Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,727 members, 7,875,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:18 PM

Ex Miss Nollywood Queen Celebrates Mother @65 See Beauty Queen Mother - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ex Miss Nollywood Queen Celebrates Mother @65 See Beauty Queen Mother (356 Views)

Ex Miss Nollywood Queen, Princess Seimokumoh Doutimi, Marks Birthday (Photos) / OMG See Beauty Without Hair, Instagram Influencer Drops "Bomb Pics" And Hit 100k / "I Faked My Death Because People Didn't See Beauty In My Talent" - Skiibii Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ex Miss Nollywood Queen Celebrates Mother @65 See Beauty Queen Mother by Rosenews2233: 7:10am On May 24, 2021
MOTHER OF EX MISS NOLLYWOOD INTERNATIONAL CLOCK 65 YEARS TODAY

@65 You are still very fresh.

Ex Miss Nollywood international Queen Seimokumoh Doutimi appreciates mother on her Birthday.

The former Miss Nollywood international who is an hair stylist Queen Princess Seimokumo today celebrate her mother as she clock 65

Seimokumo in a statement with Nolly tv Africa Akenfa saying her mom is the best thing that has happened to her since she lost her dad Hon. Seimokumo from yenagoa local Government Area of Bayelsa state.

She wrote:
Looking back on our years growing up, one thing is consistent. That is your love and respect for all of us. You have knitted our family together. We love you with all of our hearts. Happy birthday, dear mother! Love you so much, your children���

Happy birthday to the Mother of our dear queen.

(1) (Reply)

Erica Inside Life With Erica Episodes Listed / Pastor T.B Joshua Said He Wasn't Going To Celebrate His Birthday / Fast Rising Nollywood Actress, Wowed Her Fans With Adorable New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.