Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,830 members, 7,872,789 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:03 PM

"This I Recall To My Mind, Therefore Have I Hope." - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "This I Recall To My Mind, Therefore Have I Hope." (103 Views)

I Hope We Are Not Making Mistakes About Jesus Christ. Take A Look / If You Can Do This, I Will Believe That The Supernatural Exist / I Have Made Up My Mind To Leave Religion, It's Not Worth It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"This I Recall To My Mind, Therefore Have I Hope." by overcomersfaith(f): 12:47pm On May 24, 2021
Today we want to draw your attention to another Bible character who also endured his own crushing, went through the process and today he was turn into wine that brings solution to any problem whatsoever....

Read more @ https://overcomers-faith.org/this-i-recall-to-my-mind-therefore-have-i-hope/

(1) (Reply)

Are You Struggling With Change? / Meditate On This Tonight. / You'v Got The Seed Of Greatness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.