Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,016 members, 7,928,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 08:06 AM

Will You Repay NYIF Loan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will You Repay NYIF Loan (1072 Views)

2023: Onanuga Urge Buhari To Repay Tinubu's Support, Atiku's Aide Replies / ‘Trader Moni’ Beneficiaries Unwilling To Repay Loans –NSIP / Nigeria Must Repay Abacha Loot If It’s Stolen Again – US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Repay NYIF Loan by NDIOGAH(m): 9:09am On May 24, 2021
Friend I was granted NYIF loan of #238000 this month, people are advising me that you can repay it just like covid 19 loan, so I need ur input no foul language please.
Re: Will You Repay NYIF Loan by lazkizz(m): 9:20am On May 24, 2021
Oga chop Clean mouth and go away
Na your Own share of national cake be that �

2 Likes

Re: Will You Repay NYIF Loan by BombAttack(f): 9:20am On May 24, 2021
NDIOGAH:
Friend I was granted NYIF loan of #238000 this month, people are advising me that you can repay it just like covid 19 loan, so I need ur input no foul language please.

Why should you repay it, is your share of our national cake.

Enjoy.

1 Like

Re: Will You Repay NYIF Loan by captainking(m): 9:29am On May 24, 2021
It's a loan.. Utilize the funds and pay back..
I see people advising you Not to pay back yet we cry daily that our leaders are the causes of our problems which is largely true but then .. the grassroot itself is already corrupt to the core.

When govt wants to take back this loan.. Trust me.. They will take it from any of your account as long as you provided your bvn or you intend to stop using banks..

Don't complain when it happens. As it is. Utilize the funds and make plans for repayment. However.. Make further enquires as to different payment plans. ..

Regards

1 Like

Re: Will You Repay NYIF Loan by Nobody: 10:11am On May 24, 2021
Since I registered and they haven't given me mine
Re: Will You Repay NYIF Loan by Georgemoore: 2:53pm On May 24, 2021
NDIOGAH:

Did you collect Covid19 loan....?
Re: Will You Repay NYIF Loan by AntiAPC2023(f): 3:00pm On May 24, 2021
BombAttack:

Why should you repay it, is your share of our national cake.

Enjoy.
that is obvious that the common man has enjoyed and gained enough benefits in Buhari's regime.
Something we never had from good luck.
God bless Buhari and may Ipob continue to wail in pains
Re: Will You Repay NYIF Loan by BombAttack(f): 3:10pm On May 24, 2021
AntiAPC2023:
that is obvious that the common man has enjoyed and gained enough benefits in Buhari's regime.
Something we never had from good luck.
God bless Buhari and may Ipob continue to wail in pains

No one is benefiting anything from your so called regime.

These are funds stolen from the citizens in various means.

God bless the land of BIAFRA
God bless Mazi Nnandi Kanu
God bless all lovers of freedom
God bless the Indigenous People of Biafra

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See What Former President Olusegun Obasanjo Said About Yoruba Population / Why I Am Agitating For Ibom Peoples Republic - Professor Offiong Offiong Aqua / Happening Now! October 1st Protest At Ojota Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.