Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,196 members, 7,887,465 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:17 AM

Chimaroke Nnamani Declares Himself President Of Igbo Spare Parts Dealers - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chimaroke Nnamani Declares Himself President Of Igbo Spare Parts Dealers (63770 Views)

Chimaroke Nnamani Declares Support For Kelvin Chukwu / Ken Nnamani Declares Intention To Run For President Under APC / Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Declares Himself President Of Igbo Spare Parts Dealers by Augla1: 9:38am On May 24, 2021
I love the resilient Igbo Spirit

10 Likes

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Declares Himself President Of Igbo Spare Parts Dealers by Nobody: 9:40am On May 24, 2021
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Declares Himself President Of Igbo Spare Parts Dealers by RioCarputo(m): 9:41am On May 24, 2021
Igbo amaka

6 Likes

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Declares Himself President Of Igbo Spare Parts Dealers by emapeteum(m): 9:42am On May 24, 2021
EJanni:
Igbo Di uto! A people blessed by God.
Hate us love us, it doesn't change anything from us. Shalom!!!
Stop being sentimental,God loves both the Igbos and the Hausa-fulani.stop fanning amber of hatred between a common people when a terrible statement is made by people like the minister.
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Declares Himself President Of Igbo Spare Parts Dealers by alfajohn: 9:49am On May 24, 2021
InaNla:
I and my kingdom heritage associate with all Igbos both home and abroad doing legal businesses.

We stand by you during this time of hate and National outcasts.

We sensible Omoluabis will continue to live peacefully in love with Igbos.

God bless the coming Igbo & Yoruba nations. You carry fire. Fire of the Holy Spirit. That is the only inanla. If you carry I beg share some for me. I need am

Haters can G n D.

1 Like

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Declares Himself President Of Igbo Spare Parts Dealers by SmartPolician: 9:49am On May 24, 2021
observanc1:
mods, onye ndoro ndoro doesnt mean president pls. it means contestant.

Onye Ndoro Doro Ochichi means a politician
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Declares Himself President Of Igbo Spare Parts Dealers by BabaIbo: 9:50am On May 24, 2021
Xcelinteriors:
Abukwam Ada ndi spare parts dealers but I am also selling window blind, wallpaper, wall panel,curtains and furniture grin
Biko check go du my signature and patronise me maka chukwu

Biko Asanwa, ilugo di? cool

2 Likes

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Declares Himself President Of Igbo Spare Parts Dealers by BabaIbo: 9:52am On May 24, 2021
SmartPolician:

His own meaning is more similar than yours.

Not all politicians contest for positions, some are active while some are not.

1 Like

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Declares Himself President Of Igbo Spare Parts Dealers by alfajohn: 9:52am On May 24, 2021
InaNla:
I and my kingdom heritage associate with all Igbos both home and abroad doing legal businesses.

We stand by you during this time of hate and National outcasts.

We sensible Omoluabis will continue to live peacefully in love with Igbos.

God bless the coming Igbo & Yoruba nations. You carry fire. Fire of the Holy Spirit. That is the only inanla. If you carry please share some for me. I beg I need am.

Haters can G n D.

1 Like

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Declares Himself President Of Igbo Spare Parts Dealers by Safemoon: 9:57am On May 24, 2021
Make Una leave us oh.this how we roll.me too bu onye spare parts for germany.

when ever I wake up as a bad ass Igbo man I go just hang for street they wait for oyibo car to spoil make I butcha am send come nigeria .
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Declares Himself President Of Igbo Spare Parts Dealers by cosse(m): 9:57am On May 24, 2021
I like the trend ..am a westerner but love the 'deflectionary' tactic....genius

7 Likes

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Declares Himself President Of Igbo Spare Parts Dealers by Coldie(m): 9:58am On May 24, 2021
I declare myself the attack Titan of ndi spare parts dealers.

Nigerians should judge for themselves, malami a man who u people hailed his appointment compared us to fulani herdsmen, our only crime is living legally in your areas, renting shops, associating with u people and adding to your economy. Maybe malami doesn't like that tactics and wants us to employ fulani herdsmen tactics as spare parts dealers. The time shall come.

Some certain people would stay in an area for years, they won't befriend u, they won't even let u marry them as they see u as inferior, the only thing they see that connects u and then is them benefiting through your land by Nigeria as grazing. Ask yourself is this right.

But Igbos are the enemies, just because alot of our people talk anyhow.

3 Likes

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Declares Himself President Of Igbo Spare Parts Dealers by cenaboy(m): 10:00am On May 24, 2021
Abum Onye spare parts, ichoro Taiwan kobu China..... enwrren nke obula ichoro...... mana anam achokwa Olu onyibo oooo

5 Likes

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Declares Himself President Of Igbo Spare Parts Dealers by Duplik8t77(m): 10:04am On May 24, 2021
Joromi1:
IPOB is a terrorist organization.
you go just quench for nothing.

1 Like

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Declares Himself President Of Igbo Spare Parts Dealers by observanc1: 10:07am On May 24, 2021
SmartPolician:

yeah ndoro ndoro means politics, not president as the Headline said.
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Declares Himself President Of Igbo Spare Parts Dealers by faithfull18(f): 10:07am On May 24, 2021
xtgozie:
Ndi Igbo!

Despite the odds, we still lunch forward....
You don't breakfast forward
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Declares Himself President Of Igbo Spare Parts Dealers by colestephan86: 10:10am On May 24, 2021
Built2last:
Minister for Justice and attorney general of the federation Abubakar Mallami while on politics today in channels television argued that Southern Governors have no right to ban open grazing in the south. He said its like Northern governors saying that the sell of spare parts is banned.

Nigerians lashed out at him for comparing murderous Fulani herdsmen who don't buy land to graze to spare parts dealers who legitimately buy or rent shops and pay taxes while doing their businesses.

It has been trending on Twitter for over a week now. For many Igbos they felt it was a an insult on hard working spare parts dealers accross the country.

Igbo leaders are openly identifying themselves as spare parts dealers and supporting the parts dealers.

Chimaroke Nnamani former governor of Enugu state has declared himself the president of the spare parts dealers, Dr Joe Abbah and many Igbos are identifying with them.

https://mobile.twitter.com/ChimarokeNamani/status/1396472719085088773
There are poultries in SW that has over 5million birds, piggeries, and so on. Let's all them to range freely

2 Likes

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Declares Himself President Of Igbo Spare Parts Dealers by BSdetector: 10:14am On May 24, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
God continue to bless my Igbo friends and the entire Igbo people

Much love from south west

Imagine being an imposter.....be proud of your Igbo heritage man.
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Declares Himself President Of Igbo Spare Parts Dealers by BSdetector: 10:15am On May 24, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

I'm more Yoruba than you could ever be

Sink that in boy .

You wish you were.... grin
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Declares Himself President Of Igbo Spare Parts Dealers by Kerry111: 10:16am On May 24, 2021
SPARE PARTS DEALERS CHIRMAN ASIAN BRANCH,
PROUDLY IGBO EVEN IN MY NEXT WORLD

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Declares Himself President Of Igbo Spare Parts Dealers by unbreak: 10:17am On May 24, 2021
If i leave my livestock to move on d street of Lagos hmmm if motor hit any, i will sue d driver to court ooo.. #Right of free movement.

3 Likes

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Declares Himself President Of Igbo Spare Parts Dealers by Nobody: 10:20am On May 24, 2021
Joromi1:
IPOB is a terrorist organization.

Like your mother's hole
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Declares Himself President Of Igbo Spare Parts Dealers by Obindigbo: 10:24am On May 24, 2021
blues234:
These people don't even know currently war is ongoing in Igboland. catching cruise online while our homeland burns
Bro no damn war is going on in the east, except most unfortunately the killing of police and soldiers and burning of inec offices, Igbo's are for peace.
Biko ka ndi spare parts dealers celebrate their business inugo, its not easy to have a standing business even in the face of oppression .......imela

6 Likes

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Declares Himself President Of Igbo Spare Parts Dealers by koondog: 10:26am On May 24, 2021
Spare part dealers produced and raised over 60% of Igbos you see.

5 Likes

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Declares Himself President Of Igbo Spare Parts Dealers by nyabingi(m): 10:30am On May 24, 2021
jmoore:

Igbo is different from Biafra.

EVERY FULL BLOODED IGBO PERSON IS A MEMBER OF IPOB SO GET THE FACT STREIGHT
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Declares Himself President Of Igbo Spare Parts Dealers by Asianjollof007: 10:31am On May 24, 2021
OriakuAmara:
That "I choose reality" guy is cute. Choi Igbo sugar. Abeg o, Oriaku is mallied kiss grin
Your husband is lucky, he married an angel.

2 Likes

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Declares Himself President Of Igbo Spare Parts Dealers by BSdetector: 10:31am On May 24, 2021
Isn't this the guy that has a case with EFCC.......bunch of clowns and reactionary jokers. all they do chestbeat adding no real value to public discuss. Instead of the fvckers to pressure their spineless governors into action, they are more concerned about the optics....till now nothing said by their governors or leaders about the utterances of malami.
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Declares Himself President Of Igbo Spare Parts Dealers by Built2last: 10:37am On May 24, 2021
observanc1:
mods, onye ndoro ndoro doesnt mean president pls. it means contestant.

Onye Ndoro Ndoro ochichi is democratic contestant.
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Declares Himself President Of Igbo Spare Parts Dealers by Nobody: 10:38am On May 24, 2021
I am a spare parts man
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Declares Himself President Of Igbo Spare Parts Dealers by Built2last: 10:41am On May 24, 2021
farem:

Am I missing something. That Pix is not Nnamani's but Nwodo's

That is Nnamani sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Releases Pictures Of Dikwa Triumph / "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard / 'Buhari Pressuring INEC To Cancel Abuja Results After Losing All Wards In FCT'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.