Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,234 members, 7,950,275 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 11:28 AM

If We Want To Push Blames, Igbo Will Be Blamed For Nigeria's Present woes - Ndum - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If We Want To Push Blames, Igbo Will Be Blamed For Nigeria's Present woes - Ndum (2597 Views)

Senator Adeola Blames Nigeria's Present Debt Situation On Past Leaders / Tony Momoh: Obaseki Should Be Blamed For His Disqualification, Not Oshiomhole / Igbo Will Suffer If They Secede —senator Doguwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If We Want To Push Blames, Igbo Will Be Blamed For Nigeria's Present woes - Ndum by DMerciful(m): 6:07pm On May 24, 2021
Luggard joined the Northern protectorate and Southern Protectorate because they were having budget deficit in the North and he doesn't want Britain to be burdened so he preferred to use the surplus in the South. Go and read history. He knew we weren't one people but he was about British interest
justtoodark:

but you people always do with moroon dead luggard....
Re: If We Want To Push Blames, Igbo Will Be Blamed For Nigeria's Present woes - Ndum by justtoodark: 6:08pm On May 24, 2021
ablejesus26:

Hmm well it's wrong.
I don't think the Country failed bcus it was joined by luggard,I believe the country failed bcus we can't cope with each other.

Afterall Nigeria is not the only country to be colonized by Britain.

true true....now the question is,is realy reasonable to fight each other because of what some now dead people did back then....??

i dont think it will be easy to change the constitution of a nation just like that....
they will slapp you with law books....
Re: If We Want To Push Blames, Igbo Will Be Blamed For Nigeria's Present woes - Ndum by orisa37: 6:10pm On May 24, 2021
COOOOORECT.
Re: If We Want To Push Blames, Igbo Will Be Blamed For Nigeria's Present woes - Ndum by ablejesus26(m): 6:12pm On May 24, 2021
justtoodark:

true true....now the question is,is realy reasonable to fight each other because of what some now dead people did back then....??

i dont think it will be easy to change the constitution of a nation just like that....
they will slapp you with law books....

Well luggard is long dead and buried.
If this creation will continue to dish out pain and death, isn't it better we all go out separate ways in peace?
Re: If We Want To Push Blames, Igbo Will Be Blamed For Nigeria's Present woes - Ndum by Nobody: 6:14pm On May 24, 2021
misterme:
I wonder how some people reason;

(1) How can you blame an entire region for the actions of one man 50 years plus ago?

(2) Did Zik take the decision alone? Even if he did, did he also forced it down the throat of the leaders of the other regions that make up Nigeria?

(3) Zik and co did what they thought was best for Nigeria then

(4) And most importantly, if what Zik and co did then is today considered a mistake, what stops Ndume and the present government/ National Assembly from changing it immediately? Why the hypocrisy?
Nobody blame others in Nigeria than Igbos, u collectively call Northerners names for ur political misfortune and what concerned average Northerner with decision of central govt?
You everyday accuse Lord Lugard for ur failed agenda and inability to rise above your political mediocrity.
You ignorantly, out of jealousy with no conscience for true structure of democratic responsibilities vested on every arm of govt & blindly accuse PMB for failing to restructure Nigeria while in reality it's the sole responsibility of National assembly in which all the Reps elected from ur zone make up both upper and lower chamber of the house. I can't see any serious commitment from elected members from south east in the house abt restructuring and u can only blame President for failure to restructure when he refuses to sign it after attaining all necessary level of restructuring.
Before independence, both North & SW didn't want this Nigerian structure but Igbos in their greed to dominate and take over political and economic spaces of Nigeria insisted on this structure in which they blatantly failed to actualized their greedy dream.
I now believe most educated illiterates Nigerian youth are not ready to take over from the old cargoes because how can someone at the comfort of his room think it's very easy to restructure this country just like in movie?
The work load is huge, the interest involves can expose the plan to lot of dangers.
Is it not deep illiteracy for someone to ask FG to suspend constitution without aorta of concern for the anarchy suspending constitution will expose the country into with no tangible suggestion of substitution nor real plan but only outrageous for what doesn't suit their needs!

1 Like

Re: If We Want To Push Blames, Igbo Will Be Blamed For Nigeria's Present woes - Ndum by orisa37: 6:15pm On May 24, 2021
COOOOORECT. IGBOS ARE CONNIVING REBELS.
Re: If We Want To Push Blames, Igbo Will Be Blamed For Nigeria's Present woes - Ndum by justtoodark: 6:19pm On May 24, 2021
ablejesus26:

Well luggard is long dead and buried.
If this creation will continue to dish out pain and death, isn't it better we all go out separate ways in peace?

good night with that....
i want no part of that....

you wan change things by force,then soo be it....

just kindly count me out of it....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sponsors Of Terrorism In Nigeria Finally Exposed / Tinubu Campaign DG Fails To Answer Question On How Tinubu Made His Money / Adamawa: Sen. Aishatu Binani Steps Aside As Tinubu's Campaign Coordinator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.