Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,159 members, 7,890,925 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:33 AM

Instead Of You To Fix The Shit You Are Banning Me - Nkechi Blast Tampam Excos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Instead Of You To Fix The Shit You Are Banning Me - Nkechi Blast Tampam Excos (1630 Views)

Lesbians Now Rushing Me – Nkechi Blessing Cries Out (screenshots) / “if Loving You Is A Crime, Let EFCC Arrest Me” – Nkechi Blessing Flaunts Her New / My Pvssy Is Too Sweet, Any Man That Tests It Will Never Leave Me – Nkechi Blessi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Instead Of You To Fix The Shit You Are Banning Me - Nkechi Blast Tampam Excos by Pmtvads: 1:36am On May 24, 2021
Acting Didn't Give me money for over 10yrs,Instead of You to fix The sh^t in the industry, You’re banning me’ -NkechiBlessing blasts Tampan excos(Video)

Nollywood actress Nkechi blessing who was reportedly ban from Featuring in any yoruba movies has go on a rampage attacking the Yoruba Movie Association Tampan for banning her, PraizeMedia report.

In her words, she narrated how she has been managing in the movie industry, and how she hasn't make more money from Yoruba movies. She also blast Tampan Excos for banning her instead of them to fix some errors in the movie industry.

See photos and Video below ;

http://www.pmmusicbeats.com/2021/05/instead-of-you-to-fix-sht-in-industry.html

Re: Instead Of You To Fix The Shit You Are Banning Me - Nkechi Blast Tampam Excos by XXXXTENTACION: 3:10am On May 24, 2021
Wahala..... what a bumshot....
Re: Instead Of You To Fix The Shit You Are Banning Me - Nkechi Blast Tampam Excos by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:06am On May 24, 2021
Of course, na your Olosho bidnezz dey put food on your table. We know!
Re: Instead Of You To Fix The Shit You Are Banning Me - Nkechi Blast Tampam Excos by femi4: 7:59am On May 24, 2021
Ingrate.... After 10 yrs of trying to save your ass from being a prostitute, you still dey disguise.

Wetin Nkechi dey find for yorubawood in the first place?

1 Like

Re: Instead Of You To Fix The Shit You Are Banning Me - Nkechi Blast Tampam Excos by Kingluqman(m): 8:48am On May 24, 2021
femi4:
Ingrate.... After 10 yrs of trying to save your ass from being a prostitute, you still dey disguise.

save her ass from being a prostitute? She just said she no dey see money for the acting na, what else is she then if it's not what you ayam thinking? Hoeloeshow abi grin
Re: Instead Of You To Fix The Shit You Are Banning Me - Nkechi Blast Tampam Excos by pepperdemzombie: 9:25am On May 24, 2021
10 years of "Jo, bami se" and you are still there lamenting? Idiot!
What else does she do there before other than talking anout yansh and selling point.
If you doubt, go and watch Lekki girls, Fiditi etc. The only thing she acts is a prostitute flaunting yansh because that is her profession.

2 Likes

Re: Instead Of You To Fix The Shit You Are Banning Me - Nkechi Blast Tampam Excos by pepperdemzombie: 9:30am On May 24, 2021
femi4:

They brought her into limelight from her Mama Nkechi bar business. If not, she should have still been on the streets
Mercy Aigbe na Edo, Liz da Silva na Togo, Ibrahim Chatta na Nupe amongst others, she is just a nuisance!

1 Like

Re: Instead Of You To Fix The Shit You Are Banning Me - Nkechi Blast Tampam Excos by Holycity(f): 12:48pm On May 24, 2021
So which other job do you do, apart from acting...

(1) (Reply)

Cute Abiola Secretly Ties The Knot With Original Lover - Adeherself React / Bbnaija Liquorose $€x With Emma After Jacuzzi Party (VIDEO) / Omg!!!..iyabo Ojo, In Sexy Hot Bikini Dresses..(photos)..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.