Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,407 members, 7,881,487 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:01 PM

Daddy Freeze's Partner, Accuses Lagos School Of Releasing Her Son To Ex-Husband - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze's Partner, Accuses Lagos School Of Releasing Her Son To Ex-Husband (623 Views)

Tiwa Shockingly Admits Releasing Her Own Tape – Says ‘it’s The Game' / Daddy Freeze's Partner, Benedicta Alleges She Was Battered By Her Ex-husband / Tv Personality Shade Ladipo Accused Seyi Shay Of Releasing Her Nude Intentionall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Freeze's Partner, Accuses Lagos School Of Releasing Her Son To Ex-Husband by jaybenugo: 5:21pm On May 23, 2021
Daddy Freeze's Partner, Benedicta, Accuses Lagos School Of Releasing Her Son To Ex-Husband Despite Stay Of Execution (Video)

OAP, Daddy Freeze's partner, Benedicta Elechi, has accused the management of Green Springs Secondary School, Lagos, of colluding with her ex-husband to take her son away, IgbereTV reports.

Taking to her Instagram handle on Saturday, May 22, Ms Elechi, a caterer, narrated how the school allegedly released her child to her former husband, Paul Odekina, despite her serving them with a duly filed motion for a stay of execution order and appeal.

According to Ms Elechi, she and her ex had a standing agreement on paper that their son will spend Chrismas holidays with him while he spends the Easter holidays with her.

She honoured the agreement, however, when it was her turn, the school management allegedly released her son to her ex husband despite letters from her legal team informing them to honour the stay of execution.

She further disclosed that the management of the school has remained silent despite a pre-action letter served them by her legal team to respond to the subject in seven days.

Ms Elechi, therefore warned that in the event the school fails to do the needful, she will be forced to seek legal action.

Read her post below:

"Hello everyone, My name is Benedicta Elechi, I am the managing director of Tastebudz Eastern And Riverine cuisine Nigeria limited.

I want to use this medium to call the attention of well meaning Nigerians and concerned parents to Greensprings secondary school Awoyaya, were my son attends.

Despite my serving them with a duly filed motion for a stay of execution and appeal.
Greensprings School Awoyaya went ahead to release my son to my ex husband, Paul Odekina which, in my humble opinion, is an error in their interpretation of the law as concerns stay of execution and appeal. For a case which is only in the first instance and can go as high as the Supreme Court of Nigeria, before decisive measures can be taken.

In this instance, maintaining status quo should have been the norm, as against taking steps, that in my humble opinion seem very prejudiced and mischievous. To say that I am totally disapointed is an understatement. For a school that claims to be child centered.

Prior to this, we had a standing agreement on paper that my son was supposed to spend the Chrismas holidays with his Father while he spends the Easter holidays with me. I ensured that my son spent his Chrismas with his father.

But getting to my turn for the Easter holidays, my son was released to my ex husband Paul Odekina, despite letters from my legal team to the school, informing them to honor the appeal and the stay of execution.

None of the other schools my children attend made such an ignorant blunder, after receiving my application for a Stay of execution and Appeal, there by affirming my suspicion of a collusion between the management off Greensprings school and my ex husband Paul Odekina.

My question for Greensprings school Management, Awoyaya is:

1: For an organization like yours that has been in existence for over 30years, I believe you must have an experienced legal team to advise on the implications of a Stay of execution. Why did the Green springs school management choose not to maintain the status quo, despite being duly served.

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wY9ucDp0hJc

Re: Daddy Freeze's Partner, Accuses Lagos School Of Releasing Her Son To Ex-Husband by Coldshisha: 5:24pm On May 23, 2021
Divorce is a terrible thing
Re: Daddy Freeze's Partner, Accuses Lagos School Of Releasing Her Son To Ex-Husband by mariahAngel(f): 5:28pm On May 23, 2021
Despite my serving them with a duly filed motion for a stay of execution and appeal.
Greensprings School Awoyaya went ahead to release my our son to my ex husband his father, Paul Odekina which, in my humble opinion, is an error in their interpretation of the law as concerns stay of execution and appeal. For a case which is only in the first instance and can go as high as the Supreme Court of Nigeria, before decisive measures can be taken

The poor child is the victim in all this mess! sad
Imagine his own father not being allowed to take him because the court said so...
Re: Daddy Freeze's Partner, Accuses Lagos School Of Releasing Her Son To Ex-Husband by DDDEnterprises: 5:30pm On May 23, 2021
hmmm! may God take control over the situation and help them settle it
Re: Daddy Freeze's Partner, Accuses Lagos School Of Releasing Her Son To Ex-Husband by Poloyanabo2(m): 5:31pm On May 23, 2021
Is it not his son too?
Women should stop this my son thing unless the man never paid bride price on you.
Re: Daddy Freeze's Partner, Accuses Lagos School Of Releasing Her Son To Ex-Husband by habsydiamond(m): 5:35pm On May 23, 2021
Divorce is nothing other than emotion and courage killer... It destroys the child seal and state of mind.
Re: Daddy Freeze's Partner, Accuses Lagos School Of Releasing Her Son To Ex-Husband by FarahAideed: 7:25pm On May 23, 2021
Daddy freeslze and his Baby mama are too troublesome
Re: Daddy Freeze's Partner, Accuses Lagos School Of Releasing Her Son To Ex-Husband by gatas15540: 7:28pm On May 23, 2021
Coldshisha:
Divorce is a terrible thing
Re: Daddy Freeze's Partner, Accuses Lagos School Of Releasing Her Son To Ex-Husband by pepperdemzombie: 8:42pm On May 23, 2021
Shameless prostitute with no surname, can't bear Freezer, her ex husband nor maiden name, foolish fool!
The 2 idiots went to kidnap children from PH to Lagos, depriving the man of his children since, no noise! Ordinary Easter holiday, e wan die, Oloshi!
Why dem no dey call am baby mama? Which one be partner for 6 years? Shameless thing.
Who ask am to advertise her rubbish? Idiot!
Some blank heads will still say na Pastors hand work.

(1) (Reply)

Bomb-sniffing Rat Retires After Award-winning Cambodian Career / Actress Jemima Osunde Goes To NYSC Camp / Nigerians React As Actress, Clarion Chukwurah Goes Topless For Her 57th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.