Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,201 members, 7,903,937 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 02:40 AM

I Need Your Answer Please! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need Your Answer Please! (519 Views)

My Marriage Is Being Tested. I Need Your Advice / I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice / Should I Change My Surname, Please I Need Your Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Answer Please! by efficiencie(m): 6:39am On May 24, 2021
What would you call a man who in a bid to attend his own traditional wedding, was to travel from Kano to Delta by road. He left from Kano 7am to Abuja 1pm. Due to scarcity of vehicles going to Delta straight he boarded a vehicle from Abuja 3pm to Edo state and reached Auchi by 9am. He did not find a vehicle to board until it was 11pm he joined the last bus heading to Ikpoba Hill, Edo state. On his way the vehicle he boarded ran into a trap set by armed robbers/kidnappers but the driver of his vehicle was able to manoeuvre his way past the blockade and escaped. He arrived Ikpoba Hill by 2am and by 2:30am he joined a vehicle heading to Delta. He arrived Delta around 4am. Now his parents had arrived Delta early and they were already asleep. The Bride to be was asleep. The in laws to be were all asleep...but this guy managed to locate and check into the hotel he had booked earlier. In a state he had only visited once.

Now this is my simple question, which of the following options best qualifies this guy:

A). A guy consumed by the love of his would be wife that he willing to risk his life to attend a trad. wedding. Every man should be like this.

B). A compound fool who could have lost his life and the bride to be would have wedded someone else. No man should be like this.

C). None of the above.

Oya ohhh....I'm polling! Please post your response.
Re: I Need Your Answer Please! by Opak001(m): 7:24am On May 24, 2021
Bokuto sweet bokuto sweet na wetin make pesin teeth peni am.
Na value wey u put for somtin dey tok how u go tak pay
Re: I Need Your Answer Please! by ImaIma1(f): 9:26am On May 24, 2021
What kind of trip is this? And how come he could not find a bus from Edo to Delta from 9am until 11pm? This story is somehow.

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Answer Please! by Richy4(m): 1:24pm On May 24, 2021
@ OP I want to confirm your story,

<<<<Are u saying the man left his base which was in Kano state a day to his traditional wedding which was scheduled to be taking place in Delta state and could not reach there on time because of transportation?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Go About This? / Woman Captured On Camera Giving Bl*wjob In A Car (video) / 2011 - 2021 (10 YEARS) PAST QUESTION FOR NCEE - STATE - COMMAND & MODEL COLLEGES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.