Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,173 members, 7,910,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 09:32 PM

List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc (32211 Views)

Ogun State Stops Payment Of Corp Members / Youth Corpers Boarding A Lorry In Bauchi. (pics) / Woman Crippled By NYSC Camp Commandant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc by Juadeaka: 3:18am On May 01, 2011
this is madness,
Re: List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc by Arysexy(m): 3:27am On May 01, 2011
B.astard northern almajiris. U animals have wasted the lives of my IGBO brothers and some southern counterparts. u will never know peace. Death to u all. May Tsunami and earthquake strike you all even inside those shrine called mosque where u hatch the evil of killing christians for no reason. B>ASTARDS!
Re: List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc by hlexzy: 3:33am On May 01, 2011
WAR, WAR, WAR, ANYBODY HOME?
Re: List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc by michelo70: 6:24am On May 01, 2011
NYSC? what corps members go through,sometimes i ask myself is it worth the trouble.I did mine in Jibia_ Katsina State. Dreaded every single day i spent there especially Friday's. My sympathy goes to the relatives of those who have lost a loved one,words are not enough to console you right now,but please do not let this weigh you down.It is a wake up call for our leaders or let me say politicians(GET YOUR ACTS RIGHT AND STOP THIS GREED,SOON IT WOULD YOUR TURN),
Re: List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc by Learners04(m): 8:03am On May 01, 2011
Yuguda's statement really grieves my heart. I find it hard to believe that a sane human being can say such to another. The statement indeed lack any element of sympathy, kindness and human feelings. I pray dt this man( who has spoken foolishly) be dealt with somehow as soon as possible amen
Re: List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc by Abayomin70(m): 8:17am On May 01, 2011
This is madness
Re: List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc by guvna(m): 9:11am On May 01, 2011
For there to be justice, the MUST be death sentence to ALL the Perpetuators of this evil!!
Re: List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc by niggadee(m): 9:42am On May 01, 2011
so sad i can feel the pain my self
Re: List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc by lovejo(m): 9:53am On May 01, 2011
In country like Russia, you can move from one state to another without legal permission cos some side are also fanatics, we can be in one country but we can introduce proper documentation of movement between south and north, so if anything goes wrong we know how to solve it or who to hold responsible.
Re: List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc by shilling(f): 9:54am On May 01, 2011
I was born in Bauchi. . . this is sooooo sad for many different reasons. RIP!!
Re: List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc by eejo(m): 9:57am On May 01, 2011
Tears fell from my eyes as i  read this post nigeria state  is responsible if nysc members  are well paid many will not be part of this elections  they were reports  of violence been planned if cpc loose but all the govs in the north fails to acts
Re: List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc by gingike: 10:00am On May 01, 2011
Be the storyteller of the year !!!!

What you have to do?
Very simple !!!
Write your story anything that happened with you, or arround you this could be politics,love,health,magic,or anything that can attract people to vote for you. Post it in forums

http://www.newnigeriatube.com/forum

The competition runs from 30 April 2011 to 30 June 2011
The prize is a new Sony laptop
Re: List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc by mbanga: 10:01am On May 01, 2011
rip
Re: List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc by HolyMikel(m): 10:08am On May 01, 2011
You guys should not turn this mishap to personal grievance. Living in the north should not be a crime, we have some northerners living in the south too but they were never harmed. I will continue to live here (Bauchi) in as much as it is still part of Nigeria.
Re: List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc by scholes0(m): 10:38am On May 01, 2011
OH MY DAYS!!!!!!   shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
LET THIS NYSC CHARADE THRASH PROGRAMME BE SCRAPPED NOW, WTF
How many times has anyone here geared of NYSC members from the North being killed in the South?
And is the whole NYSC rubbish even worth all the effort these Young men and women put into it,  they say it is to promote integration in the nation, yet, since the inception of the programme in the 70's {Not sure abt date{, we havent actually seen any visible improvement in the so called ''Integration;; that they are talking about, Instead all we hear is people Hacking off the heads of fellow humans like them, in the North.!!!!

Let a Referendum be passed on this Rubbish now!!!  , Afterall, Nigeria isnt a dictatorship, we can serve our nation after University , in other ways other than The NYSC,
And if the govt insists on continuing this Thrash called, NYSC, Then Southerners should serve in the south with maybe The Middle Belt guyz, and the Northerners should stay in their regions, everyone should hold their LANES

This is a very sad news, may their gentle souls R.I.P sad sad sad sad
Re: List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc by scholes0(m): 10:41am On May 01, 2011
[Quote]You guys should not turn this mishap to personal grievance. Living in the north should not be a crime, we have some northerners living in the south too but they were never harmed. I will continue to live here (Bauchi) in as much as it is still part of Nigeria.
[/quote]

Good luck to you.
No one says movement to the North should be restricted, However my own is that rubbish called NYSC, These people didnt choose to go up North on their own will, Because if they did, that would be an entirely different case.
How can one be said to be serving his/her nation, only to be Hacked or Burnet to Death in the process
Re: List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc by scholes0(m): 10:46am On May 01, 2011
^^^^^^^

This is Mr Ukeoma's Ikechukwu;s body before and after, do u like what u see sad sad

After

Re: List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc by scholes0(m): 10:49am On May 01, 2011
And this is Mr Anslem Sylvester

This Killing of young promising Souls, in the Vile of their youth has to stop,  NOW!!!!!
Re: List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc by scholes0(m): 10:51am On May 01, 2011
And another Butchered Corper!!

Re: List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc by Nobody: 10:53am On May 01, 2011
I wonder why Nigerian parents are still folding their hands and keeping quiet as if nothing has happened. If this kind of senseless killings happened in a civilised country civil rights group would have been protesting with placards and other means for the scrapping of the NYSC. If the NYSC is not scrapped now these dead corpers will not be the last to be killed in the north I can bet on it. Personally, I've read of corpers who died while they were travelling to and from their states of posting. I am lucky to be alive today because I survived a ghastly motor accident while I was travelling home for the christmas break during my service. It is high time Nigerians join hands and fight for the scrapping of the scheme. It has really outlived its usefulness.
Re: List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc by scholes0(m): 10:57am On May 01, 2011
Obinna Okpokiri

sad sad sad
Soooo sad!!!!
Re: List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc by baslone: 11:00am On May 01, 2011
ok
Re: List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc by Nobody: 11:04am On May 01, 2011
A Bloody Almajiris has the guts to take away the life of an innocent IGBO Sons just serving his Nation, while I feed my gatemen and his family making sure they dont lack, its either we divide this country or there will be repercussions angry angry angry
Re: List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc by scholes0(m): 11:10am On May 01, 2011
[Quote] ok[/quote]

What is ''ok''??, ''ok'' what??
What a disrepectful response. grin grin
Re: List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc by Ayodhejjy(m): 11:49am On May 01, 2011
I dont tink i wil serve dis country wit all dis nonsense they re doing
Re: List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc by naijangel7(f): 11:53am On May 01, 2011
eejo:

Tears fell from my eyes as i  read this post nigeria state  is responsible if nysc members  are well paid many will not be part of this elections  they were reports  of violence been planned if cpc loose but all the govs in the north fails to acts

i couldn't help crying as i read their names at the beginning of this thread. The pain really comes home when you see their names and realise they could be your friends or your loved ones. It really hurts. To think about how they and their families mst have suffered and sacrificed for them to come that far only to die painful senseless deaths. May God avenge their murders at His own time  cry cry cry
Re: List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc by nnalove(m): 12:00pm On May 01, 2011
I wonder if we are going to still retain d name one nig if we are Why did northern youths murdered our corps members serving in d place. Things must be done to curtail dis lingering problem dat always occure in d wicked, selfish, illiterate and stubborn part of nig. Cos no side has a monopoly of violence. Other wise we are going to retaliate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

A thread for corpers posted to Zamfara / Bill Seeking Increment In Corpers Allowance Passed By House Of Reps / Students Attack Corpers With Cutlass In Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.