re: AbdulKadir Rahis Sacks His Aide For Describing Abubakar Shekau As A "True Hero" by Nobody: 1:01pm On May 24, 2021
SegFault:
Sha as for me I just think that he's happy that the guy blew himself up, since he was nigerias number one problem. The post sounds sarcastic.
There's actually nothing in your brains.
Even, in the man's explanation did he mention that he was being sarcastic.
Re: AbdulKadir Rahis Sacks His Aide For Describing Abubakar Shekau As A "True Hero" by Charly68: 1:55pm On May 24, 2021
He should be dumped into jail for support the beast like Shekau
Re: AbdulKadir Rahis Sacks His Aide For Describing Abubakar Shekau As A "True Hero" by Princewell2012(m): 2:53pm On May 24, 2021
Veqtor:
All the terrorist sympathizers will be exposed one by one.

Imagine describing someone who has killed thousands as a hero. Shame on all the Fulani northerners sponsoring and patronizing terror. You will all end up like ur hero shekau.

I wonder if d shekau is enjoying d 7 virgins as we speak.

Don't mind them. He was sack not because of the statement, but he made the statement on a public forum, in other to avoid isa pantami saga. for political reasons.

Don't be surprised he will be rewarded with a bigger appointment secretly.

2 Likes

Re: AbdulKadir Rahis Sacks His Aide For Describing Abubakar Shekau As A "True Hero" by shegzhkn: 3:26pm On May 24, 2021
netmillionaires:
Not a lie. Same way they see Osama Bin Ladin as a hero. When I was in Kwara, one of my students whom I lecture at home was flipping through his phone to show me pictures of northern elites. When he got to Babangida, he shouted Gamji. Same with Abubakar Tafawa Balewa, Muritala Mohammed and some others. When he got to Bin Ladin picture, he shouted "my hero". I looked at him and asked him if this isn't the same terrorist who blew the twin tower in USA. He replied that those people are infidels.

Hmmm... My love for him fade that day. I'd hope to go back once in a while after my service year. I never went back.

Lol, which part in the state ??

Those kids are indoctrinated from childhood that folks who look or pray differently are enemies and should be slain.

And that is why it is not uncommon to see their ulamas preaching hatred not only in Nigeria but in Muslim majority countries, it is the religion itself.
Re: AbdulKadir Rahis Sacks His Aide For Describing Abubakar Shekau As A "True Hero" by welis1(m): 3:57pm On May 24, 2021
He will now claim to be quoted out of context mean while PANT ARMY is still there collating our NIN. terrorists and their sympathisers everywhere
Re: AbdulKadir Rahis Sacks His Aide For Describing Abubakar Shekau As A "True Hero" by netmillionaires(m): 4:21pm On May 24, 2021
Gwanara, Baruten Local Government.
shegzhkn:

Lol, which part in the state ??

Those kids are indoctrinated from childhood that folks who look or pray differently are enemies and should be slain.

And that is why it is not uncommon to see their ulamas preaching hatred not only in Nigeria but in Muslim majority countries, it is the religious itself.
Re: AbdulKadir Rahis Sacks His Aide For Describing Abubakar Shekau As A "True Hero" by shegzhkn: 4:27pm On May 24, 2021
netmillionaires:
Gwanara, Baruten Local Government.

Yeah.

And they are mostly Muslims in that part of the state.
Re: AbdulKadir Rahis Sacks His Aide For Describing Abubakar Shekau As A "True Hero" by ViolentMooslim: 4:40pm On May 24, 2021
jimyjames:

You're right Sir.

All of them agree with and support the acts of the BokoHaram as the highest service to God.

They are only too ashamed to publicly declare it.
Re: AbdulKadir Rahis Sacks His Aide For Describing Abubakar Shekau As A "True Hero" by Coolgent(m): 6:08pm On May 24, 2021
jimyjames:
Shameless liar, God should punish u for this
Re: AbdulKadir Rahis Sacks His Aide For Describing Abubakar Shekau As A "True Hero" by JoseRaji(m): 6:56pm On May 24, 2021
Somebody that they should detain and interrogate.
Re: AbdulKadir Rahis Sacks His Aide For Describing Abubakar Shekau As A "True Hero" by Ayobami7(m): 8:42pm On May 24, 2021
Hmm
Re: AbdulKadir Rahis Sacks His Aide For Describing Abubakar Shekau As A "True Hero" by Nobody: 9:19am On May 25, 2021
MyFlair:

There's actually nothing in your brains.
Even, in the man's explanation did he mention that he was being sarcastic.
Like there's something in yours? You can't even speak the lingua franca of your country yet you dragged your worthless primitive Neanderthal self to spew rubbish. Some people read deep meanings into things unlike you. Monkey.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guber Tribunal Judgement: We’ve Been Vindicated – Rivers APC / Politics Without Bitterness: Governor Udom Emmanuel Hugs Akpabio And Nsima Ekere / Peter Obi Failed To Show He Scored Majority Votes, INEC Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.