Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,827 members, 7,945,659 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 10:22 PM

Consider An Igbo Man To Replace Late COAS, Attahiru - Reno Omokri Tells Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Consider An Igbo Man To Replace Late COAS, Attahiru - Reno Omokri Tells Buhari (1513 Views)

Relatives Of Late COAS Attahiru Absent As He Gets National Award / Aisha Buhari Visits Late COAS Wife With All Her Children / Governors, Ministers, Shun Burial Of Late COAS Attahiru, Attend Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Consider An Igbo Man To Replace Late COAS, Attahiru - Reno Omokri Tells Buhari by Mexzy4sho(m): 12:51pm On May 24, 2021
Reno is speaking for himself.

We know the presidency won't do that. And when that happens (a northerner becoming COAS) then Reno will refer back to his post and say that Buhari can never change.

Personally the next COAS go see � for his seat cause Nigeria matter now is not friendly at all. So I personally don't want an Igbo general on that seat for now.
Re: Consider An Igbo Man To Replace Late COAS, Attahiru - Reno Omokri Tells Buhari by tit(f): 2:13pm On May 24, 2021
The worst he can do is retire Irabor.
Appoint "Ahanunu" as CDS

Will the require more retirements in the other services?
Re: Consider An Igbo Man To Replace Late COAS, Attahiru - Reno Omokri Tells Buhari by majole: 2:20pm On May 24, 2021
Is Tony Irabor not Igbo? Buhari would never do that. Reno is complete opposite to Buhari. We don't need to be listening to Divisive personalities
Re: Consider An Igbo Man To Replace Late COAS, Attahiru - Reno Omokri Tells Buhari by Multiplier7(m): 3:07pm On May 24, 2021
owobokiri:
"Over his dead body"..
I see it happening soon

1 Like

Re: Consider An Igbo Man To Replace Late COAS, Attahiru - Reno Omokri Tells Buhari by owobokiri(m): 4:29pm On May 24, 2021
Multiplier7:
I see it happening soon
You are a good seer

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Can't Keep This To Myself Anymore. / Buhari & Putin Vow To Make Ajaokuta Steel Work Before End Of Buhari Tenure / Ijaws Don't Have Land The Land Belongs To Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.