Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,110 members, 7,887,238 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:08 AM

Actress Habibat Jinad Is The New Face Of Dupsy Melody Family - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Habibat Jinad Is The New Face Of Dupsy Melody Family (585 Views)

I Contemplated Bleaching After Mide Martin’s Insult – Habibat Jinad / "Your Watermelon Fresh"- Fan Tells Actress,habibat Adunni Who Flaunts Cleavage / Habibat Jinad: "Why I Exposed The Lesbian Who Asked Me Out" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actress Habibat Jinad Is The New Face Of Dupsy Melody Family by Theayoadams: 4:23pm On May 24, 2021
Habibat Jinad popularly known as Omojinad continues to sail higher as the year unfolds. From personal projects to featured productions to brand influencing duties, she is ahead of her game.

Recently, she joined Dupsy Melody, a heath and wellness brand to serve as her brand ambassador. The news was shared via her Instagram page some weeks ago and following the announcement, the actor has commenced her job as an ambassador.

Habibat Jinad is a seasoned actor and TV host with admirable years of experience in film and TV production. She is, no doubt a good fit for the brand as she invests her very best into activities concerning her brand and the brands she represent.

Congratulations to her.

(1) (Reply)

Obi Cubana And Cubana Chief Priest Source Of Wealth? ���� / I Started Dating My Wife When I Was Living In One Room - Obi Cubana / BBNaija's Tobi Bakre's Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.